How do people lose weight in your country?

How do people lose weight in your country?

Do you struggle with weight?

Burn more calories than u take in.

If u sit around all day basically starve urself.

>just eat less food dude
Okay normie

Should I just "be myself", too?

have you tried PUTTING DOWN THE FORK?

just beeeeeeeee urself
it's easy
just do it

It's almost impossible for me to gain weight.

That's how you lose weight silly. Eat fiber one bars anand shit.Stop eating fast-food and chips. Buy bottled water instead of soda. Stop eating fried food.

that tends to happen when you have no food to eat
OP stop eating so much, google calorie calculator for weight loss, eat less food

Seriously these fucking Normies come on our turf and start giving this retarded normshit advice

Blahblah

Fuck u normie

i got sick and lost 6 kilos in a week

Just do not eat you fat fuck, if you don't even have that bit of self-control force yourself to puke after each meal.

Try replacing some of your intake with coffee. try to look at labels and go for something with less calories. Don't buy chips, chocolate or candy.

I eat a lot. I'm fit not too skinny but I'd like to put on some muscle. But I'm pigeon chested and that kills the desire to build myself. What do?

Fuck u dumb normie I have an undiagnosed metabolic condition

kill yourself faggot

I've never guessed how americans can get so fat

>eating less food is normie
Well I think you went to the wrong board if you're looking for asses of masculine faggots
btw the "eating less food" strategy works. It's not "normie! it's absolutely okay. That's like saying drinking tea is fucking normie. Get the fuck out of here

Why do you started doing this threads again?

Going full mungbean

>but muh metabolism
Puke. After. Each. Meal.

drop all sugary stuff like sodas and energy drinks. take 30 minute walks. when you get the hunger try eating carrots or some other zero calorie shit to ease the craving.

not much else you can do. might as well just tell a chronic masturbator to stop beating it or an eternal virgin to suddenly get confident with women.

T. Normie

Being healthy is for normie shits!

Most of it is water weight, you can't burn 6 kilos worth of calories in a week

t. fat pride

>Do you struggle with weight?

No. I struggle with height.
I wish I could be 180cm even if I be 200kg god damn it

T. Normie

Let me guess, you're also not neet master race? Nor a virgin over the age of 20?

Fuck off dumb normalshit

Normie fuck u fucking normie