Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA
youtube.com/watch?v=jPHooWnC_70
youtube.com/watch?v=fYOa2nODRFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh fugg wrong link :D

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA

i have been seeing this all over the chan, is he trolling i really can't tell

Gotta give it to the guy he knows how to troll. You can see it's a lie because he's still cutting his hair and not letting it grow.

But because he's trolled so much it's easy to see through it. I can't wait for tumblr to kill them selves when he reveals it's all a big sham kek.

Probably, he's been parodically feminist/ sjw several times in the past, including in this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=jPHooWnC_70

But if he is trolling he's gonna get a lot of heat when he reveals it, countless pro tranny people and organisations have expressed support to him. He's a hero though if he's trolling.

That's what makes it epic, he will rise a hero.

Feminazi's will riot between them selves. Tranny's will question if they made the right decision and realise they are just over the top faggots.

I honestly think he is beyond trolling

>It's all about the hair faggot.

He's had 5 month to start growing it... no wig. That's the 1st female thing you can do...

>If bait then you got me

>the chan

Plskillself

Is it worth it being a tranny that late in life, I mean everyone here in Sup Forums is a faggot and a supressed tranny but come one no one will ever ruin their rep and go through this shit as a joke.
>pic related

> no, I want to be a woman b4 i kill myself ;)

No way this shit is real.

He's trolling the SJW's so hard.

i meant his trolling hardcore

Pull a russian woman in front of the mirror for 10 mins and get it out of your system

no one knows who he is or gives a flying fuck except your faggot ass.

The ginger meme died so now he moved onto another minority he can be oppressed in. Its typical and normal behavior for sjws becoming something their not to get attention. No trans person wants to be a hero or anything like that they just never want to get boned ever again.

nice trips

Faggots caring about some youtube faggot with a few views are worse than dipshits that read tabloids

This guy's on a whole different level holy shit

Damn right

nothing triggers me more than trannies who cant put on make up watch one fucking youtube tutorial you stupid fucks

>the chan
nigger what

bump

-100/10 thread

>chris chan
>copper cab
Whos next the turrets guy?

All he does is troll, he pretends to get angry about the whole ginger thing in his videos.
Its just a character he plays for the cameras, im sure he trolling.

>the Chan

well it's full of political shit now, i cant even fap to a fb fap thread... haha i can't say it with a straight face.

>the chan

youtube.com/watch?v=fYOa2nODRFg

>the chan

Creamed my peams.