youtube.com/watch?v=gKmrQ-Jjuv8
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/graham_lambkin___jason_lescalleet/photographs/
rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones
rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Esichio

hi there! ^_^ jmarvin here

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

jmarvin_ is NOT a pedophile and I will not tolerate any further slander of a good RYM (and /rym/, as an ontological historical entity) user. Consider yourselves warned.

Fuck off, scum.
Who's that ugly cuck?

holy fuck that's an awful lyric

i cringed when i saw this

So when are these threads gonna get finally purged?

stop saying cringe

What's so bad about it?

hopefully soon

tfw /rym/ is actually the shittiest of generals
>pigs come out of nowhere to slander other users
>nobody actually posts their rym acount
>no music discussion
>nothing productive
>retarded memes
>people pretend to speak japanese as a joke
>obvious self-viralizing

sounds like something you'd find in an edgy high schooler's notebook. forced as fuck and a very shallow metaphor that doesn't even say anything

daily reminder that jmarvin is a pedo and shamepai is underage

Have you tried actually listening to the song to understand its context?

>nobody actually posts their rym acount
i would man, but you get insulted. it's awful

>>people pretend to speak japanese as a joke
>>obvious self-viralizing
speak for yourself you pathetic insecure idiot

most lyrics are dumb as all fuck if you just take them out of context like tha t

people don't even post their profiles anymore. the fuck are doing here

avant-banter

So was this the last RYMcore album? It feels like there hasn't been anything since.

I FUCKING HATE THESE THREADS

Guess my username

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/nsrd/kuncendorfs_un_osendovskis/

the poseurcore movement killed rymcore. there literally hasn't been a single rymcore album since the release of the poseurcore chart this spring

beigethirdworldcuck1998

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S64745963#p64745973
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S64800620#p64806479
really makes you think

The police are literally knocking on my door right now.

jesus christ

holy fuck that first one

and based sleepy called him out

For 2017 I'll make a new chart of cool shit I've found on RYM so we can have more followers.

i mean everybody is allowed to admire kids or whatever but this combined with his online personality and his profile is kind of weird shit

I legit hope he kills himself

it's really rude to call me a pedophile when you have no evidence to believe that and it's not even true. i'd say something about projection but it's not necessary beyond just mentioning it.

and i have no idea why you know about me deleting my online accounts unless 1) you knew me well, in which case i'm disappointed you've taken to slandering me publicly or 2) you have spent an inordinate amount of time looking at those accounts, in which case i wonder why you would do so if you dislike me

in fact i deleted only some online accounts, and did so because i disagree with the practices of the sites that the accounts were on and because i no longer wanted to participate in their system. even if i were a pedophile i don't know how deleting facebook (which i routinely used to communicate with IRL friends, find out about events, and see photos) would help me

what did he mean by this

is sleepy really dead

rateyourmusic.com/~Aeroslut

yeah

it sucks because he was one of the best posters here
you have god awful taste

Who dat

These threads are the best. Music is my life and I love rating it.

>seriously defending himself
>strangers
>online

what a creep

dead of choking on his own vomit following a heroin OD. literally the most ploymath way to go

me

teach me how to have good taste pls

redpill me on heroin

rateyourmusic.com/~hladik

I don't even know who posts here anymore.

Who dat

problem is some lazy hater made it seem like finding new shit on bandcamp was a contrarian activity, so now most plebs just rate shit that has been rated several dozen times

youtube.com/watch?v=gKmrQ-Jjuv8

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/graham_lambkin___jason_lescalleet/photographs/

rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones

hey

nice criterion spoof, sean

~pabanks

weebteam hell frikken yeah!!!

African Rhythms.

Do you have any idea who Joan of Arc is, or what happened to her? Or the context within the album?

In other words do you have the slightest shadow of an idea of what your talking about? Or are you just a pseudo-intellectual who try's to make up for their lack of intelligence by calling things edgy?

rip white guy with guitar

>try's

Stop listening to rock music, especially rock music that attempts to be "artsy."

what's that from

rym front page

wouldn't it be close minded to dismiss an entire genre, especially one as large as rock

It's not as large as you think. Popular music as we know it has only been around for a little over 100 years. What's really large is traditional folk music and classical music. An entire world exists outside of the West as well.

>everything related to other website is marketing
>implying they even need to "viralize" at this point let alone on Sup Forums (in a thread where everyone already has an account)

it may have only been around for a hundred years but quality of life has advanced so much that considerably more music has been made in that 100 years than any period before it
not to mention that even without that, a hundred years is still a long time and a lot of music

L "Y" J is the best. He's is my life, and I love posting about him.

This board is so fucking stupid

rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus

hey

You mean recorded. People have always made music, everywhere.

The rich folk traditions around the world are one thing, but just look at something like pic related. That's one classical period in one part of the world.

Have some perspective, ffs.