My girlfriend lives in australia and I live in the us...

My girlfriend lives in australia and I live in the us. We usually are really talkative and in love and then last night I got really drunk and was acting super clingy. Today I apologized and she basically has been very short with me and like not even responding to my texts. I love her alot and it's gonna crush me if she leaves me. I feel really dumb right now and I just need advice or something to uplift me. This sucks I thought she was the one.

I feel so dumb for investing in someone again fuck this sucks really bad

Find a gf that lives in the same country as you user

But I love her. She is the only thing that has made me truly happy. God if she isn't into me anymore I'm going to feel so much pain it's hurting already I feel like such a sissy but I really love her. Fuck

>if she leaves

You sound 14

You can't really love someone you've never met, you're just in love with the idea of her and you don't want to be lonely.

How long have you been "together" and gave you discussed one of you visiting the other yet?

I'm not but you obviously seem like you know what to do then, so give me some advice man I have never been this in love to the point that I'm stressing out and on the verge of tears like I dunno what I did wrong.

Yeah we have talked about seeing each other. It's supposed to happen this month. I'm like freaking out about everything because I have a true connection with her. It's not an idea man. I really love her.

Love is a trap. She probably isn't worth the tears.

You did this to yourself you fucking stupid asshole. Why the fuck would you have a long distance relationship and expect her not to find other dicks? Are you retarded? Holy fucking shit dude, I lul'd. Thank you.

You fucked up in the long distance relationship. I hope she dumps you for being retarded

She is fucking around on you. Guaranteed 100 %

what the fuck is up with all the raging oneitis on the board tonight.
grow a fucking pair of nuts faggot any other hole is better than one 1/2 a world away

Adios cowboy

I hope she doesnt. I hope she's just trying to get space. I honestly would an hero if she left me. I can't take this anymore. Too much bad has happened to me this year and she was my little light of hope. If she leaves I will kill myself I know it.

in a year you will look back at this thread and laugh and cringe at yourself in the past.

You met her online, you haven't even met her in person how can you say she's the one? Get a haircut and a gym membership, and go meet girls in real life. Fuck a hooker if you're a virgin and want more confidence.

Theres a reason why Long distance relos and relationships formed online don't work out. Once you start meeting girls in person then you won't fall for the first one that gives you a bit of attention.

If you're making her responsible for your happiness, then she's going to end it. 100% guaranteed. The Number One unattractive trait is neediness.

This. The truth hurts, OP: she has no intention of meeting you.

just find something tokeep you busy and leave her alone for a little while.

Did the OP An Hero already?

You've never even fucking met this girl OP? Jesus christ dude get your shit together. Stop texting her for a few days and let her come to you.

U r a joke op