RYM/Sonemic Thread

Montie is running this bitch edition. No PlantWhiteRoses fanboys in here. Yes Blake Yerks I am talking to you.

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

Also my top 50 is up check it out

rateyourmusic.com/list/Montie_Ray/top-50-albums-of-2016/

Rest in peace Shamepai.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus
rateyourmusic.com/~BAYAR
rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=QuackQuack,_vespertine,bentwindowboy,JeromemoreJ,Vercingetorix,p0lyph0ny,zhalen,scriabin,Casazza,perlix,Elvenraad
rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=seepthru,Wolo,spaxx,Acco,vartan,chaparal,Garcilaso,LiquidSwords504,Carlaont_Catalin,bloodie,mklaph,flw_,mynameischet,crosshatches,td17
rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=Soru,drinktea,bulletaurbulle,Contrapanctal,efoja87,Turillazzo,Ktni,JERZZ,amorfati,SuperDahu,Havey,chicoriagrande,artdob,tomaszmasz,filmsandalbums
rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=Eye_Shaking_King,DrMaximus,profhubert,Atmosfear,AntonSpasov,theschelm,Luciferwoo,neblak,SNTMNPO,treeqt,arnosgrove,jmplayer,Aradris,OldBullBazarov,classifriend
rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=fosfeni,Zizekian,La_Tis,Selenaru_Negrea,troutmask,Ableegamoo,5Haddock22,QueenL,shintedtades,Smutenka,GuenniBraunsten,Luciano_92,Leftsynner,meddlearth,Romario3210
rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=cosmictones,darkCocou,underr,Idoli,costa25,almondbranches,Radionuclide,CircadianPolyrhythms,kirilov3,things_behind_the_sun,being_it,allenjohan,strun,oltnabrick1,lisa_
rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=mrminio,AcidPlatypus,deadpie,FractalEP,elephantTalk,ghosts,antigona,s_burr,demianX,Dominicrocks97,potatopeter,InMediasRes,puntugruhm,Natsumura1993,Aradris
rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=Higurashinoiz,Eternalgoat,Wunn,Kseven,ValdiBK,sodr2,wordsword,akatsukislayer,Valkyrion,conciliator,Euphemos,quixote93,Jacquibim,grandwazoo2,Meister333
rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=AmbassadorSatch,7_layer_dip,Amzer,MadnessVisions,losefka,chelomarchelo,dimi13,musiig,DickGraves,Berkovsky,exitsense,alternato,khjhuh,internalgenesis,EtInArcadiaEgo
rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=blsmr,liik,Ahampe,Xrauhsvrurst,diablocountach5,Alsaav,obsessed,fearful_jesuit,toenailfear,chriswinter16,prolficdem,FandeDQ,Sennacherib,woodeolist,leif_t
rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=PenaColada,c.r.e.a.m.,I_AM_FISH,babysgang,shebringstherain,PendularWater,veitchii,daevalis,bksbeat,prezonautis,FrederickIIofSwabia,Bang_Jan,plantwhiteroses,ParkFish,alimal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shamepai was never here

>His AOTY is Radiohead's worst album

BLAKE
DA
BOOOST

Montie just drop the fucking thing

rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus

hey

>you will never be blake da boost

Redbull me on PlantWhiteRoses

PS These post are to support my boy blake, fuck you montie.

why the fuck you talkin shit about my boy blake

These threads have been worse than usual lately

Man like Blake

kinda low to post this

Blake is a fucking bro you filthy pedophile

Redbull me on why Montie doesn't like based Blake.

Montie came into the Starbucks that I work at yesterday, he threw all the sugar packets on the floor and called me a nigger before walking out

Who's Blake? Is he L "Y" J?

I am hardly worried by it at all, I do think it is funny though that I have rooted out the sociopaths here and fucked with them so hard they feel the need to post a shitty dox anyway.

Bravo fuckers

I saw Montie at a grocery store in Michigan yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

It's kinda low to punch women in the face

I literally never punched her in the face. I took her sledding down the sand dunes by Lake Michigan and we went down a huge dune and we flipped over like 20 times.
I carried her back to the car.

