Hey Sup Forums I need a creative way to kill myself. I don't own a gun. Trips decide

Hey Sup Forums I need a creative way to kill myself. I don't own a gun. Trips decide

Sharpie in pooper

Sleep inside freezer

Eat 950kg of salt

I have many creative ways for you to die OP, but they all involve you being black

reroll for this

Let a horse assfuck you till you die of internal blood loss you'll feel no pain because your bowels don't have pain receptors

Checked
Also reroll

This

bleach

Rolling for this

Jump onto the subway rails and wait

Old age

roll for this

roll
think about killing yourself twice OP I'm not motivated enough to talk you out of this today

roll

Marry an ethicity type woman or a black widow.

Here goes nothing. Sorry my spanish is not very good. First you really have to WANT to be an hero. So hold to legs between your legs and say din du nuffin. Ok now that youve been your pack with zim zam you must ready your mind. Remember an hero is you. Buy a Quran and READ that shit to the bone, I mean read it everyday, go to forums discuss that shit with sandniggers. Now that youre in sandnigger 301 your mind is ready. Next join a sandchurch and give your body to the snackbar, bend down more than usual make those sandnigger love you, talk about gay and sand satan, you must become SAND JESUS. Now your will, mind and body are ready, youve earn their trust and their women. Now go to infinity and BEYOND! Learn the language, go to sandaria becone one with the sandchurch and sandgod and snackbar. Now you must go for the women, you must go full sandjesus marry a nine-year-old via sandmarriage. Remember to be an hero you must commit fully. Now that youve become the sandjesus youre ready for the final solution. Call upon a meeting of all the sandniggers, big huge meeting, now here is where you prepare put explosives everywhere, youre sandjesus they give you that shit for free. Once the magi the gathering is there tell them yourr going to reveal a secret truth. On your clover app post on Sup Forums a ylyl trap thread then tell us to see the newa. Get to the mic, build the suspence, and in a loud victorius scream say, "haha sandpeople ive reversed double padlock double crossed you, YOU CANT TRIM TRAM THE TREMP TRUMP!" AND BLOW THAT MOTHERFUCKER UP! You will forever be known in Sup Forums as the hero that could. Enjoy your 72 weaboo trap virgins in valhalla you sweet prince.

stab your guts with a fork

old age

raped to death by a girafe

tl;dr become muslim and bomb other muslims

>walk into the hood and ask a gang "whats up my nigger, do you know the Way to your mothers pussy"?

wireless bungee from high building
bonus points for live stream
extra bonus for being naked with sharpie@pooper

Set yourself on fire and ring at a strangers door.

Reroll for this. I better see it on the news OP, if you actually want to die go out like this.

tried this already. You get worshipped as Kayefsee, the nigger god, and they start making offerings to you in the form of black face showers and arizona ice teas.

Plural

reroll

try to attack a presidential candidate of your own choice with a kitchen knife.

>tie piano wire to all joints
>jump off skyscraper
>become ludicrous gibsman

roll

roll

break your own neck trying to suck your dick
bonus points for oiling yourself

>hijack plane
>call air control
>scream allahu akbar at them, call them infidels, etc
>claim you are doing it for Muhammed
>crash plane into a building
>worldwide hatred for muslims increases
>concentration camps set up
>all mudslimes killed
>oil costs reduced
>we all live better lives

get

Rolling.

Roll

Get some cardboard, cut it into the shape of a gun, colour it in with a sharpie/paint.
Allow for the colouring to dry and hide your new prop somewhere on your body, this will come into play later.

Go into public and just start punching people, running away screaming "allahu akbar", or whatever chant you choose. When the cops arrive, pull out your cardboard gun thing and wave it around, before you know it, you should be killed!

There you go.
Or alternatively, you could not kill yourself and man the fuck up. Christ

do a backflip fagot

Superglue your dickhole and your asshole so you can't piss or shit then wait until you explode