Fastest way to loose fat?

Fastest way to loose fat?
>15
(I'm not amerifat im eurochub)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0106965/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cut all sugar and anything that has over 3% fat out completely.

Ok seems easy. I also workout 1hour 2-3 times a week so i will be good ;)

btw do anyone know where is this from? actress name or movie name?

wrong.

Long story short:
- Cardio, lots of it
- Eat less carbs, and make sure that the ones you eat are healthy

go to /fit/ and read the sticky. You wont get a good awnser here with people like these

Or you could tell yourself that theres one super smart way that allows you to nom all those delicious noms whilst sitting on your ass all day and remain fat but getting happy for losing and gaining the same 1kg of water-wheight on and off every once in a while.

I think nobody wants to know actually

this. Approved by shredded deutschfag

only drink pure water
dont eat like a fucking hippo
MOVE

sauce on gif or a name?

No sorry. Found it on Sup Forums :/

intermittent fasting, completely safe, also cut sugar and grain, that's it

everytime you're hungry, suck someones dick

This is right.
Carbs are the enemy of weight loss, fats and sugars are ok as long as they are not taken in excess.
But when all is said and done, cutting carbs and exercising is the only thing that really works.
There is no miracle exercise, machine or pill/diet that will make it happen.

this will turn you into a skelly.

you will lose fat but also a lot of muscles and you will look thin but a shitty kind of thin.

>You wont get a good awnser here with people like these
Dude, you're on here too.

nope, look up martin berkan or some shit, lean gainz - them fucking half black twins on youtube do it too and they gettin all kinds o gainz

yes, but I'm telling him to get out and look for a better place to ask these questions.

My awnser if way too broad to really be usefull. If he wants to lose wheight he needs to put effort in and study up on how to do it properly not ask for someone to summarize it into an meme-image or two-three sentences.

Your body is a very advanced piece of equipment and you learn something new about it every day if you're into for example weight loss and working out.

So go to /fit/ and read the sticky, that should be his step.

Fastest way that I've been doing is just count your calories, and only eat 1500 a day, which will put you at calorie loss which means you lose weight. Download my fitness pal. Thank me later

Lena Dunham, probably from the show "Girls"

Everybody here is a fucking liar OP.

Consume calories at a rate slower than your body burns them. That is literally all you need to do.

they also work out though you didnt mention that. kind of a big point.

Like THE point to bring up. I'm not saying fasting doesnt work, but telling a fatso to "fast" and skip sugars and expecting to end up like those people is retarded and you should know that as well.

imdb.com/title/tt0106965/
your welcome.

Less carbs and cardio.

Less carbs and more cardio.

>work out regulary
>eat every 3 hours
>never be full. Simply starve a little
>profit

exercise doesnt help you loose weight - intake does.
eat no dairy, eat little animal fats
you simply need to lower your kj intake

Look OP:

If you wanted to lose wheight you would have read up about it and not asked about it here. What do you expect to get if not a "hurr eat only cucumbers and salt it works i got a 6pack overnight"

Go to /fit/ already. Theres litterally millions of information channels out there that can help you if you sift through the bulllshit.

It will require you to do some work though and THEN when you know what to do you need to fucking do MORE work. It's hard but you know what it will work and you wont be fat. You will probably feel good about it too.

Gogogo.

279 now, down from 298lbs.

>don't eat breakfast but drink atleast 20oz of water
>eat a small lunch >500 calories
>drink only water or sports drinks if you feel tired
>eat a high protein meal >1200 calories

Stay pissing clear and enjoy your heightened energy levels.

Also if you fuck up and eat to much just only eat 1100 calories the next day. It's hard af but anything worth doing isn't easy.

kek

I weighed 248 and decided I didn't wanna break 250, so I changed my meal format to 5 sanwiches a day, but spaced out enough so I was never hungry and also never full. I'm at 187 now, and can't eat near what I used to be able to eat. I used to eat 3 sandwiches for lunch, now I feel stuffed eating one. my sandwiches were egg cheese and Tabasco for breakfast, ham/turkey/chicken pickle cheese lettuce and something not heavy for a dressing, and pretty much more of the same for dinner. it worked fast, I lost 30 in the first month.

And I only drank water

>expend more calories than you consume, so eat at a deficit but don't starve yourself
>what you consume will be the main factor dictating your size
>the energy expenditure (exercise) will be the main factor dictating your body's composition of fat and muscle
>fastest way for me was big heavy compound lifts for low reps but everyone is different.

doesn't matter what you do, just fucking do it properly. if you don't see results in a month you are doing it wrong

eat less

Cut carbs, less sugar, drink only water, cardio.
i lost 50 pounds over 5 months

Also, a gallon of water a day should be enough

Meth.

A divorce

Cut it out with scissors, everyone knows that.

Enjoy your gall stones on a low fat diet.... just saying. moderation and exercise.

