Gf is cheating on me. Guy is with her right now at her place... I don't plan on fighting him or anything...

Gf is cheating on me. Guy is with her right now at her place... I don't plan on fighting him or anything, he can have her cheating ass...

I've suspected for somentime but she's denied everything. Was planning on going by her place and taking a couple of pictures as proof.

She used to talk about marriage and I was even planning to propose on her birthday, but that's obviously a no go now.

Have some nudes, but I can't be sure you guys aren't going to spread them everywhere and that she isn't going to know I kept them, can I?

What do?

>Was planning on going by her place and taking a couple of pictures as proof.

proof for what exactly? proof that you're a major cuck?

fuck off m80.

2 things. 1) post nudes
2) dude that's right! Dump her lying cheating ass. You don't need that bullshit in your life. Always remember this: the best way to get over a girl is to get under a new one. Cheers

You don't even know what cuck means, huh? I am not going to watch her fucked dumbass. Just take a picture of the dudes car and leave, is all.

Forgive and grow as a person

Actually he'd be a cuck if he stayed, but he is leaving her so...no.

But if u said " he can have her cheating ass " then wtf do u care... I feel you r not telling us the whole truth sir...

Honestly I've missed a couple of chances cause of this girl. I've been loyal like a dog. I am confident I could get laid by this weekend if I set my mind to it. Will consider posting nudes... what's the worst that could happen?

I know what it means fagslut, again you didnt answer why the fuck you need "proof".

you've probably licked the cum of 20 other dudes outta that skanks snatch and never knew.
If I were you, I'd keep drinking till I died because how much of a pathetic faggot you are. Just some friendly advice

There's the right mindset, OP.

What do you mean? I just want her to know that I know the truth... I used to hear rumors about her, but she had put up such a convincing performance...

Are you fucking retarded
Don't do this OP. This is some cuck shit

Fuck a new bitch, drink some nice rum, or vodka if you so please and forget things for a weekend.
After that you cut her out of your life entirely, and move on to a new girl.

Man what ever you do dont try to fix that hole with alcohol or drugs it will
Only make it worse. Get rid of everything thats a reminder of her move on , look after yourself & be the better person. You can do it user i believe in you. Chin up homie x

How'd you find out yo?

You sound like you're underage. Whatever, bud. I can't be a cuck if I don't stay with her and watch her get fucked, simple as that. That's the definition of "cuck", which you don't seem to be familiar with.

>what's the worst that could happen?

That's the spirit. Worst case scenario, just blame the infamous hacker Sup Forums.

Firebomb them

If YOU know the truth and said he can have her then wtf does it matter.. Move on, break up and move the fuck on

Why even bother with that bozo?

I know she had a failed marriage. Probably because the dude caught her cheating too... how will she learn if I don't let her know that I know?

kill her

Good for you for making right decision. Good luck finding a new bitch to fuck & forgetting this one.

> talk bout marriage

You dodged a bullet there. Fuck yeah!

And post nudes

Yeah, that's the truth. I would've probably killed myself if I had married this bitch.

>II keep going back to the definition of a word that doesn't matter to avoid the question

Jesus you're a fucking faggot. Since you seem so hung up on the fact that I said cuck, ill explain for your dunce cap wearin ass. When you call someone an asshole are you calling them a literal asshole? No, 99% of the time cuck is used it's used as a general insult, not a literal definition. Seeing as you're retarded on top of being a faggot I stand by my drinking statement.

I am delighted that your girlfriend is cheating on you, OP

So, that's a no on confronting her?

Everyone here is anonymous until you decide to give that up. Have at it, OP.

Post nudes. Then fuck other bitches.

You sound like you've got issues wlrse than mine, man.

OP wont deliver the nudes.

I will post one. Hold on to your dick

issues worse then being a retarded faggot? close, but you still win on that one bud.

Just tell her. Up to that bitch to learn or not. Not your problem anymore!

"You've cheated on me. I'm done. GLHF kthxbye"

Walk the dinosaur, be sad for a while, then be awesome

Sucks user but that's just life. You know that she was unfaithful nothing else to do but move on and post nudes. Seriously though, why even care anymore about her? You will find better.

Post nudes you fucking retard. And stop being such a fag.

She doesnt mate you owe her nothing now . Focus on yourself and just move on bro she will learn when she is old and lonely and realise that the other dicks weren't worth. Theres a lot of grubs in this thread but you'll be good G just like i said remove all her toxicity from your life and find a girl who is faithful and worth your time. Dont do anything out of spite just walk away.

Op is a fag.

see op? im not the only one who thinks you're a raging faggot.

>licked the cum of 20 other dudes

Truth right here OP. Hahaha

OP you sound like a real pussy with your faggy replies. No wonder she cheated on you, she wants a real man.

