Spain is getting cultural enrichment right now

Spain is getting cultural enrichment right now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/21/americas/brazil-olympics-terror-arrests/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorist_incidents_in_Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ1cCs_SzHo&t=75s&index=110&list=WL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_intervention_against_ISIL
efe.com/efe/espana/sociedad/detenido-el-sospechoso-de-un-tiroteo-esta-tarde-en-supermercado-ourense/10004-3145847
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/23/i-am-german-munich-gunman-took-part-in-shouting-match-during-attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought jihadists didnt attack Spain? Or Italy and Greece for that matter?

None of those countries have engaged in combat against Islam lately, I thought Muslims like those places?

Sauce

>muslims don't attack without provocation

kek, they even allah snackbar muslim countries.

i thought it was Jorge doing a beta uprise at first

When was the last time Spain got hit? Italy and Greece respectively?

>they even allah snackbar muslim countries.
Thats because those being attacked believe Mohammed's brother is God and not his son.

Jihadists attack anyone that's not a jihadist.

Why havent they attacked Brazil or South America yet?

They are Christian nations; not jihadists at all.

>OPEN THE BORDERS!
Literally for what? Dr's and mathematicians aren't crossing.

Will these people ever be able to admit their mistakes?

Because people here in Brazil hate Muslims, we beat them in the streets if they get too loud. Perhaps it's the same for much of South America, also we don't meddle in middle eastern affairs like you guys do.

Spain was hit in 2005 or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

>Catholics
>Christians

>Because people here in Brazil hate Muslims
>not a jihadist.
So then Brazil is open territory for them. Why aren't you attacking?

More than 10 years ago... Thats a good track record, other spots of Europe are attacking on a monthly basis.

So I ask again, rephrased a bit; Why are Mediterranean countries not attacked by Jihadists (excluding France [who has attacked the middle east repeatedly]).

Because for terrorism to work it has to be in places where terror isn't the norm. A suicide bombing in brazil would probably manage to make the country safer.

> implying Brazil has got any muslims

>Because for terrorism to work it has to be in places where terror isn't the norm
So then what about the Mediterranean countries?

Is terror more popular there than I've been hearing or are jihadists focusing their efforts elsewhere or wtf is going on?

It is not a matter of being provoked or not, jihadists focus on Europe and USA because it gives them more publicity than some backwaters spicland blob like Brazil.

Some 30k, concentrated mainly here on Paraná.

Spain has a low number of muslims compared to France.

Same as Also, there's the historical question - the fuckheads think they'll revert the Reconquista by an heroing.

That was Jorge.

I wouldn't blame him for being mad with Mercadona desu. All those queues at the cashiers and all those sudaca moms blocking the aisles chitchatting with each other while taking 10 mins to ponder on what yoghurt they're going to pick, in the end results in consequences...

>Spain has a low number of muslims compared to France
Sauce on this? I want to know the difference

google it

don't quote me but mostly they attack where they CAN
countries like France and Germany are reinforcing their security measures while others are not caring yet so the terrorists can do their shit there
OR,
you could think it's all a false flag attack in order to make the affected countries support the anti-muslim security measures

i knew it was Jorge
was he aprehended yet?

You google it, you're making the claim.

so?

So prove it or I'm not going to believe you.

Then don't. I don't care.

Fuck you and return to Sup Forums thx

Yeah, whatever, 30k in a 200 million population.
That's not enough people to have them labeled as a "hated by brazilians"

He an hero.

But his sacrifice will be remembered in all Mercadonas from now on.

Ahhh, if only...

Look at this sectarian fat fuck kek

>Thats because those being attacked believe Mohammed's brother is God and not his son.
What ? Are you talking about shiites ?
I don't think that's exactly what they believe but anyways they are mostly in Iran. The other muslims are all sunni and they still suicide bomb each other and themselves like all the fucking time

I don't care either.

Doesn't answer the question of why certain countries are targeted and not others.

There have been many attemps since 2014 and the police caught many cells (specially in Melilla and Ceuta,spanish cities in northern Africa)who were planning attacksbut if Spain is good at something it is the security since they developed a good security system since ETA (terrorist who used to attack in northern Spain until more than a decade ago,they are the equivalent to the IRA in northern Ireland)

I agree it's small and irrelevant, but they do exist. And they're a concern in Foz do Iguaçu, since the city is relatively small and the muslim community is shared with Puerto Iguazu and Ciudad del Este.

>What ? Are you talking about shiites ?
Shiites are minorities in a lot of those countries and the point is Muslims attack each other because of legitimate theological differences.

>since ETA
>equivalent to IRA
So they are Spaniards then? Are those the separatists I hear about going back and forth to France?

