"I buy physical media"

>"I buy physical media"

Do you nerds have any self awareness about how uncool you are? If you want to be with it, stop buying archaic cassettes, CDs and records. Just stream download your music like every normal person does.

Suck my fucking dick you fucking retard.

IT's really weird that you would have such a strong opinion of such a thing.

I have never payed a single cent for music in my entire life and have over 4 months of it illegally downloaded from the cyber. Come at me FBI

That blue on the text bubble doesn't match up with the blue of Burichan/Yotsuba B at all for me

t. high schooler

it looks like the fedora man is OP saing
>Do you nerds have any self awareness about how uncool you are?

>listening to music that can be found on streaming sites

How can I stream onto my boombox bro?

t. college student

In case you haven't noticed, normal people are stupid. Who cares what the proles do?

>listening to music

>having ears

>streaming

kill yourself lad

>people pay money to listen to music

>le fedora man xD meme

Damn, didn't realise I stepped into a time warp today

>implying

nothing personal kid

we have the power to stop producing all this plastic and waste and yet people still feel the need to release 1,000 cassettes of their album with a target demo of people under 30 (who all know how to use computers)

just don't pretend be an environmentally conscious artist if you feel the need sell psychical music

theres actually been an influx of those kinds of posters awhile ago, assuming they're all underage

>Do you nerds have any self awareness about how uncool you are?
>he says as he posts on Sup Forums

Why does someone collecting something physical of something they like trigger you so much? No one's forcing you to do it. I don't get this way of thinking. you sound like a judgemental asshole.

Why do you care what others spend their money on. Does it affect you personally

>this thread

Streaming can have a similar impact than physical media, at least for the time being. Some article on Washington Post mention streaming a song 27 times is equal to buying an album on CD

I listen to shit for free first, I buy shit I like, I buy the CD version if I really like it

This