Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cht49ZCSDmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brits won't even defend their culture against immigrants

you guys are beating a dead corpse
stop it already

this ..from NL

youtube.com/watch?v=cht49ZCSDmY

Is it true that every single brit knows this hand washing sequence?

>Run hands under warm (but not scalding) tap just to get the circulation going
>Lather hands with soap
>Back to the warm tap until hands are clean
>Quick rinse with the cold tap to freshen up

Why is this so hard for jfs to understand?

>Quick rinse with the cold tap to freshen up
What

this is true but i usually just go straight to cold after soap

If one tap is hot water and one tap is cold water, how do you get middle (warm) water?

says the fucking toothpaste living underwater

Unless the settings are fucked, the hot tap will normally be at a nice warm level.

You don't.

You can manually set the temperature of the hot water using a "boiler". ~41 degrees C is great for washing your hands and showering.
You can then turn it up to do the dishes or whatever.

this guy lives in a shit house, I feel sorry for him
I also live in a shit house when I think about it but the boiler is still good.

Swedeposter is just buttblasted for no reason

Or you can forget to turn it up and promptly die from legionnaires disease.

this pissed me off to no end in the UK

>freeze your cock off mountain water tap
>burn your hands off magma tap

cold water + hot water = warm water.

or just don't let the hot one run for so long.

it's not rocket science.

have you tried not being a soft chink

I've heard that distance between taps is a status symbol in Britain, and the longer the distance the higher class you are. Apparently the Queen of England has only cold taps in Buckingham Palace and only hot taps in Windsor Castle

HOW DID YOU KNOW

Just stay where you are. Dont contact anyone and dont look through the windows. Someone will pick you up in 10 mins and you will be taken to a safehouse.

I will not.

We have that in our downstairs toilet and it drives me fucking insane

>turn hot tap on
>freezing cold
>SUDDENLY BOILING FUCKING HOT

It's fucking idiotic

PHD in Plumbing, I've wrote thesis on British Plumbing in relation to social and economical factors of modern day United Kingdom

Ok, serious fucking question

Do they install these in new(-ly renovated) buildings or are they just relics from the 1950s?

What's wrong with that? Means you can get the water just right when you're filling the sink for a shave

Relic, new houses have mixer taps

Thanks

Do you tend to have thermostatic mixer taps (that keep a constant temperature regardless of pressure & temperature variations in the incoming lines) or just the simple "set the ratio" type?

I have no idea

Which is completely impossible with a single tap? This shit was a nice idea for sanitation long ago but it's just plain retarded now

We just turn the tap and water comes out, what the fuck kind of autistic question is that?

>german water tap simulator 2017

I imagine most people these days will have mixer taps. So many older places and buildings get renovated too so they'll be updated with these taps also.

my house was built in 1996 and it has this in the bathroom

Water heaters contain stagnant water that sits at the premium temperature for bacterial growth

The taps were separate so that cold water doesnt get infected

Enjoy your stomach bugs Yanks

>not heating the water as you use it

Non-thermostatic mixer taps are easier to manufacture: you just have a screw (or 2 screws) that set the ratio of mixed hot / cold water. This will not result in constant temperature water coming of the tap, though. Think of the classic joge where someone flushes the toilet when another person is in the shower, the shower will suddenly turn hot because of the drop in pressure in the cold water line. Also hot water slowly crawling from the boiler to the shower causes similar problems etc.

A thermostatic tap (which is also rare in Germany, btw) lets the user select the _temperature_ he or she wants. At any given setting, the water coming from the tap will always have the correct temperature for that setting.

Pic related, see the temperature selection

But they're mixed just at the tap. Just let it run for 5s and all the stale crud is washed out.

Forgot to add that countries with district heating systems will heat the hot tap water locally on-demand using heat exchangers that take heat energy from the heating circuit. So you don't have boilers with stale water at all. Electric instant-heaters accomplish the same thing.

That little plastic plughere is the actual thermostat.

>make a joke about german water tap silumators
>it's suddenly getting uncomfortably close to reality

It's actually a Nordic water tap simulation, ze showers in Zermany are shit.

Is Britain retarded?

Witnessed

You are for taking the bait.