The more you know.

>I took her sledding down the sand dunes by Lake Michigan

is that what they call it nowadays?

Who is the cutest RYMer?

Casey!

Typical women beater response

It's me - I'm the cutest RYMer

Sledding? Yeah it is boi. Its a fun winter activity in which, after a substantial snowfall, you go to the dunes and you take a sled often times made out of plastic and go down a hill.

If you are stupid like me, you sled with another person on a hill where there is very little snow for the hell of it and land on rocks and shit and fuck up your face,.

Then where's your bruises you schmuck!?

AntiWarhol Dabbed On Lewis

I hate mine on my legs and shit and never took any pictures of them. It was also like a year and a half ago boi

I know, i remember getting them off your Facebook :)

Thats pretty cool dude. Want to link me your facebook so I can see how great your life is? (:

Feel free. Ill add anyone who sends me a request!

>all these literally who's being "talked" about
worst rym thread in a while, and that's saying something

Thats what happens when montie posts a thread, horrible things happen....

I feel fine with anyone knowing my snapchat, and because of this post I know who you are so congrats dude.

I'll make sure to post more shit on my story, seeing as it makes its way in here anyways.

Feel free to add me on snapchat too.

Lame use of this copypasta, nothing is even changed except for the name. Here's a better example:

I saw L "Y" J at a Harris Teeter in Chesapeake yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, and asked him to redbull me on himself, but I didn’t want to be an embryo and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “I got something thick and creamey for ya bitch”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “It's L "Y" J bitch” and air wanking his hand in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him talk to one of his ho's. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen boxes of celestial seasonings teas in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he stared at her body and did a thrusting motion, but eventually brought the teas to the counter.
When she took one of the boxes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and told me "bitches on my dick cause I'm L "Y" J, bitches not on yours cause you aren't L "Y" J". I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each box and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying "Lads..." really loudly over and over again.

I HATE MONTIE!!!! Stop ruining threads!!! You're ugly and dumb!! Ahhh!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So since you now know FOR SURE who I am, whats stopping you from posting my Facebook? You definitely know who I am. :)

I still don't get how it's possible to have a taste as bad as yours

Probably since Blake is based as fuck and Montie is just jealous.

Man like Decibelle

Stop shilling yourself you fucking nobody.

its funny tho because he isn't. god bless blake. da. boost.

you're going to regret this down the line kid

You beigecuck teenage nu-males fucking enrage me. Get the fuck OUT.

I'm not Blake you fucking idiot. You don't have to be him to realize just how great he is, moron.

I only have like 4 people added from Sup Forums on snapchat.
Also I find it pretty funny that you have literally saved snapchat stories of mine since fucking Friday.

Post your taste dude. I'll do a review of it. I bet your so developed and shit.

Blake is just a dick

bratty
applecat
bayar
fruitfork
daisiesfree

rateyourmusic.com/~BAYAR

>I bet your so developed and shit.
>your

How did you graduate high school?

No one outside of your repulsive circlejerk cares about that beigecuck with Avalanches and Fishmans fived and no classical music rated. Kill yourselves, all of you.

Quit avoiding what I'm saying. You know who i am. Post my Facebook then.

>https

not him he isn't online

savagebear is my waifu.

>I am going to regret going down that line

Yeah, because I dont have to open snaps from you fucks and I don't have to add any of you.

Blake detected.

>he bought into the classical is the best music ever meme

Classical is garbage for avant-teen poseurs who want to try and appear "intellectual". Go wank off to Koroliov's Die Kunst der Fuge some more you pretentious twat.

he already reviewed him anyway so user is lying

zzzz

>classical
>avant
are you fucking retarded?

what does this post mean?

Montie is a fucking normie

Found the butthurt avant-teen.

