So Sup Forumsros what's the best way to get back at an ex bitch who I loved too much and didn't receive the same in...

So Sup Forumsros what's the best way to get back at an ex bitch who I loved too much and didn't receive the same in return. Yeah I'm stupid, but I want to get back at this bitch. Not as in trolling but in life. I treated this girl like a queen, even with all the love I gave her she treated me like shit but I forgave her but today I got fed up with her bullshit and told her to fuck off. How do I get back at her so she jumps off a bridge realizing the mistake she made losing me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bEDM4bsfWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just leave her alone and move on with your life for real

I will but I was hoping someone would rather say "go to the gym, fuck bitches", but ok you're right

get another girl that's prettier to make her jealous

That's fucking sad mate

Grow up

Look you little punk, I'm a little pissed off today so you could understand why I'm acting like this.

you're a fucking complaining to the internet and asking revenge tips

Are you an adult?

admit it, if i called you out in person you wouldn't do shit you little bitch boi

Did I ever say here guys here's her Facebook, number kek call her. I'm just saying I want her to realize she made a mistake. That's all.

Nigga please post a picture.

So you're butthurt because you didnt have the brains or balls to leave her sooner and this is somehow her fault. Sounds like she was right in treating you like shit.

>I loved too much

If you really did loved her you wouldn't be here asking us for advice on trying to hurt her.

Shoot your self while on the phone with her

I don't have a gun.

NYPA, summerfag.

She probably didn't love you because you seem like a complete faggot
Move on and quit being a bitch
You also seem too young to post on this board

I used to.

This

That's a man by the way

OP is a 10 year old who went through his first heart break

Post her FB here in every thread up tonight and let the fucked up shit begin then

Word!

Just tell people that she had really weird fetishes, and tell them to keep quiet, shit spreads like fire and scares of Mates

U mad?

Get the fuck over it. Dont be a stalker, creep. Move on. No doubt you were supwrficial to some extent to not see their were issues or to still stick around if you saw thd issues.

Let not your faggory dwell here

I saw potential in her, but I give up now

If you weren't so fucking pathetic she might want you.

You seem like a complete fucking tool. She didn't make a mistake.

I think that only works on males, mostly.

She still does but I don't believe her shit. A lier and manipulative person

Doesn't matter, even posting this shit in the first place is sad

Your whole posts makes it clear you're the guy that every girl is forever going to be glad they broke up with, and never the opposite

Again, grow up

You all sound like a bunch of faggots!!! Give this boy some sound advice on how to fuck up this cunt bag and stop acting like this is a fucking church meeting.

She's a complete loser with no friends. I was the only one there for her when she needed someone. Yet she still didn't appreciate that.

Find someone hotter, she'll never get over it

You are one of the biggest losers I've seen on Sup Forums and that is quite an achievement.

You don't know the whole story.

you can love someone and then hate someone

dude lol shut up

Don't give a shit

Congrats to her

this

Remind the bitch why she got no friends and chill with the people she likes. Fuck her best friend if you can a sister is even better.

She's 27. Still lives with her mom. Has no job.

Tell her animal loving parents that there is a mistreated pony on old man Jenkins's farm, wait till he shoots them for trespassing.

Retrieve the bodies and invite her to a chili cook off. Cut up her parents and cook them into your awesome chili that you then feed to her.

mine didnt jump off a bridge but she did lie on the railroad tracks
just got my life together, studied abroad, got a hot wife and just lived better everyday. facebook does the work for you

youtube.com/watch?v=4bEDM4bsfWg

Lol fake it bro, get some loud as speakers and play a gunshot after telling her that you can't believe that after all you did for her all she did was treat you like shit and that now you believe it and that you're hopeless and think that no one will ever love you, and then mute your phone and laugh while she freaks out and keep ghosting her calls and don't go outside don't make Facebook posts for a couple of days talk to absolutely no one and never answer a phone call. Stock up on some food and shit so you'll never have to leave your place and just hangout and see what happens.

Sage

Get the fuck over it. Youre the one on random forums crying. goddam. Its becoming obviois why she left you dumbass. No its all her. I was perfect. She had no one but me. You sound like a dictating control freak. Who probably put down everything she did, everyone she met, maybe even her family just to try and make you look better. Move on. Seriously. Just grow up and move on. Plenty of women out there. Why be miserable? Life can be to fun. Be glad you found out, she found out before anything got serious

Why's he wearing a bra?

Hey OP, normally i would laugh at you for treating a girl like a queen you fuckboi. But today im going to tell you something else. Go to the gym.. Not tomorow but today. It doenst matter if your fit or not, If your a lard ass then just fuck about on the treadmill. Instead of running just walk. Walk 10k every monday wensday and friday. Motivation doesnt have to be a better body no, motivation is going to the gym to look at all the pretty ladies in tight ass pants jumping around and doond stretches. After a while of perving you will notice you can start jogging and then after a month or so go for the weights. Your inproving yourself while looking at fine bitches. At some point you will be a regular and you will start to socialize with these fine ass bitches. Youll notice one or two who are constantly eying you chekkeing you out. Remember woman dont nececerily want a man with the body of a god. They want an aplha male who has dicipline. When they c u working your ass off every week in and out they will know you are a man thats dedicated. While doing all thus you must have 0 contact with your ex. Not a birtday tect nor a drunk love letter. Dont even curce her out. If you have send her a messag now apologizing for what you did and tell her : het all in all we had some good times. Now after 3 months your body has changed and you will start posting pictures on your facebook or snapchat or ehatever. Your ex will notice you and will crave this new alphamale. She is the one that will get jealous when you post a picture of you having a drink with that smokey ass hot girl you met at the gym. As soon as she text you for a talk you accept. You talk to your ex on the date without hate or bad feelings. Yous how her that you still care for her but that you dont eant a relationship bevause you respect her choise. Then she will give you the pussy. You fuck her good with all the stamina you gained these past 3 month and make her scream like she never did before .. Cont..

Post those nudes Nigga!

post her kik

All that goes for me and I still think you're the fucking loser here and she's well rid of you.

.. Cont..

Now that you fucked her to sleep like she never slept before you cum with the last drops of sperm you have on her face and take pictures. You post this here for us too c. And dont forget Tits or get the fuck out.

Deusses!

Cant tell if it's a 17 year old beaner or 31 year old nigger, but I can tell it's a retard.

Ok you really want me to tell you the whole story. You remember David Higgs? Well this is probably just as bad or worse. I'm sorry if I sound like a bitch but if I told you everything you would know why I despise her guts now.

impregnate her

Post her phone number. I'll show er the D

Give us your walk the dinosaur post then, thread has gone on long enough already

30 y old nigger! Great observation! Kuddos!

Spelling and typing is terrible (im guessing that person is drunk) however, its truely an excellent idea minus the whole cum on her face bullsh

OP here. I like your advice and see what you're trying to get at, just don't type like a such nigger. Namsayin?

Ok it does sound a little childish. It would be a lot more childish if I posted ALL her nudes right her now. I could if I wanted to but I wan't payback but not in a childish manner.

There cant be revenge without cum on her face

Is that her in the photo OP? What a nasty syphilitic skank.