I hope Asian people listen to me

> Barbaric and violent Anglo Saxons destroyed Qing dynasty by violence.
> Then they came to Japan and supported the rebellious and extremist clans from the rural region to cause and fight the internal war and take over the country(Edo shogunate was a peaceful government which has realized 300 years of no-war. I wish Shogunate has won the internal war).
> China has been the spiritual backbone for Japan throughout Japanese history. Japan hasn't obey the invincible Mongol Empire when they were about to conquer the Eurasian continent and demanded Japan to surrender. Because Japan hasn't admired the violence or physical power, but the culture and civilization.

> Anglos destroyed our spiritual backbone first and then they changed my country to a barbaric imperialist country, an Asian version of them.

And the following history is as you know. We Asians are still fighting over the historical issues. Needless to say, Japan has to take the responsibility of war atrocities. But I think we should also be more conscious of the bigger picture.

I think Anglos have committed the similar evil deeds everywhere in the world throughout their history. Divide and Conquer is their most basic and important strategy.

(Pic is how white people see us. The author isn't Anglo though. )

Governments think waaay ahead of you

You hope they listen to how white people are bad and blah blah blah i hate white ppl ?
No need for that they're already all on board

I hate Chinks as much as the next guy but the Opium wars were major dick moves on behalf of Britain

>(Pic is how white people see us
Maybe during WWII

desu I don't think any of us hate the french, or latins for that matter

so the eternal Anglo is a historically supported meme?

I don't hate Chinese people

fine by me then
personally i've had nothing but good experiences with asians but on the internet it's different

but yeah i mean objectively op is right, anglos are in fact evil, yes, we warned you

I fuckin love gunbuster
that's all

I'll be rooting for you

>Needless to say, Japan has to take the responsibility of war atrocities.

t. English teacher

Anglos have destroyed many things, but they did not destroy the spiritual backbone of Asian nations.

Modernism, with its globalism, cultural Marxism and savage capitalism are destroying it, and that is precisely what is destroying also the European essence, including the essence of the Anglos.

Our cultures, all of them, from Japan to Portugal and from the Zulu nation to Russia have the same enemy: Modernism.

Eternal anglo, eternal anglo never changes.

>destroyed Qing dynasty
the manchurians in charge were already extremely unpopular by the time we got there

Anglo/Jew/Korean(unification church)

the biggest cancers against our country.

that's actually not true
the qing golden age if there were one was in the late 18th century and early 19th century

lol... "something bad happened in history and it's the people fault TODAY who's skin is the same color as those who perpetrated the crime back then" This is the stupidest fucking logic I've ever heard. Labeling a race, color, creed, or even nation "Evil" because of historic wrong doing is basically saying that every single person on earth is evil because someone of their color has done something bad at some time... so do us all a favor, grow up, eat a dick and get over it.

>destroyed the dynasty which started by mongols genociding half the planet
rearry makes ya think huh?

wh*tes are the most annoying minority on earth.

>Modernism, with its globalism, cultural Marxism and savage capitalism
all are imported by westerners

>Labeling a race, color, creed, or even nation "Evil" because of historic wrong doing is basically saying that every single person on earth is evil because someone of their color has done something bad at some time...

I didn't expect this line would come from white supremacist who always dis colored people, like calling Turkish people cockroaches. For me cockroaches are you. I bet the ones who would survive the global nuclear war are Anglo saxons.

>Be white
>Never did jack shit to people
>Get hated for being white
WTF racism is bad!

You're on Sup Forums
If I stereotyped you based on your flag you would be extremely fucking offended, and yet it's what everyone here does.
If somebody gets that upset by banter then they can leave.
If somebody actually believes the memes, and banter then they SHOULD leave (For their sake, and everyone else's)

I think the irony of it all is that you're using logic that was birthed in the US to justify yourself.

I'm not justifying what my country has done(Don't project yourself on me). I'm just focusing on how Anglo Saxons gave influence to our history.

Anglo Saxon?