Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, Remember to get enough sleep!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI
youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best type moon claimed.

No, she cried because she had no idea what the fuck was going on. No one did. Not until the aftermath. Kallen wasnt smart enough to keep up at all.
My friends have tried raiding but they hate playing to be like that. Much rather have fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI

still here

and
i would like that.
ive played a good bit of LoL something like 1000 wins or so. civ is alright cant play it too much. havent played bloodborne but would like to from darks souls 1-3 and overwatch is fun.

Near the end it did appear to the Knights that lelouch was no different than any of his predecessors, and was just a power hungry cunt. In his last moments he made it clear to only Kallen, CC, Suzaku, and Nunnally of what he had actually done.

Mugi claimed

Going to bed as it is 8:00 AM
Sweet dreams, my chickadees

I don't get it. People come in here and get their shit jumped for having trash images. Yet here's Rory Still posting the same trash gifs and the same trash samples.

She clearly understood it, if not fully then but clearly at the end because she was fucking giving the prologue and had a picture of lelouch up on her wall and acknowledged that he had made it a better place.

Oh that Carlos. Lol

You guys use the 24 hour clock don't you? I legit got confused for a split second thinking it was 8pm for you.

Clammed

night

Night!

Have to open up the building and put my laptop away since I'm technically not supposed to be on it, even though nothing ever happens here.

>not even including Jeremiah
Jeremiah knew of the plan just as much as Suzaku by the end, he is the one who told everyone to stop chasing after Zero and smiled after "failing" to kill him himself.

I'm one of those people who love a challenge so high end raiding is extremely fun, I just don't have the time anymore which is why I quit, maybe they'll have learnt their lessons from WoD and actually have interesting content outside raiding like in MoP but I have my doubts.

Still haven't found anything as fun as patch 5.1 Brawlers guild.

Jeremiah is by far the best girl of Code Geass.

Just because she understood it after his death doesn't mean she didn't backstab him before Lelouch got control of Damocles.

Read

Eu claimed

thats me.

I don't know, spinach cake?
>he dislikes tomatoes

It's one of those characters that I disliked at first and suddenly became one of my favourites.

Good morning Eu, here early once again I see.

How did she even backstab him I'm lost at that bit. She did everything in her power to protect him up until that point, and didn't even kill him when she could have. Keep in mind she was crying when she said she was going to kill him, she hesitated before finally being attacked by Suzaku.

Possibly my least favorite character in the series, his character development was trash and he existed only so weird story line things could play out for lelouch.

Good night user.

>thats actually the biggest size you moron
>right click can be your friend sometimes
She understood a good month after the fact. She just wanted to bone him hard. Pure lust.
>Nunnally didnt know at all
Thats not the Eu we know

That was out of a supposed loyalty to the idea of Zero. Had nothing to do with Ledouche.

How's everyone doing??

I just woke up, Gotta take doggo to the vet for her shots.

youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY

She didn't want to bone him persay, I think she fell in love with Zero first then lelouch later. She didn't respect lelouch at all, only Zero.

She clearly had feelings for both before and after lelouch left the Knights. They only felt off-putt because he said they were disposable, but he didn't really mean it, especially towards Kallen because he told her to live.

I can't fucking take this shit. I lost my doge, i'm in debt, and I work a lonely job in SD. I'm jumping.
>Makoto

Maybe by fighting him and destroying Lancelot.

>Jeremiah
He is sold out as a retard at the beginning but once you understand how his loyalty works it will all make sense and you will be able to see how much of a good character he is.
Loyalty is something important on chivalry and that's all Britannia culture is based around.

Do a flip

Where is that user that said he will post with his tripcode?

Great bait faggot

>actually going to bed now

night

I'm going to bed and i dont feel like it

Is it not?

Nice try, my doge is alive, the job isn't very lonely at all since I get to be here, plus I'm in the stairwells you fuqboi.

goodnight user
i love you

Oh by the way, I've listened to the M83 album you recommended yesterday. I enjoyed it a lot.

Roughly the same then. I'm a big fan of Civ, but I usually like to play a standard game to it's end in one sitting. Bloodbornes my favourite from the lot, but they're all great games. Yep.

Night.

Ah we use both. Most things tend to be in 12 hour clock though. I meant like 20 minutes until 1 oclock. Well it is 1 now.

Ah sneaky. I like it. Fair enough, guess you just have to follow the procedure.

Doll claimed.

>i love you
!

She had to have loved lelouch, the same way she loved Zero. Perhaps putting the two together was hard to see, mostly because of how different they were. Kallen probably respected lelouch more after talking to Nunnally during her capture because she saw lelouch as a good older brother, like her own.
As for Jeremiah, I feel like his existence was made into a meme towards the end as well by making him fucking pick oranges in his last scene. I still only view him as a plot device

xoxo

Yeah I know. I just got both numbers mixed up a bit.

Goodnight tomoko!

Yo what's up. You should tell Makita about all your doggo endeavors.
>Her
Post pics

This shit is gay

You are the first reply to >Ika

Wrong filename.
You really cant see the purpose in making him the butt monkey, can you?

Sorry but you'll have to share, ika is the bestest.

Hey, gotta do something all night, right?
Now here's an actual picture from my work rooftop tonight. Facing towards the bridge and convention center, with the mall plaza right underneath.

