Dubs decide my resignation letter

dubs decide my resignation letter

I can no longer put up with the rape culture that has me so triggered.

Write a polite letter apologising for being a dumb-fuck employee and offering to pay bak half your wage.

This

rolling for this

Write a proper letter, be respectful, thank the manager for allowing you to work under his supervision and note that while you're sad to be leaving you've learned a lot from your time there. End it with Sieg Heil.

Fuck this shit I'm out

fuck you nigger

yerr a fggt

This place blows, I'm outie, deuces bitch

I can no longer abide your misogynistic practice of allowing me to direct my male gaze upon my female former coworkers.

OP here, I have decided revoke the dub rule

lol u r gay fUCK you bitch i quit dis job is gay

Mention it somewhere that there is no proof that Hitler knew about concetration camps.

So I just finished fapping to some hot bestiality shit and it made me realize cooking food for (((The Man))) is not what I want to do with my life.

'I could've been able to stand this shit fuck atmosphere.
But these bootylicious babettes you're got me working with got my johnny roger
standing to attention like he got the national anthem on repeat.
I mean shit nigga, the ass was too damn fat.

It goes against my principles to work under someone who unironically thinks the Holocaust ACTUALLY happened.

>cook
>your opinion matters

lmao get a real job faggot, maybe if you were not a highschool drop out you might not have to deal with "shit cunt" managers

Lol just stop going in

Leave all you have so far but add
"Thank you for my time here, kindly get fucked."

winrar

WinRAR!

WINRAR

+ put a picture of hitler in it

Wtf is this for

add in a death threat

Killing Muslims.

Yo! See here nigga. Imma tell you now, i wanna quit. So like this my letter shit so i can officially quit. So like thanks.

Make a batch of brownies with your cum in it. Like that guy on /k/ did. and hand him a cyanide capsule. That should get the message across.

You thought I was a reliable employee but it was me, DIO!

deer boz i am quit

thank

Wow. Look at all those non dub entries.

Be sure to mention how much of a faggot you are in there too. Like how you found a picture of your manager's son and haven't been able to jerk it to a woman since.