Because of boredom.

This is you, you low life scum just drink bleech and die faggot crack head

Thanks for the bump.

He says sitting behind his comp like...

you need some xanax

Jesus doesn't want you to do this

KURT

What's your preferred ROA OP?
I loved smoking it the most, followed by hotrails.
Never IV'd though, I've had friends tell me the rush is unlike anything else

If your doing anything but IV your wasting it honestly

I'll stick with the old school drugs....you damn kids and your fancy meth

Not OP, just another dude who happens to be on one. And as for answer, I prefer IV. Smoking hardly does anything for me anymore. Snorting is meh

I started off snorting because the high would last for fucking hours then my tolerance went up. I smoke it when I need to wake up or when I really want to tweak out.

I started with snorting but after trying smoking the difference was night and day between the two and I havent snorted since.
Hotrails I like because I can do .5 all at once compared to smoking it in a bub where .5 would last ages

ITT rich cunts

I get the hook up from this pretty cool homeless dude, for 10 I get around 20-30 bucks worth of g.

YOUR LIFE IS WORTHLESS

LOSER DRUG ADDICT

YOU ARE A STATISTIC

NOTHING BUT A WALKING BAG OF MONEY FOR YOUR DEALER

L O S E R

That's some tasty looking shards

Do drugs cuz bored, now you're going to be bored on drugs. Whatever plans you have to do on dope, why can't they be done while sober?

you should be a writer for a televised anti-drug campaign. Poet.

You should do some ibogaine if you can stop the tweak for long enough that it clears your bloodstream. See if your subconscious agrees with your lifestyle just for curiosities sake.

>kek trolling that hard
Your browsing the same shit board as us, I highly doubt your life is that much better.
And I make money from this shit, no "dealer" I answer to because I just buy shit off the deepwebz and resell, on top of getting high.

Meh, what makes your life so valuable you can't enjoy some good drugs? Or do you skip all drugs booze tobacco and coffee as well?

Anyone else try changa? Just heard of it for the first time last week. Fucking epic, shit was amazingly intense...

You ever do any psychedelics?

I smoke a teen a day of hard. Have been doing so for 2 yrs every day. I really wish I never started. If i wouldn't have started i wouldn't have meet the people i now know who are good people. Every time im done smoking i regret it. But its like a routine now and its hard to break free. Btw i wish my rock was yellow. The rock now a days is white. Its good but nothing like rock 8+ yrs ago.

Just drinking it is better really. Imagine changa times five for six to ten times as long.

Yessir; just posted this as well . Tripped balls at radiohead show at lolla just last Friday

I actually have a pretty fun time when I do shit, doesn't matter what I'm doing whether it be shitposting on r9k or messaging girls I fucked in the past.

Anyone got any videos of hetero people getting it on whilst on meth? I am curious to see the effects.

But i really loved how short the trip was with changa. So manageable. I don't think i'd want to trip that hard for hours, too intense

Oops meant to say i just posted this as well

if you're doing yellow rocks they act fucking weird man, people act completely different on meth man. It's like you can see a crazed look on their faces

confirmed 16 yo
reported

So why is doing that on shit any funner than doing all that on a sober tip ?

Btw i get an Oz (28grams) of some pure shit for 200$. And i don't fuck with it, just got it like that.

I smoke cavis (weed and crack in a blunt) pic related the kind of weed i use.

People act gay as fuck on meth. My friend who introduced me to meth would always ask me to fuck him and he would message me talking about giving me a blowjob.

pharmafag reporting in. Trying to stay clean of opiates. Mostly just fluctuate between Ritalin and Kava to calm me down again lol. Any one here into Kava?

They're not acting.

yeah I like doing hotrails but haven't had the chance to in a bit. Smoking it just seems a waste to me because the buzz i catch is too mild.

I need 10s yellows. Or watsons 10s. I can pay 2 a pop. 2.50 if you want to bust my balls.

Wherr you from? Kava is EVERYWHERE where i live...actually have a kava bar like 3 blocks from my house

>i like cocks
corrected ;)

take my advice. jack off for 8 hours. you'll wanna die of disgrace

I'll try to clarify this clearly as possible. Meth boosts my confidence to a ridiculous level where I can just go out and socialize with anybody. I don't watch what I say or anything because I'm carefree but when I'm sober I'm the opposite.

