What do you think of Taylor Swift's music Sup Forums?

What do you think of Taylor Swift's music Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2015/05/22/taylor_swift_is_not_an_underdog_the_real_story_about_her_1_percent_upbringing_that_the_new_york_times_wont_tell_you/
youtube.com/watch?v=txBfhpm1jI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Max Martin is an excellent song writer and producer...

Musically, she is an objectively all around mediocre talent but her albums end up sounding halfway decent because record labels invest literally millions into making sure that major pop albums aren't garbage. I'm not sure what else you want us to say OP.

This and this

Her singing voice is actually fucking terrible for someone at her level of fame. It's preachy and cloying and thin and sexless. Her songs themselves are pretty good because the people she hires to write and produce her songs are pretty good.

Just honest opinions to help satisfy my curiosity, not really any other motive behind the thread, unless you want me to turn it into a Taylor Swift circlejerk, I can do that easy.

>it's the Taytay doesn't actually do anything meme again

>max martin

Objectively wrong. Tay writes all her songs you sexist fuck

>Musically, she is an objectively all around mediocre talent

Wrong

>but her albums end up sounding halfway decent because record labels invest literally millions into making sure that major pop albums aren't garbage. I'm not sure what else you want us to say OP

Ah yes, the misogynsitic meme of "she doesn't write!!"

This, this, and this

Martin produced and co-wrote the Billboard Hot 100 number 1 hit "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" (2012), on Taylor Swift's fourth album Red (2012), which became her first number-one single in the US. Upon its release, the song reached the top position on the iTunes singles chart in 50 minutes, hence breaking the previous record held by Lady Gaga's song "Born This Way" with a record of an hour, making "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" the fastest selling single in digital history at that time. Swift's "We Are Never Getting Back Together" set the record for the biggest digital sales week (623,000) ever for a song by a female artist, surpassing the record held by Kesha's "Tik Tok" (2009). It also reached the top of the iTunes single chart in 32 countries. He also co-wrote and produced two other singles on the album: "I Knew You Were Trouble" (2012), which peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 and "22" (2013), which was a moderate success.

Holy shit kys you fucking faggot

She's written plenty of albums plus her best work before max martin. Keep drinking the misogyny kool aid though

Martin produced and co-wrote the first three singles on Swift's fifth studio album 1989 (2014): "Shake It Off" (2014), "Blank Space" (2014), and "Style" (2015). "Shake It Off" and "Blank Space" hit number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, with the former debuting at the top spot; "Style" peaked at number 6.[21] Martin was both a co-writer and co-producer for Swift's "Bad Blood" which in a remixed form reached number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 the week dated 6 June 2015.[22] Martin also contributed to multiple other songs off of 1989 such as "Wildest Dreams", "All You Had to Do Was Stay", "How You Get the Girl" and two of the bonus tracks on the international, USA and Canada Target deluxe edition of the album: "New Romantics" and "Wonderland". He produced Swift's vocals on the albums and co-wrote all his tracks with Swift and Shellback apart from "All You Had to Do Was Stay" which was just without Shellback.
Thank you for the unfounded insult. Links are from -Wikipedia

>co-wrote

wew lad.

>her worst songs were "written" by max Martin

Really made me think

She does a lot in terms of promotion, maintaining the correct image, staying in perfect shape, concerts, concert prep, public appearances, business management etc. I genuinely think that she works hard. However, if you believe that she is actually sitting down and assisting with the production/songwriting/artistic direction/choreography etc, well then all I can say to you is wew laddie. With money like this, nothing is left up to chance. Lyrics are written by professional songwriting teams and rigorously A/B tested across focus groups to ensure listener engagement within targeted demographics. The artistic/musical direction is decided by marketing teams who have decades of experience in analyzing and predicting popular trends.The songs themselves are created by producers who are assisted by scientists which have an intricate knowledge of what exact sound need to be created in order to maximize the "addictiveness" of any given track. I could go on and on but the point I'm making is that the BILLIONS of dollars in revenue which revolve around someone like Taylor Swift are not being driven by artistic whims of a 27-year-old girl. The executives at Sony run the show, Taylor is just an extremely well-compensated cog in the machine.

If anything would be the correct board to send me to. If you don't believe that what I posted was correct then you simply do not have an adult understanding of how the music industry (or business in general) works.

It's shit

>27 year old girl
>girl
>27 year old
>girl

sexist loser on Sup Forums LOL

You're a dumb misogynistic idiot who probably doesn't have a girlfriend. I didn't even bother reading that post

>wanting to have a girlfriend under the age of 25

looooooooooooooooool holy fucking shit

this

T.cuck

Back to r9k loser

30 year old manboybabychild

Ok, I get how T-Swift threads work now. I had never been in one before, my bad. Carry on

salon.com/2015/05/22/taylor_swift_is_not_an_underdog_the_real_story_about_her_1_percent_upbringing_that_the_new_york_times_wont_tell_you/

>says the idiot who takes his hatred out on women because no girl will date him

LOL

>salon

Get out

>women
>girl

>virgin loner
>you

pick both

She stands a good chance of not having to join the 27 Club (Hendrix, Belushi, etc.)

idk I kinda really like her on this track. She sounds more raw and authentic for some reason...

youtube.com/watch?v=txBfhpm1jI0

I want to suck her toes

this

i want to slide my dikku into her mouth

The songs are good but everything else is completely phony. I'm glad she's done trying to hop onto the feminist/SJW bandwagon. Holy fuck that was embarrassing to watch