JUST

JUST

>David Hasselhoff has claimed he has less than $4,000 (£2,745) to his name.

>The 63-year-old star and Pamela Bach divorced in 2006, and the 52-year-old had been receiving $21,000 (£14,800) a month in spousal support from her ex-husband.

>The documents detail that Hasselhoff's European tour was cut short due to poor ticket sales, and his reality show Hoff the Record is unlikely to be as successful as he originally hoped.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/david-hasselhoff-claims-financial-struggles-34732924.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/19/justin-trudeau-apology-elbowgate-canada-parliament-critics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>guy who owes alimony claims to be broke

Oldest tactic in the book.

>$21,000 a month
Why can't courts just decide on a maximum alimony. The fuck is this 21k a month? Who needs that money? "I'm used to it" fucking shits.

I like how women claim to want equality yet ridicolous alimony payments like this still exist in this day and age.

>21,000
Im actually triggered.

How much does he have in retail, offshore accounts, hidden in the mattress and all his assets? Probably few million easy

Women are very oppressed, especially in the Western Hemisphere

And this excuses $21k in fucking alimony???

He looks good for 63 though. How do alcoholics age so well?

Maybe in America

This shit would not happen here in Canada, due to it being a better country and all

JUST is a forced subhuman Mexican redditor meme.

Dog, hes a fucking millionaire superstar, he literally can do one days of work and have enough dosh to pay alimony for a year

JUST
U
S
T

>he believed the marriage meme!

Can someone shoop the JUST hair?

Do you really think anyone gives a SHIT about the hoff anymore? I bet his best offers are appearances at kids parties

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>women
>oppressed
>in America

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

here's your (you)

I don't know man, considering that him singing caused Germans to break down the wall

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/19/justin-trudeau-apology-elbowgate-canada-parliament-critics

>needs $21,000 a month
What for? And why does she still need that years after they got divorced?

Christ I'm just staying in domestic partnerships.

>He is a multimillionaire superstar

He does fucking pantomime in Glasgow thats fucking bottom of the barrel along with Michelle McManus

When it comes to past-their-prime actors, I wouldn't doubt that they are. Can't pay out money if there's none coming in.

>James unjusted himself
>now someone else has to suffer
meme magic is too powerful

>defending an alcoholic irresponsible fuck-up just cause he's a has-been dude-bro who has to pay money to an ex-wife

stop treating abhorrent clowns like this as if they're the victims of anything but their own stupid behaviour