Give me one good reason to not watch Anime faggots. Good luck

Give me one good reason to not watch Anime faggots. Good luck.

this will break something

Vagina

Also, I came twice

Because you're not THAT much of a faggot

It makes you forget about the realities of the world and makes you forget about how the world is ending. Like lucid dreaming every night, you start to forget about the real world and start to break down without knowing it. In the end you will be nothing but a corpse.

However we will all end up being corpses? or do we? no, we will end up being nothing but energy thanks to the big rip. But will the big rip ever happen? Who knows.

Because the manga is always better.

Enjoy your new Berserk anime.

But why not both yo?

Cause Animes are kid's shows, they're meant for kids, not fucking 30+ weebs with fedoras and low self esteem

There is always something that ruins it, whether it's censoring, fillers, or just the anime turning "original" half way.

The only truly good manga to anime adaptation I've seen thus far is Hellsing Ultimate.

I just like to watch mangas get animated, it just feels special in some way. Like when Harry potter became a movie.

They are pretty frequently made worse In some way tho

I absolutely can't deny there's something special about seeing a manga you like, get animated, and seeing it move. How ever it's due to the problem I mentioned earlier that it quickly gets ruined, I can stand some light censoring, but fillers or completely changing the story just completely ruin the experience. Nowadays I tend to only watch original anime series, basically series with no manga equivalent, the only exception I've made to this so far is JoJo.

A lot of anime is exclusively for adults.

Also, exclusively 18+ anime-themed games seem to sell very well. Pic is all preorders being taken as of late at my computer store
They're like $130 for the things

manchildren, not adults, and I watch plenty of anime.

>dude

It's not too late man, turn away from that shit
don't be an autist

I don't watch or play but it's interesting to see the unending flow of businessmen in full suits going in and out of these stores in the evening. It looks like it's for kids but it is very much not.
Manchildren? Sure, but that's pretty subjective. What I'm saying is that this stuff serves a significant portion of the working population, whether they're manchildren or not.

No, just want to show the contrast of ideas.

Same goes for anime stuff in arcades. And shit, arcade games in general as seen here.

how many times can you watch shitty people make shitty decisions while at school or some sort of shitty jap festival also obligatory beach episode

Hey man, I've seen it too. The flow of salarymen into toranoana at 5pm. Doesn't change my view on the matter.

That's one genre

Exactly.
What view? That these men are really all manchildren? If that's the case, then OK. All I'm saying is that these salarymen work; I don't see any basement-dweller/fedora-wearing neckbeards here. They make adult salaries and consciously pay full absorbent prices for this shit.

Because it's shit?

do whatever the fuck you want i don't care