Don't you have lots of lebanese and turkish people?

>they are Spaniards then?
according to them, theyre not. have you heard about Basques, right? ETA was their separatist terrorist movement

>according to them, theyre not.
So are they white?

No, they are basque. Now stop with those numbers.

They planned an attack on Olympics, but got buttfucked by the feds.

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/21/americas/brazil-olympics-terror-arrests/

There were another case of a guy who actually had all the shit for an attack, some "french" chemistry teacher in Rio and another case where they found a Hezbollah member living in São Paulo.

Loads of Hezbollah and Hamas supporters are living in Brazil. Even Brazilians authorities claim these organisations are mere """political parties""" because they don't want the US to be too curious.
Btw Hamas and Hezbollah are not interested in international terrorism anymore.

Most Lebanese and Syrian diaspora in São Paulo was composed of Catholics. And I'm not sure, but I think Turks "proper" were rare. ("Turco" = anyone from former Ottoman lands).

Bruh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorist_incidents_in_Italy

It was bad when Gaddafi was around, now not so much. But muzzies attack anyone they don't like. It's their preferred method of dealing with a problem.

>supporters
they just send money back to their families
they dindu nuthin' rong

>Brazilians authorities claim these organisations are mere """political parties""" because they don't want the US to be too curious.
Im alreardy interested.

Haha me too man. Which agency you work for?
FDA here, we've already got a few people on the ground. Bet you lads don't even charter planes for your agents.

NSA, I already knew you were with FDA.

You're cleared.

Grats bro. Stay safe out there. We're still trialing some new painkillers, and they're pretty dank, I gotta say.

Yep. Our govt only considers their military wing as a terror organization.

But the guy got arrested anyway, couldn't take any chances.

Voy a España mañana

Jajaja

>None of those countries have engaged in combat against Islam lately,
They are part of global cohillition against ISIS, of course they're going to attack them, fyi maybe you're not aware of this but most terrorist attacks happen in Muslim countries
>I thought Muslims like those places?
I do

>It was bad when Gaddafi was around

Not because of him though

>most terrorist attacks happen in Muslim countries
Those aren't terrorist attacks.

They are just workplace violence or disputes of anger. Muslims, by definition, cannot be terrorized or persecuted by other Muslims.

After 9/11 the US was looking everywhere in the world for possible terrorist threats.
US intelligence found out that lived in the Triple-Frontier Zone (between Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay, this is why Paraboo intervened) a important Lebanese community. This community was actually sending millions of $ to Hezbollah, and later Hamas.

After a big decade of investigation it was set that nothing really threatening to US security was happening there, that some terrorists visited the zone but it was long time ago.
During all of that time Argentina was OK for US investigation, Paraguay OK but with very poor capacities to fight terrorism in his soil, and Brazil was very reluctant to US's voyeurism.

Sorry for shitty English.

>Thats because those being attacked believe Mohammed's brother is God and not his son.
Wut wut wut wut

>Brazil was very reluctant to US's voyeurism.

We know where that shit leads to.

>Paraguay OK but with very poor capacities to fight terrorism in his soil
and still with that they never gave us the terrorismoneis they promised. darned USA bastards...

>this is why Paraboo intervened) a important Lebanese community. This community was actually sending millions of $ to Hezbollah, and later Hamas.
I thought Lebanese were better than that?

I thought Lebanese were even better than 'Moderate' Muslims (wink wink). All the Lebanese I've met pretend to be Italian.

Are you retarded? If a Muslim country is at war with Islamic State Islamic State WILL attack it because according to their version of Islam Muslims who oppose their caliphate are apostates, if you watch their videos in Arabic they call it "حروب الردة" when reffering to turkey ksa etc. other muslim countries at war with them, and "التحالف الصليبي" when referring to the west
You don't think all Muslims have to agree on one single school of thought right?

>gasoline

Why is the fucking Daily Mail using the word 'gasoline'?

Fuck this country

Tbf Hezbollah os more of a resistance group against Israel than batshit crazy sunni islam.

They make some nice nasheeds too.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ1cCs_SzHo&t=75s&index=110&list=WL

>All the Lebanese I've met pretend to be Italian.

How did you approached them?

>If a Muslim country is at war with Islamic State Islamic State WILL attack
>You don't think all Muslims have to agree on one single school of thought right?
Name 6 Muslim countries at war with ISIS.

I believe Muslims have small theological differences as stated here:With that said, my point remains true.
>Muslims, by definition, cannot be terrorized or persecuted by other Muslims.

>How did you approached them?
Met some on vacation in CA and when I asked where they were from they said outside Beirut.

I asked why they were wearing Italian soccer jerseys and they said they like Italy.

