Daily reminder USA is only <60% white and should not dare to talk about who is white and who is not...

Daily reminder USA is only

>MAGA hat
>Obama portait
>Same room
What fucking retard made this?

A FUCKING LEAF
Only 12% of those are black and they cluster in Chicongo and Detroit
Midwestern States besides Michigan and Illinois are almost 90+ white

Who cares? Canada is less than 70% white so it's not like you're much better

I care

Thanks for sharing leaf.
It's good to be informed by a condescending know it all.

The midwest is a barren wasteland.

Why is he drinking mate?

Shut up

a barren wasteland with higher IQs, bigger middle class, higher standard of living, better school systems, and longer lifespans.

Butt how many of these 50% - 60% white are actually full European?

USA and South Africa are together completely responsible for creating and perpetuating the meme of "white" as an ethnicity. If white genocide ever happens, the groundwork was without a doubt laid by Americans.

We have the opposite problem where whites identify as non-whites because of Affirmative action. See Elizabeth Warren

There is a lot of CHI over here, that's a fact...

>Daily reminder USA is only

>Only 12% of those are black

Stop ruining the memes.

>"""""""""""'only"""""""""'""" 12% are black
>this is unironically what Americans believe

It's actually less since most American blacks are mixed race

what are those 2 white gentlemen doing in buenos aires and drinking mate? trying to pass as locals uh? undercover americans...

Then why anbsolutely none of these "whites" look full white, not even American white supremacists look full white

>The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

>Hispanic and Latino Americans accounted for 48% of the national population growth of 2.9 million between July 1, 2005, and July 1, 2006.[18]

>USA
>White

Americans should be banned from Sup Forums, they can take Sup Forums as exchange

america is full of mutts

>Original people's
Key word

I don't think Mexicans should be the authority on who looks white or not

It takes one to tell the other or so they say

Reminder that the US created the idea of the "white race"

I'm not gonna sit here and get lectured on American demographics by a crypto-Momgol from the asshole of Europe. Just focus on not getting annexed by whatever this centuries regional power in the Balkans is

and also destroyed it

This coming from the country that let the greatest city in the West be governed by a man named Sadiq Khan

>barack hussein obongo

>Benjamin Schlomo Goldberg Stein D'Israeli

>Midwestern States besides Michigan and Illinois are almost 90+ white

So there are at least 90 white people living in the Midwest.

converted to christianity at age 12

Are you irrelevant Slavic country with the mountain or with the cross, I can't tell. Either way there are more people in the Midwest than your entire "nation" lol

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Why do all these Eastern European fuckers have these inferiority complexes?

And Obama was raised Christian lol. Disraeli was still clearly an Italian Jew

>smugly chicanos pretending to be white with america no1 chants
how the FUCK DO YOU KNOW

Daily reminder: Americans classify Arabs as white

aren't they?

Even the white people are mostly descended from soulless, uncultured commoners who just came over to work in mines and factories, and didn't give two shits about the nation as a whole or its heritage.

If you aren't at least racially British, you aren't American, and even most of them are barely human.

>idealizing niggers because of MTV and Hollywood
stupid chink

Some are, most aren't.

Arabs are actually incredibly diverse; the Arabic language was just thrown onto hundreds of different peoples.

>Dese Amelican reary maken mi angly carrin me a-Chinese!! I'rr show dem!!!

>y-you're using my memes wrong stop it!

ofc its just my guess and im not so serious. but i suppose they hide their identities and act like glorious muh murka 1st world citizens with the same context as conservative white murikans unless some CHI topic emerges and maybe same goes for the most of any other immigrant.

>Elizabeth Warren

>they aren't torturing anyone
fake and gay

To maintain hegemonic dominance over formerly enslaved peoples, European ethnicities/nationalities were assimilated into a new category: white.

This is why only Americans can be white.

>There is

Michigan and Illinois each have more people than your entire country.

>California ended wagging everything