Ok Sup Forums I need an advice

Ok Sup Forums I need an advice.
My gf of 4 years, who I idolized and loved for 7 years before we ended up together just dumped me because she's not in love with me anymore and I don't know how to cope with it.
I'm completely heartbroken and I would appreciate any kind of adice.
Just please don't suggest some type of revenge, because she's really not a bad person, she didn't dump me in a bitchy way...it just wasn't meant to be

Avoid drugs and alcohol and look for a good mmorpg

Go play some WoW.

>;)

any suggestions on mmorpg?

thanks, might as well try

> kill her next boyfriend
> she will be sad
> you make a move while she is vulnerable
> get you tiny cock wet
> leave next morning
> she feels shitty again
> you win

You know what always makes me feel better OP... Taylor Swift, she is queen

Work on advancing your life. Professional, school, arts, whatever.
Also get fit.

>I don't know how to cope with it.
>I'm completely heartbroken and I would appreciate any kind of adice.
You don't, you can't. Don't listen to the "get a hobby" advices. Not even "it takes time". It doesn't.4 years isn't a crush and you will always have that scar.

Taylor Swift thread

I never said it was a crush...I was gonna propose in half a year...

I know but for a lot of people here a break up is just that

oh I see. well thanks for understanding at least

How old are you faggot?
If she broke up with you she wasn't the right one for you, it's simple as that. Shouldn't really dwell on it, you are now back in the game.

get mo money, harden up, fuck her over the counter.

I'm 23. and I'm not a big fan of "the game". Even when we were together and the sex became nonexistant I refused to cheat because I couldn't bring myself to hurt her, even if I had 1 girl who was stuck on me

Happened to me also user, been a little over a year now. Still think about her all the time and you probably will too, my advice for you is party hard with a few good buds and work that hurt out. Seeing family more helped me too. Things will look up my friend. My dad always said fastest way to forget about her to get a new one.

This means 90% chance she has been getting new dick and you just were not pleasing her.

Yeah, guess you're right. Thanks man

Play Black desert, tera or blade and soul.

yes, because long term relationships are based purely on sex...

cool, I might try Black Desert and Tera. I'll stay away from blade and Soul however...we used to play it together

Delete her character ;)

It is what it is...she obviously was not hapay. She probably saved you alot more trouble in the long run. Just chalk it up to experience, learn from it and focus on yourself for a while. Of course you will miss her and think about her....but don't let it dominate your life. Most people on this planet have gone through something like that so you know your life is not over blah blah etcetera.

you know, I'm not gonna lie...that thought crossed my mind. But as I said, I want her no harm

I don't mean just fucking other chicks. You ll meet other girls, fall in love again etc, you are only 23 still.

My second to last ex broke up with me like one year ago and even tho I miss her and wish we were still together I'm not upset over it, I'm just glad that I experience all that shit and waiting for some other chick that will be as great as she was.

Advice like take up new hobbies or hang with friends more, that will maybe help you a little bit but it's all about your perspective and how you view the world, maybe at the moment you are upset but you never know when you ll find even better chick than her or maybe one day she ll want you back or something. It's stupid to be upset over shit you can't change, there's nothing you can really do that will get her back, you can just be thankful for those 4 years and move on.

you know what...you're right. I mean I'm still crushed, but I guess it's better that she did it now, than to pretend that everything's ok just so she would realize it later... Man I don't even wanna think about that. Thanks

It's either delete her character or eventually build enough rage to delete her irl

>make the right choice, both

Sup Forumsro I know that feel and I'm going to tell you what you need to do: reinvent yourself.

Look, everything is going to remind you of her, everything. From the books you read, to the music you listen to, to the clothes you wear and the food you eat. Fucking ev-er-y-thing!

Solution? Reinvent yourself. Read some new books and listen to some new music and eat some new food (ever have Malaysian food before?) and buy yourself a new wardrobe.

Use this opportunity to better yourself and try new things. What's your favorite band? It doesn't matter because it's not your favorite band anymore. You like something different now.

Fat tub of shit with no sense of style? Not anymore! Go get yourself some nice new clothes. Get a gym membership. Get a haircut. Have a beard? Shave it. Don't have a beard? Grow one.

