What the fuck is wrong with the inside of my nose? I've had this tender scab for about a week now and it won't go away...

What the fuck is wrong with the inside of my nose? I've had this tender scab for about a week now and it won't go away. Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danger_triangle_of_the_face
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get a needle and lance it

I can't pop it
It's a hard crusty bloody scab that oozes if I remove it

black dot, use needle

Clean it with alcohol or peroxide. Shove medicinal ointment up there.

Stop picking it so much, and be sure to trip and clean your finger-nails when you do. Use clean tweezers for stubborn boogers because digging can make you bleed.

Oh yeah, pop it.

I had that couple times earlier. Unless its painful, i suggest you don't do anything to it. It will go away in a month. If it is painful, go to see a doc.

lift it up with the needle and remove it with some tweezers. Push the pus out and the infection with it

I can't pop it! It's a scab

trim.. not trip

Definitely should pop it

just make sure it heals dry.
The scab is just what the ooze becomes when it dries, so you can either stop picking the scab until it heals PROPERLY, or keep mopping up the shit for the hour after you've picked it off so it can heal dry.

Wtf is it and why does it exist?
It started out as a tender pimple lump and turned into a leaking sore that hardens with bloody crust. It's really sore and I'm afraid it's some kind of flesh eating bacteria. of course I always think the worse in a situation but still, I'd like some advice because am poorfag and can't afford a doctor

For the love of god go to a doctor and get it looked at. Infections in the "danger triangle" can kill you easily because the blood also goes to your brain en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danger_triangle_of_the_face

scabs last from 1-4 weeks before they become so loose you can just move it off without any pain, but I don't know what that is

I can't afford a doctor
I can barely afford clean water to drink

>started as a tender pimple lump
Okay I may have had this before, but I picked that shit out with my hands the instant I noticed it was there.
Don't worry about it op, why would there be a flesh eating bacteria around you anyway?

xpurt here.... that be AIDS

Lay off the meth/blow for a few weeks

you've just damaged the membrane in there, its not like the skin on the rest of your body its not designed to get its shit ripped every time you have a pimple, or tear off a scab. Keep your fingers out of there and let it heal - i mean time you count in weeks not days - THEN you can take the scab off clean without causing further damage

This happens to me all the time in the winter. Just put a light coat of vasoline a couple of times a day to keep it from drying out the scab and don't pick on it. It should go away within 4 or 5 days

I have horrible luck and bad shit constantly happens to me. I just don't want to lose my nose for fucks sake... just one more thing I have to deal with... the scab grows bigger by the day

Pull that shit off, wet a q tip in peroxide and treat the wound, let it dry and apply Neosporin. Dumbass snowflake.

this happened to me a while ago and it was there for ages. It eventually just goes away, i would probably avoid picking at it like i did as it will just take longer to heal

Looks like a spider egg sac to me, smash it with a mallet, if that doesn't work, cut it out with a chainsaw. Your welcome!

While I agree you really should see a Dr., I know where you're coming from. Try this, it worked for me:
Using a q-tip clean and disinfect with a gentle astringent such as witch hazel.
Another q-tip to cover it with vasoline (keep it dry and protect).

If you start to feel ill or run a fever, get to ER.

WebMD says that you have cancer...
Sup Forums says you are cancer...
so you are your cancer.

> keep it dry
meant keep it clean

looks like herpes