This is a list of user charts made from people who rated "Die Kunst der Fuge" by Evgeni Koroliov. Some pages where intentionally skipped.

p. 16 (2005-2011): rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=QuackQuack,_vespertine,bentwindowboy,JeromemoreJ,Vercingetorix,p0lyph0ny,zhalen,scriabin,Casazza,perlix,Elvenraad
p. 15 (2011-2012): rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=seepthru,Wolo,spaxx,Acco,vartan,chaparal,Garcilaso,LiquidSwords504,Carlaont_Catalin,bloodie,mklaph,flw_,mynameischet,crosshatches,td17
p. 14 (2012-2014): rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=Soru,drinktea,bulletaurbulle,Contrapanctal,efoja87,Turillazzo,Ktni,JERZZ,amorfati,SuperDahu,Havey,chicoriagrande,artdob,tomaszmasz,filmsandalbums
p. 13 (2014-2015): rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=Eye_Shaking_King,DrMaximus,profhubert,Atmosfear,AntonSpasov,theschelm,Luciferwoo,neblak,SNTMNPO,treeqt,arnosgrove,jmplayer,Aradris,OldBullBazarov,classifriend
p. 12 (2014-2015): rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=fosfeni,Zizekian,La_Tis,Selenaru_Negrea,troutmask,Ableegamoo,5Haddock22,QueenL,shintedtades,Smutenka,GuenniBraunsten,Luciano_92,Leftsynner,meddlearth,Romario3210
p. 11 (2015): rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=cosmictones,darkCocou,underr,Idoli,costa25,almondbranches,Radionuclide,CircadianPolyrhythms,kirilov3,things_behind_the_sun,being_it,allenjohan,strun,oltnabrick1,lisa_
p. 10 (2015): rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=mrminio,AcidPlatypus,deadpie,FractalEP,elephantTalk,ghosts,antigona,s_burr,demianX,Dominicrocks97,potatopeter,InMediasRes,puntugruhm,Natsumura1993,Aradris

>people shilling for positive faggots who are literal teenagers with Fishmans literally fived
these are the end days

Hur dur le *you're meme haha i am super duper smart now

Please go back to the 6th grade, that's some middle school tier insulting dude.

Jesus, why are you so obsessed with me dude. Do you want my dick or something?

yes because the music that has been cherished throughout the history of modern man is relegated to the sole domain of the avant-teen

kill yourself, retard

(cont)
p. 9 (2015-2016): rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=Higurashinoiz,Eternalgoat,Wunn,Kseven,ValdiBK,sodr2,wordsword,akatsukislayer,Valkyrion,conciliator,Euphemos,quixote93,Jacquibim,grandwazoo2,Meister333
p. 6 (2016): rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=AmbassadorSatch,7_layer_dip,Amzer,MadnessVisions,losefka,chelomarchelo,dimi13,musiig,DickGraves,Berkovsky,exitsense,alternato,khjhuh,internalgenesis,EtInArcadiaEgo
p. 3 (2016): rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=blsmr,liik,Ahampe,Xrauhsvrurst,diablocountach5,Alsaav,obsessed,fearful_jesuit,toenailfear,chriswinter16,prolficdem,FandeDQ,Sennacherib,woodeolist,leif_t
p. 1 (2016): rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=PenaColada,c.r.e.a.m.,I_AM_FISH,babysgang,shebringstherain,PendularWater,veitchii,daevalis,bksbeat,prezonautis,FrederickIIofSwabia,Bang_Jan,plantwhiteroses,ParkFish,alimal

That release is trash. I'm not surprised that a twat like epithalamion (I'm a girl, btw) would rate it 5 stars.

>Sonemic will launch this year
>December 20, 2016
>hasn't launched

What did they mean by this?

And a liar too!
Just post my Facebook bro

Why the fuck do you like radiohead. You have the worst fucking taste I want to poke my own eyes out after looking at your ratings.

Yeah but it's mostly just avant-teen poseurs that pretend to enjoy it nowadays.

Oh hi casey, nice to see you have put on your trip. We should talk sometime on discord. I have nothing against you anymore dude.

Love you

you forgot to reply to montie lol