Help ruin my friendship with my best friend part 2 contiuned DUBS DECIDE

Help ruin my friendship with my best friend part 2 contiuned DUBS DECIDE
Since some idiot pretended to be me posting that your mom will die crap. And after a bunch of diseased posts I started a new thread im going after someone else this time. But just a friend i met a year ago he's not my bestie

Bump

Black lives don't matter

Polo!

Stfu nigger

Post to reply. Our your mom will suck docks in hell!
Rolling

checked

Winrar

Wanna see my dick?

i just want to take this moment to tell you what a good friend you are to me

send him this tell him you are hard.

Reroll

"Seriously man, how's life been. It's been awhile since we last actually caught up with each other :)"

Oi marco wanna hang out sometime?

Winrar

Got ya dude keep it goin

Winrar

reroll

Sorry dude, im posting this on Sup Forums, trying to ruin our friendship for the lols of internet trollz, also i fucked your mom

Reroll

OP you should start charging your phone.

Op here. Dont tell me you're the guy that asked that from the previous cancer thread

Rollerino

What ended up happening to sebastion or sean or whatever the fuck his name was?

Dont you tell me who i am

Rolls

Hey Marco, how come you never go down on my? Am I not attractive?
Sushi Roll...

That's nice and all but I'm still waiting from the last thread to find out what this is from.

If get: I'm just kinda bored and wanted to fuck around, maybe find out if there might be another stage we could take our friendship to

Come on Marco show me dat boi pussi.

fucc me

What heppened to the forst guy?

listen man the list time I saw your dick, i actually liked it. Can we be fwb? I promise it won't be gay.

Lmfao dude you're determined to find out aren't you?

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?

reroll

Hahahahahahaha.. Im voting for trump.. I want to tongue his fartbox so bad.

Re-roll

Dat boi?

Marco, I want you to know you're an amazing friend and you've always been there for me through thick and thin. You have a great personality and you're so funny and I love to spend time with you, not to mention everyone else likes you too. I'm proud to call you my best friend... and that's why I think you should kill yourself, only I deserve you Marco.

rerolll

Trumproll

He ended up finding the thread on Sup Forums and told OP he knew about it the whole time and even made suggestions.

I was raped by my dad as a kid, i got HIV now, and i want you to breed me like the dirty boi slut i am.

Oh wat up
Rolling

rollin for this

rerollll

Show him a pucture of your dick.
If not then just a random picture of somone elses dick.

Kek test

Rerollkng for this

check em

Winrar!!

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

winrar

Fucking yes, I just casually wanted to read whatever that shit was and have a kek at H dialog, but after this whole fucking time, a whole goddamn thread 404'd and I still can't find it. It's more of a quest now than anything else

If get, same as before

Fagget
Rolling

double winrar

Op here, btw if guy pretends to be me. Saying that your mom died crap. Its not me. Stupidnjoke

Roll

Send him this

I got the sauce man, but you gotta hit quints for me first K?

fuck off furfag

Keep going boys

The whole last post was devoted to being a homo, I thought this one could go down the demented sociopathic lane... ya know? :)

"I have Hillary's nudes... Want em?"

REEEEEEEEEEEEroll

I mean you ARE trying to ruin your friendship with him, just being gay may not be enough.

Op here. Yep lets try that

"Hey man I don't want to be friends anymore, I don't think we share any interests anymore. Sorry man"

Seriously though Marco.
I'm horny and want to fuck the shit out of you. Lets fuck.

god dammit.
if get: It gets rather boring being alone, you know. All I really want is someone who can be with me in a way that's more than just a friend. I need something more, and to be honest, you seemed right.

Rollin

I mean honestly when you think about it Charles Manson isn't guilty, he didn't kill those people himself so he really did nothing wrong if you think about it.

Either you love me and only me or i'll have to take you all fkr myself
(next text)
All for myself

Reroll

Op here, be back in a couple minutes. Gotta get my ramen noodles

Benis

Reroll i want this

Rerollan

Ffs does 69 count?

Kekm8

Winar

Win to the rar

No but those dubs do

Marco, I need to tell you something very important and serious. I molested your little cousin last night and enjoyed it. You wouldn't snitch on me, right?

Hmm OK

Rolling

Send him this.

Rollll

can you really blame the columbine kids for what they did, i mean it was more the fault of the school and the bullies than it was theirs i mean they had it coming

Rolling

I'll delete the pictures and we can start from scratch

roll

Reroll, fam

Really?! That guy that posted kids corpses and shit in previous thread?? Gtfo irritating..

Rolllll

dubs

cmon mark i really realy like you

Rolllllinngg

ANOTHA ONE