Do whatever you need to do to become a different person, a better person, and then your ex. girlfriend can eat shit when she sees what a sexy mother fucking monster you've become.

/thread

>inb4 can't /thread your own post

/THREAD

OP, you have two options:
1. an hero
2. cry a river of tears and then build a bridge and get over it.

I think I got the right idea. Thanks
It's weird tho, I've been in Sup Forums for 5 years, and I'm not used to people being like this. it's usually something along the lines of:
and

You could probably take that energy and go jogging to clear your mind.

This is perfect. Changing things up will definitely help forget about her.

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE. YOU GUYS REALLY HELPED ME CLEAR MY MIND.
LOVE YOU Sup Forums.

/thread

Implying you are the only here to grieve a long relationship

Fucking malaysians

It's the only way I was able to get over my first "real" relationship; I was head-over-heels in love with that girl, man, and it hurt so fucking bad.

I just changed everything, even bought a new car for fuck's sake. I was looking and feeling positively fresh and alive (despite being a sperg Sup Forumstard at heart)

I didn't even care about her anymore and it was like 2 years later when I finally ran into her at some little dive. She was with her new boyfriend and we didn't say anything to one another but she did a full-body turn-around to look at me and I could actually *see* her eat her fucking heart out. It was an awesome fucking moment.

Chicks have all sorts of reasons why they do things like that. Try not to take it too personal. You get a chance to start over and take the good things into your next relationship. And you get to be your own man for a bit...to any guy in a relationship....that is invaluable time.

I'm not Malaysian you faggot but my friend is, and that food is fucking amazing

clint eastwood thinks you're a pussy, and should do teh world a favor by kys
you filthy pussified cuck.

this is the wrong board.
go to --> /r9k/ and ask for failed normie advice

Get fit, fucking faggot. And donĀ“t kill your sadness with drugs and alcohol abuse, that shit is for weak ass niggas

That's literally what happened to be 10 months ago. My advice is don't hope that she'll be in love with you again. If she stopped once she'll stop again and it's not worth it. If you keep talking to her then you won't be able to move on and you'll find yourself not being able to sleep well. Fucking 360 and walk away.

The feels man, I've been there. Just work on improving your life. Get a job/ money work out and get fit, try new things. Just remember that it's not the end of the world even if it feels that way and things get better if you work at making them better.

shes ugly and has no ass fuck off

Hey OP, I just got dumped by a girl my girl of a year and half. 9/10 and both had super good chemistry. Bought a ring for her before she went off to college (she's 20 and Im 22). Dumped me becauseat I stayed up at a beach house with her family and didn't interact with them to much. She hated her family so I thought it was a shitty reason. This isn't the first relationship breakup I've been through. Point being love yourself before you can love anyone else. Having someone there isn't necessary. Going through what you are will mold you into a better person. You can't make someone love you. You can how ever surround yourself with good people and be productive. I myself go to the gym 4 days a week go to school and have a full time job. Good luck man you'll get through it.

This, because it can never be bad advice.

Also grief cannot be forced away, but it can be let go over time. Your past is just a story. It has no power.

You sound pretty Malaysian right now.

>fucking Malaysians

What he said OP

You dodged a bullet and are far too young to get married. You should live together for several years before marriage, because marriage is nothing but a change in tax status. Get a prenup drafted by a lawyer. Anyone who doesn't EAGERLY embrace a prenup is insane. It's a great sanity check. If prenups are good enough for kings and queens, they are good enough for you.

>everything this guy said

I probably won't marry until I'm like, fucking 35 or something kek

And you'd better believe I'd insist on a prenuptial/premarital agreement.

Fuck the game go lick your wounds. Be a little sad. It sucks. You lost someone. But then after you're done being sad don't wallow in it.
Just feel what you feel for as long as you feel it. Hang out with the friends you've been neglecting, say hi to your family, and don't try to rebound.

Lmao I know man. I'm a dock master at a high end marina so I make a decent amount of money. It was a in the moment kind of thing because we had talked about it alot ect I know you've been there. Luckily I was able to take the ring back. She was going to go to a party school anyways so that would have been stressful

>mfw read "dick master" 3 fucking times

>6 years of lurking in this has affected my grammar and perception of words lol

Its not a job that many people think of so that's probally why aha