ITT shit you loved 2 years ago but can't stand now

ITT shit you loved 2 years ago but can't stand now

ass im getting older

Talking Heads

Modest Mouse
MGMT
The Flaming Lips

It's worst with Modest Mouse though, I though they were amazing when I was like eighteen and nineteen, now it's like everything's just been completely sucked out of it, I can't relate whatsoever. It's kind of surreal.

yung lean
twenty one pilots
kendrick lamar
any kind of black metal
hopsin
shitty alt bands like vampire weekend, mgmt, and arctic monekys (which, from my experience, if you like any of these, you have a "great, deep taste in music" according to normie girls)
and probably Modest Mouse

Salad days but Mac in general cuz his fanbase sucks ass
Alt-J
MGMT except Congratultions (album)
Arctic monkeys especially since they dropped AM they're On My Nerves
Reflektor the album but other Arcade Fire albums r still enjoyable
Macintosh Plus

Lmao I used to be that girl and I can still enjoy VW.... but Oh God do people really have life outside of the web??? It really surprises me that I come off as a music snob as soon as I drop anything that doesn't play on commercial radio

Can only think about Sleep Party People. Had a time with Alexisonfire, but their sound made part of me, so it's not good to me to deny them now...

post tits

Arctic Monkeys, thought AM was garbage but saw them live anyway...and they sucked.

yung lean lil b and all that other gay ironic meme stuff

black keys

their early stuff is actually pretty good though
later they try to emulate 70s glam rock stuff though

>inb4 white people makin bloos

I saw Die Antwoord 2 years ago and their show was weird they gave off a really weird vibe like they were robots or something. I havent really paid attention to them since

Sterilized "Post-Hardcore" like Bring Me the Horizon and brostep.

just came out of a phase of this with XTC, hope I'll never hate them again. other than that:

Dead Kennedys
Black Sabbath
Sleep, I just overplayed them I guess
...I used to think Mystery Skulls were pretty jamming

funny i'm the polar opposite with all three

I may even like mgmt some day

yeah these
plus Pavement, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, Grimes, Animal Collective, Weezer, that generic synth heavy radio indie electronica stuff that became really mainstream late 2000s (foster the people, phantogram, m83, etc.)

IDK why.

Modest Mouse is honestly still my go-to depression-core.

Black Moth Super Rainbow

The Strokes

Titus Andronicus

Will I stop liking Ween?

I don't want it to end, bros

Porcupine Tree/Steven Wilson

I want to still like it
But I just cant

same

I'm sorry to say this is me too. It just doesn't work when you aren't frustrated

I can't fucking stand AJJ now, his music is cringy as fuck. I wish I could delete all my last.fm plays of him

this

first one

this

this

this along with Animal Pooplective

I know that feel .. We probably won't because Ocean Man has a place in our hearts

same user. Radiohead is just too sad 4 me now

You know what's even worse is Pat the Bunny. Honestly folk punk in general is terrible and cringy

>used to love Mac but now hate him

I know this feel. His quirky persona gets old really fast

You can delete him from your last.fm

lol exactly, it's so lame to me now

how? help mi

To be fair Dead Kennedys are fucking terrible

I haven't used the site in years but if I remember correctly I think you can just go into your plays and sort it by artist and select delete artist. If that's not right it's something along those lines.

Honestly all I listen to now is pop music. 2016 had too much good pop, I don't fuck with sad shit nowadays

There's music that's not pop and also not sad

>XTC
recs? thought they were a one hit wonder

its gone now.. those idiots

>Animal Pooplective
Got em