Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14...

Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14? My brother wants to know not me and he is bringing some 12-13 year old friends with him

Shit thread

Yes, without a doubt everytime. It's best for your little brother to get one of those homeless people that hang outside all mcdonalds to go inside and get for him.

why would a 14 year old need an ID? or am im missing something here?

Is this real?

Yeah, and if they catch on that you're under-aged, they'll put you in the manager's office and call up your parents to come over and get you.

They sell beer at some McDonalds

Proof that there is always an user stupid enough to believe even the worst bait on the site.

It makes sense if you are muslims or look like filthy muslims. I approve Mac Donalds 100% on this security check. Drunk people, bums and muslims should not be allowed into Mc Dos.

nobody should be allowed at mcdos

Proof that it's trolls trolling trolls as always.

It's actually pretty commonplace to be asked for ID when at Mcdonalds, this is of course to ensure that our customers have sufficient good boy points to order our more highly regulated stock such as tendies.
The thought of somebody getting their tendies without having earned sufficient good boy points chills me to my fucking core, and I think I've lost a little more faith in humanity after learning that there are still countries where these extremely important laws are not in place.

Hahahaha fuckin' GBP, top kek.

>This post
>muh sides

I am just baffled.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree like I committed some sort of faux pas.

You're a muffler? Can you fit a Yamaha R1?

Proof that it's trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls as always.

What the fuck is the point of posting this lame ass copypasta?

>skip school to go to the donalds
>two hottest sluts with me
>we get all the way to the mckingdom before i realize my phone is dead
>i sweat bullets as their hot teen bodies order from the kiosk
>they giggle while the kiosk confirms their identity
>im up, the whole restaurant is watching
>...uh can i have a 20 piece nuggy with a small fry?
>the girls giggle, "on a diet user?"
>i ignore them, i'm too focused on whats about to happen
>"please swipe phone now"
>i look over to the girls
>uh...hey my phone is dead....can i use yours?
>the entire restaurant bursts out laughing
>one of the girls feels bad for me and hands her phone over
>"it'll never work user...."
>I swipe the phone and prepare my body
>"CONFIRMING IDENTITY PLEASE STAND STILL"
>i never remembered it being this loud
>as the kiosk extends its hand, i shift my body at the last second
>the kiosk rigorously fingers my asshole
>the restaurant's laughs turn into disgust
>my dick is hard
>"ERROR, TRYING AGAIN"
>i can't take it, the finger is going deeper
>the knuckles keep brushing against my prostate
>i cum in front of the whole store
>"CONFIRMED, HERE IS YOUR FOOD"
>my nuggets were cold but i was too embarrassed to get a refund
>fucking gamestop

Wait, where are there McDonald's that sell alcohol? I need a McScotch on the rocks

I'm 23 and still get occasionally asked for id, which can be frustrating. Twice I've been with my dad and he actually had to vouch for me or buy my food for me. Maybe it's time for McDonald's to change their policy? When I was in Canada I saw kids as young as 11 order with no hassle.

wat teh fuck

You remind me of one of my regulars on drive through.
He comes through every day to get a small big mac combo with a sprite, and has said that he only orders when I'm working because I don't make any attempts at small talk.
I just give him what he wants so he can fuck off and go about his day, I pass no judgements on how often he comes by, just silently put through his order and let him move on.
>TFW we still never talk sometimes

>my brother want's to know, not me, because I obvs am a very adult male yes work business traffic bless you excuse me economics

I believe everything about this except I know for a fact you can't get a small combo. Med or Large are the only options.

This is probably bait, but just incase it isnt it sounds like she wants to fuck you in the bathroom you paranoid faggot

How did you know they were 11? You don't. Same reason why they don't know you're 23.

I'm an Ausfag, I like to think the people are afraid of what would happen if supersize were to become a thing here.

Saw this thread a week or so ago, confirmed bait.

She liked you, maybe even wanted to fuck.

You ruined it fucking faggot.

I live in Europe and the only thing that i get asked for id is smokes... I've seen 4 to 5 year olds ordering food and nothing was ever said

do you have the longer version of that gif?

Wtf your buying food lol

My point was that these were clearly kids and in Canada they were able to order without having an adult do it or having to present id. I think it's pretty progressive compared to my experience. Mind you, this was quebec, and they tend to be chill about this sort of thing.

LOL

I can remember being a Burger King like4am still getting served when i was 12 lol

Are you triggered because a girl was talking to you?

>walk to Micky D's
>hungry as hell all day
>all ready to pay and everything
>"can I see I'd?"
>forgot id at home
>OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT IM SO FUCKED
>they call the police
>try to run
>they catch up to me and take me
>now I'm a fucking felon for the rest of my life

Thats the retarded shot ive ever seen lol

No.

Samenigger

>My brother wants to know not me and he is bringing some 12-13 year old friends with him

What your missing is the OP is an oldfag at 34 and his "bro" is 38. They're a couple pf pedos looking for a restroom that's easy to access for the old in out in out.

Damn priests.