Cut off a limb, that's the fastesr way and you won't gain it again

post picture so we can judge

Only way to lose weight is to eat less calories.
Get myfitnesspal. Aim towards 1200-1500 calories a day. Cardio 3x a week. Lift too. More protein, less carbs. Expect to lose 2-3lbs a week. (Depends on your starting weight though)
You can always take the shortcut and pick up an adderall or vyvanse addiction :-)

Also, you WILL be hungry. Push through it pussy. Coffee, cigarettes, protein, gum can help suppress appetite.

Don't eat like a fucking social justice warrior.

Ive been eating like one small meal a day with exersize, its not healthy but ive lost like 15lbs in two weeks, from like 280lbs

op's gone guys, he was just looking for a quick fix and has come to the realisation that you actually have to put effort in to lose fat

fastest? this it's called water fasting. very painful -in the mind- but effective. first try 3 days, few weeks later 6 days.
but before that I"d suggest cut sugar(i.e. fructose), cut wheat, no snacks only breakfast,lunch,dinner; no soda/pop (no fructose implies that anyway), drink water

nice plan, keep it up

you can't. it's mostly genetics, just stop eating and run or something

Just started a no carb/no sugar diet Monday. No more Dr. Pepper and cut out ALL carbs. No sugar. I've lost 4 pounds. I'm a 49 year old man with a bit of a gut. Not bad but I wanted to lose it.

Your body uses carbs and sugar for energy and stores fat. If you cut carbs and sugar your body will burn the stored fat for energy.

First week is rough, you will feel sluggish but see results.

I eat only meat/eggs a little fruit. I don't do veggies.

I've ate two no three Oreos since I've started. The struggle for sugar is real. But I was drinking at least 1/2 gallon of Dr. Pepper/day.

replace food with water n weed

Check your cholesterol levels, your heart will give out soon.

This assumes you are male (for female use 1/2-2/3 theses amounts and skip the T)

Breakfast
1/4 dry oat meal (with some water to make is soft) 1 tsp brown sugar.
3 eggs

After the gym:
3 scoops of whey protein powder (75g protein) mixed into a shake.

Dinner
1 chicken breast (seasoned with spices and anything else calorie free)

daily supplements
creating
BCAs
Vitamin T
Multi vitamin.

Kill yourself in the gym every day (no days off)
If you are more worried about fat loss than gains then get on a bike and do hours every day.

Drink lots of water. No booze or sugar drinks.

No snacks.

Try to get 10 hours of sleep a night to heal what you are doing to your body.

In a month I dropped 40 lbs of my weight and gained 15-30lbs of muscle (~55-70 lbs total fat loss). Sure the month sucked but it did its job.

40 not 49. No need to age myself any further than I am naturally.

read the /fit/ sticky friend

It's a bit high..but not high enough the Doc did any thing more than to tell me to do cardio.

As much as this guy is right, eating less carbs isn't always the answer. Carbs give you energy, and when or if you're lifting having more energy is better. More energy = more reps = more gain.

Just don't eat like a slob, and ensure you have a steady training regime.

Every answer that doesn't mention calorie counting is wrong.

If all you are trying to do is lose weight you need to work on a caloric deficit everyday and that is all you need to worry about. If you are more focused on getting more fit than everything else starts to be relevant but then is starts to depend on your specific goals.

nah, weed makes you hungry, better become an alcoholic, you'll lose weight in no time

>Empty calories in beer
>lickers is fucking shit

Good luck faggot

I cant take a picture right now but this is pretty accurate how my stomach looks.
(I'm a guy btw)

But my fat doesnt pop out that much.
I just want a flat stomach. No abs.

>lickers

kek

It speeds up your metabolism and helps you lose weight but you have to smoke it quite often.

I don't know about fat per se
but I know how to lose 10% of your weight in 3 weeks, only by changing what you eat
not counting in working out, cardio or whatever it's called

but it's a really strict diet plan, and the first 2-3 days are hell
after that it's fine

it's the only diet plan ever worked for me, and it's pretty fast, BUT after the 3 weeks, you first have to start eating "normally" again and try to maintain your weight, not going up again, I think it's called yoyo effect
if you are able to maintain your weight for 1-2 weeks you can do another 3 weeks of diet and so on

I'm not sure if that's translated right, because it's in german and I suck at translating, but it's basically ~200-400g of lowfat quark or lowfat yogurt, 2 cups of vegetable stock and 4x2 teaspoons honey/sugar per day
and 3 things from a list per day(3x 125g), there is stuff like:
one apple
crispbread
tomatos
paprika (I think it's called peppers in english?)
strawberries

What I do is I take the lowfat yogurt, sugar/honey and mix it with strawberries
so I get some kind of smoothie/drink and it tastes really good, eating lowfat quark/yogurt alone tastes really horrible, at least for me

you will only eat like 300 calories a day, but it's safe and healthy
I didn't come up with this on myself, I got this from a doctor

consider trying this if EVERYTHING ELSE fails, I would say
it worked for me, thought I could share my experience

hello germany ;P