>no nudes still
STOP REPLYING TO THIS OP FAILURE

The cuck meme is out of hand. Being cheated on and react with anger or mourn is not equal to being cucked the slightest.

>What do?

Unless you are prepared to go round there right now and confront them, and then post what happened, there is no point this thread continuing

>faggy reply about the definition of cuck again

you're not fooling anyone OP

OP here you guys are right fuck her have some nudes

Nah that's what's happening in his gfs mouth. Haha OP imagine how many millions of some other guys spermatozoa you have taken from her mouth into yours. Fucking sucks to be you.

Cunt OP has abandoned thread like his gf has abandoned him. He's probably snuggled up in some other thread already.

Yo OP, you realise half the people in this thread are kissless virgins? Fuck Sup Forums fuck your gf and go fuck some other bitch this weekend, take the loss and move on, life will correct itself again. Peace.

Post nudes. Then fuck other bitches.

Get over there, kick his ass, beat her ass up..tie them up..get drunk.. dig 2 ditches.. bury their asses alive. Go home.. pretty straight forward.

Not to mention the amount of bacteria she collected eating other dudes fartbox

That's real life nigga. get the fuck over it.

moar?

Just dump all of them faggot

Does it smell cum, shit or both when you kiss your gf ?

Ew nigga

Find a chick, fast and Fuck her good. Get some proof and throw it in her face and tell that butch you been fuckin other girls the whole time. Know what I'm sayin, OP?

faggot

joining thread here for the nudes

OP you need to just cold turkey dump her ass. dont answer any texts/calls. just cut her out of your life completely. sucks to find out you got betrayed like that but just move on youll find someone way better.

OP won't deliver yet again

Post the nudies, and forget her, she will cheat you again, so look around, there are cuties and You will find out a new one. Peace

Dump the nudes, OP. It's the only way.

also whats the point of taking pictures for proof? its not like youre married and taking her to court to defend half of your wealth

what are you going to do, confront her and prove you know? whats the point of that. you already know. she is irrelevant to your life now. cut her out completely, shes a whore and you guys will never be together again. what would talking to her accomplish? would you really want to stay with her or 'work things out' ? get real, shes disgusting dude

go have fun now, the thrill of being single will come to you quickly i guarantee it

>grow as a person
... as opposed to a tree,
or a garden, or a lawn,
or a fallow field.

post them op that whore deserves it

this or if you wanna cut back just say that you literally fucked a bitch because you found out.

probably? ... so you arent saying you will at all. how straightforward!

checkem

oppppp

OP here, im looking at the pics right now enjoying the nice pussy all for myself

Lies

>tfw no nudes

Some other nigga is enjoying the actual pussy right now, faggot

>the infamous hacker Sup Forums
Fuck, man, that guy's one of the best in the game right now

Yo, don't let the dicks in this thread stop the Sup Forumsros from seeing some nudes, man!

OP DO ONE OF THOSE STUNTS WHERE THE CHEATED GUY ELABORATE STUNT THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE GONNA PROPOSE AND THEN DUMB THAT BITCH AND HER STUFF OUT OF YOUR HOUSE.
also sdint forget to record the whole event.
And put it on Facebook and tag her family and her friends.

lol this. OP get your candy ass back in here

Take her out on a nice restaurant and dump that bitch i front of everyone.

Be every one be quit and tell a sweet story of how long u been togheter and that you was going to propuse but that bitch cheated.
Then just go oout of there and never speak to her again.

Step 1: get photos of her cheating
Step 2: send photos to her parents
Step 3:???
Step 4: Profit

>What do?
FUCK
HER
SISTER
(or mom).

Quit being a whinny sissy faggot.

Kill them both

Fuck in, Grady, where's your gun at?

Be mature about it.
to start out with pretend that you dont give a crap about her, she has a new caretaker.
once you're emotions has run its course you'll be happy for this outcome.
go fucking crazy in the towns, you're a free man and the opportunities are there for your taking, you just need to see and take them.

And now, post some nudes, Sup Forumsro.

If you're positive that she's with him right now gather her family and friends for some sort of surprise party and barge in with a camera as if you're recording the party then catch the bitch in the act infront of everybody

Don't you even darr to forgive her stupid ass

Dude, are you serious ? She cheated on you. Dump her, and post her pics here. Now.

op you faggot you left

Alright OP, this is what you need to do:
Go to her mother's house in tears, explain the whole thing. Play the nice guy has been wronged angle, say you don't know what to do and you are heartbroken. If she has sisters, do the same thing to them, same to her best friends. Don't send any pics to anyone it makes you look weak, and it leaves you legally vulnerable. This bitch fucked you over, and the best way you get get back at her is to make her own circle distrust her. I did this to my last ex who cheated, its fucking epic.

dude if you know that she's cheating on you just fuckin ditch her, life's too short to waste it on bitches like her