>Makoto

>Makita
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ITS MAKOTO FUCKING AUTOCORRECT!

But you're not the one measuring me, are you?

The dislike of tomatos runs in my family. IIRC some of my relatives/ancestors actually developed an allergy to them. Luckily it hasn't happened to me.
>Spinach cake.
Is that even a thing?

Totally. Especially when you joined...

why?

Fag.

Just for you know... Science.

Not particularly

Weren't going to sleep user?

Glad you liked it. A lot of posters from this thread play civ so maybe we could get a game going some day.

So you dislike pizza and all those goodies from Italian gastronomy?
>spinach cake
Yes it does and it's very good, with the right amount it tastes just like yogurt cake.

You just joined, but you already bringing the mad bantz. I like you.
>Inb4 ends up here for another hour before actually sleeping.
>Not that I'm complaining

>Filenames on mobile
I may be a masochist, but Im not a masochist.

Holy shit, is this current gen /waifu/? Disgusting.

Looks like a green shit.

>I may be a masochist, but Im not a masochist.
Wat

I liked /waifu/ Red Version better

no this is gen 2 /waifu/

I prefer the Saber one.

I thought I was. Oh no worries then, happens to me with times.

Yep beats doing nothing. That's a lovely view, nice wallpaper material.

>Dislike tomatoes
I'm the same way, but I love tomato products like puree and sauce

Yeah, Run into flowers is probably my favourite. Oh nice, we should some time.

Hes the perfect scapegoat. Any ineptness will be down to what people see of him in the past. By being retarded, he all but ensures Zeros survival as anything that fails will be on him. He doesn't mind, now does he? Loyalty to the crown, the better world.

Disgusting...
The Saber waifus are shit
Especially the starters
The gen 1 starters arw Megumeme, Ryuko and Satsuki
Saber Version are Rem, Nonon, and Nui

>hurr durr let me parrot and samefag because muh waifu thread isn't bad!
>being this pathetic

I may like torturing myself by looking at cars I can't afford, but I'm not going to go and click 3 times and look at Filenames on mobile.

Thanks. The troll poster posted a picture I took of the roof right after Prince died I believe. It was either that one, or the Florida shooting. The building around here put up lights in tribute.

You got me

>retards still take these pictures

>3 times
Nigga just a tap is fine

I've stalled enough. Good night, waifu. Going to sleep

night night

It must be the late/early hours getting to me then. I might sleep now.

Lol but you only have to click/tap on the size of the image. That shows the name without enlarging it.

Ok. Styx is playing tomorrow and I'm going to go see them so I should probably sleep early today. (Earlier than usual)

Good night

Go to bed.
>I'm only telling you what your previous image told me to do
>ika

No, just raw tomato. I'm actually Italian, so there is a lot of irony to be had here. Basically what said.
>Interesting, I might try it sometime.
>But take another guess at the dessert if you can.

Switch out your pillows.

I love pictures like that. Too bad heights scare the shit out of me or I'd like to see them firsthand.

Night guys.

tomatoes are the shit you cray cray

So no doggo style?
>Ika

Says you!

Night Shizu.

For some reason, mine likes to think I clicked on the image, EVERY SINGLE TIME! So I end up click to open, click to close, then I lets me click for filename.

Hehe, wanna see a crazy picture I took?

I feel like you want me to to be mean or something.

An open image has its name underneath it so you only have to close it afterwords.
>Image
Oh no, not that image!

By all means please do

>ika

They really aren't though. Can't stand the things.

Sure, lay it on me.

Oh~?
It's nice to see another person with great taste~

'Sup?

Yes that image!

I decided to have a rest...on the edge.

Surely THIS is Eu, right?

Heya Taiga.

Jump you pussy.

Life will never get any better.

Least you have control of this.

No regrets.

Yes yes~
This is the Eu~

jump you fucking retard

Fuck. No. Fuck. No.
I fucking hate this image. It scares me even as an image dude. I'm out for sure now.
>ika

Yo.

Fuck that man. Fuck that.

This. One less autistic anime fucktard to pollute this board, and the world.

I hope you go out and suicide

+1

bullying is not nice

Holy fuck thats scary
I'm fucking OUT
Get the fuck away from the fucking ledge you retard i dont want my tsundete dying on me!

EXCUSE ME I REALLY DON'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT YOUR USELESS CARTOON WORSHIP SESSION

BUT YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING RETARDED

MCFUCKING KILL YOURSELVES FAGGOTS

YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE PERFECT WOMAN LOSERS

JUST FIND ANOTHER FAT GAY NERD LIKE YOURSELF TO POKE IN THE ASS

ACTUAL WOMEN ARE REPULSED BY YOU

Yo. Neat photo, reminds me of bungie jumping.

Aye.

This was weeks ago you shitposter.
And what are on about, it's already getting better!

In that case, please refer to
See above.

Being up there, I had a VERY firm grip on a pole that was next to that spot.

Hehe, it was an interesting night that night. No matter how suicidal one might get, seeing it all from that high up is a hell of a deterrent. Besides, I'm pretty far past that kind of depression.

I am not tsun! Besides, it's an old picture from like, a month ago!