>This community was actually sending millions of $ to Hezbollah, and later Hamas.

So, good people then. Nothing wrong with fighting for the Freedom of Palestine.

>Are you retarded?
You're talking to an American who probably never saw a muslim in his whole life.
Be indulgent pls :3

>an American who probably never saw a muslim in his whole life.
Thats because they are pretending not to be Muslims, a life full of taqiyahs.

Then why did you concluded that they were pretending if they were just using a football t-shirt?

>paid reparations for 1986 disco bombing
>paid reparations for Lockerbie
>paid reparations for UTA flight 772
>backed the hijacking of Pan Am flight 73
>supported the 1985 attacks in Rome and Vienna

You're not an immigrant, are you?

>Lebanon
>Syria
>Iraq
>Turkey
>Egypt
>Yemen
>Iran

C'mon dude.

Give me a source, I don't see anything about this anywhere.

Bruh...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_intervention_against_ISIL
And honestly you should stop speaking out of your ass, not a single Muslim sect thinks of anybody other than Allah as a god, allah is the one and only god for all Muslims. The prophet didn't even have a brother wtf.
Definition of terrorism
>the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Islamic State views Muslims against it as apostates. They attack them for political aim that is to rise for the caliphate.
"Islam" isn't one simple thing that means "oh but all of them believe in allah and muhammed they must get along".

i read it on EFE
efe.com/efe/espana/sociedad/detenido-el-sospechoso-de-un-tiroteo-esta-tarde-en-supermercado-ourense/10004-3145847

We don't need to pretend anything.
I am proud of being Muslim.

Because its a repeated pattern of behavior that they pretend to not be from their country of origin. In order to infiltrate.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/23/i-am-german-munich-gunman-took-part-in-shouting-match-during-attack

Some of those countries dont even exist anymore and some are actually HELPING ISIS.

>you should stop speaking out of your ass
>posts Wikipedia link
Please list 6 Muslim countries who are fighting ISIS.

we all believe in Jesus and yet christan factions don't get along. but so far the only place i've heard where catholics and protestants are killing each other is in Northern Ireland
one thing is true tho: "religious difference" is an excuse. they're all criminals

why? that's like being proud of smearing poop all over yourself

>Some of those countries dont even exist anymore
u wot
nigga iz u high

>I am proud of being Muslim.
I'm proud of being gay.

Pride is only worthy for something you've achieve in time, not something you choose or are born with.

>Yemen
>Iraq
President Trump said Iraq doesn't exist anymore and he is right.

proud of what. Islam got trounced by Christianity in every measurable way and muslims nowawdays brag about the weakest conquest of europe ever

How am I speaking out of my ass if I post a wikipedia link wtf? Wikipedia is heavily monitered.
Iran. Syria. Iraq. Turkey. KSA. Jordan. Levanon. Etc.

u really iz high mang
reported for posting under the influence (PUTI)

waste not a single neurone on this poor attempt of a troll
/thread

The only wiki I trust is WikiLeaks.

So? Eveybody tries to "fit in" when they are abroad, it's completely normal.

Also they were middle easterns in US and the average american might look at them with wrong eyes.

Also, the countries aren't literally helping them, it's literally just individuals from that country. Even turkey now it's attacking them ffs.

I choose to be Muslim because it's the one true religion not because I somehow inherited it.

northern Ireland wasn't really about religion. Nobody was being killed over the disagreement on whether mary was a virgin or not
Its just that the religions fall into the two ethnic groups, Irish (Catholic) and ulster scot (Protestant)

People who believe in Sharia law are not welcome in the rotten west mate.

Do you believe Sharia is how Allah wants people to live?

Can't be.

Statistically speaking, there needs to be another ~12 public massacres events in Burgerland before something happens in Europe.

>it's the one true religion
>in 2017

this is the face of autism

the suspect was found? it wasn't an african or arab

Iraq doesn't exist, its army defected to ISIS and took the equipment with it.

Turkey is supporting ISIS and is quoted as being 'an associate of terror'.

>I choose to be Muslim
Thats not the same a 'proud'.

You chose to learn Piano. You aren't proud you choose after you become professional. You are 'proud' of your work in the field.

It's not an inheritely bad system. If most of the population agrees it's a good system then why not. Saudi Arabia has extremely low crime rate both because of harsh punishments and the society being deeply religious.

Do you even know what is Sharia ?
What do you know except from Sup Forums memes ? Fuckin autist you are the rotten one.

yep, just an excuse. and same with "muslim terror"

tl;dr: sunnis are shit, kill them all, acquire true peace

there WERE like 9 shootings in USA lately before this one. you're onto something...

>Do you even know what is Sharia ?
Its not the US Constitution.

I know that.