My friend wants me to do meth with him, but I'm scared. What should i expect if i do it?

Just got off a half oz so now I get to sit here and Jerk off with free dope

You speak nothing but the truth. I would jerk it so much when I first started using and the fapathon would leave me covered with sweat and a ridiculous amount of cum on my stomach.

Expect to either like it or not. Like alk drugs its all user preference.... Your going to have an absurd amount of energy

Dont be a faggot. Just lurk the thread and be entertained like the rest of us nondegenerates. Go smoke some pot, even the junkies will agree.

I heard it's kinda like ritalin, but really crazy and faster. Is that true? Because i take that for adhd. He wants me to fuck him on it.

If you snort it make sure to crush it up real with that being said you're gonna feel like someone punched you in the nose. It stings like a motherfucker and here's a tip, if it stings real bad the shit you got is quality stuff if it doesn't sting it's shit. You're going to feel a rush of euphoria instantly followed by a dry ass mouth, urge to shit, and your dick will shrink to an infant size. Oh yeah, snort a droplet of water so the drip can pass faster and I forgot the drip taste horrible.

Wait? Wut? Ok well yeah its similar except more pleasurable and he wants you to fuck him on it?

I smoke pot. Idk. Just curious about it. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews.

Don't believe anything but what people you trust in the moment tell you about anything, especially drugs. Misinformation is everywhere. It's almost expected in this world that you get fucked by it mate.

Im in New Zealand, I doubt we are close enough to deal lol. Furthermore I'm keeping away from opiates.

I'm in New Zealand. Never heard of any kava bars over here but heaps of shops sell kava due to the massive population of islanders in NZ.

Yeah he wants me to fuck him in the ass while high on meth. But he says he can't maintain an erection on it so idk if I'll be able to either.

This is hot af! You Gay?

You proly will not

Yeah i am.

Well that's a good start! How old are you both? Post pic of you so I can see if I care about this story :D haha

I'm 24. He's a bit older.

This is my ass.

but they don't like me

Can confirm as still interested! haha Just do it... Although I can't condone doing meth, I'd probably try it myself anyway.

>Meth
>fancy
Huehue

Ok haha. Ill take his ass for a good pounding and he'll have you to thank for it.

Im in California, just ship em. Usps.

Junkie faggot, enjoy the street life

Meth is for degenerates, feel the flow of the world with acid, experience shit like you've never experienced it before regardless of how many times you've tripped and plus free ego death. You want a good experience take 5 tabs of some good shit

K.. You realize i havent tried it yet right? Is it the type of drug where you get hooked after one session?

nice 420

Do you even know anything about meth?
not all people get hooked but is it worth taking the chance, but it's your life fag

where 2 score?

No there are no drugs like that. You have to do it repeatedly to develop a reliance and even then meth has no withdrawl symptoms so stopping is so easy

nice b8

A good Cocaine is the best, it gives you super power you'll be a better version of yourself.

I know a little about meth. I probably wont do it tbh. I'm kinda more just curious. Idk why i told that guy he convinced me. Just wanted to look cool on the Sup Forums with the drugs. But there really is a guy who wants me to fuck him on meth. I like to text him because he's really sub and basically has no limits.

Hot. Just fuck him without meth lol?!

Just started taking DMX planning to hit the third plateau. Anyone got any experience in it?

I mean yeah maybe. Thing is he's not that attractive and i can just find other hotter guys to do the same thing (and i do on a regular basis). The only thing that sets this guy apart is the drugs.

Only done it once, was pretty rad. Pretty sure I was only 1st plateau though. Have bought up a stockpile though in preparation for another session.

I started taking it about half an hour ago half way through the bottle now, pretty good so far. I've done first plateau before but after reading so much shit you experience on the upper ones thought i'd do it. Side note its making me fart like crazy ahaha

how does meth feels? can you compare it to another drug? never tried it but I really want to.

this guy knows whats up.took 450(ish) mics yesterday. was amazeing.

Have you done psychedelics before? I know DXM isn't a psychedelic, but I hope you have experience handling yourself if shit gets weird lol.

i like your mom

Fucking die crack head faggot