AJJ

Discuss please.

knife man is their best album but i really love everything they've made. for whatever reason i haven't gotten around to listening to can't maintain though.

Only listened to that one and knifeman so far. I don't know if I should progress further into their discography even though I like them. I did this with Arcade Fire too, because I enjoyed Funeral so much, I couldn't listed to any of their stuff because it seemed like a letdown.

>it's an alt-right thread

people who can eat people are the luckiest people in the world, knife man, and christmas island are their best albums.

the best way to go is probably release order. you get to hear the progression of their sound a lot better that way and it sort of eases you into it, rather than the dramatic shift from people to bible 2.

listened to this album recently and loved it, but where should i start with AJJ?

with discussing racial politics w/ your wifes son

>implying i have a wife
jokes on you, im too much of a sperg to get a wife haha

dude from this band is a complete prick. we had mutual friends when i lived in lansing several years ago

I love how all these """punk""" bands are changing their names because they are too """edgy"

Also AJJ sucks major fucking ass and the Bible 2 had one of the worst songs I have ever heard in my life on it

Check out Can't Mantain, my personal fave..
Then check out Knife Man, their most popular release after Luckiest People..
Then feel free to stop their later albums are shite

AJJ is fucking terrible and I thought that before le sjw memes. First time I heard them I turned it off because the guy's voice is whiny and insufferable.

Lead singer has an objectively terrible voice and they are SJWs.

>only the emotions expressed in song are those that I like and find pleasant

What song would that be?

A lot of them were awful.

terrible

whiny voice =/= emotion or atleast good emotion

It's truly bad. Le artsy bullshit. Like the Decemberists for people who are only 98% retarded

cant maintain is their second best album

They are good. Their early albums are good folk punk and their last three albums are more surreal than the earlier releases. I like them.

numale cuck white guilt the band

Knife man was the last moment this band was ever any good, and the songwriting fell off pretty hard with that release. A lot of people here will shit on Knife Man because they don't agree with it politically, but the reality is that the songwriting is just cringe worthy, super preachy and lacking any subtlety at all.

The first two releases pretty perfectly summed up the existential anxiety of being an insecure and neurotic 20-something, and anyone going through that period of their life will most likely find a lot to enjoy, but it ends there. AJJ at their best is something you grow out of, at their worst they are a completely forgettable NMH rip off.