We...are the crystal gems!

We...are the crystal gems!

nope

We'll always save the day!

And if you think we can't

We'll always find a way!

Because the cis males of this world are need of castration and guilt because they're rapists...

That's why people of this world, believe in.

Cuz im so fucking gay!

faggot

Garnet, amethys, and pearl. And steven!

oh hey its that tumblr feminist show

let me get my undertale

Facts:

Rebecca Sugar hates men.
The show is part of a broader plan to immaculate men and make white males feel deeply ashamed of themselves for simply existing.
Western Civilization won't survive this century.

Steven is like the only one that isnt at least a little gay.

Yes let the BUTTHURT flow through you

kys

He's a fucking flamer, dude. Show me evidence that he's even remotely straight. (His relationship with Connie is platonic, as the show makes perfectly clear.)

>immaculate men
lrn2dictionary

Rebecca sugar believe's in total equality. Stop lying.

undertale and steven universe are pretty good, the fanbase is just the definition of degeneracy

Oh no! A spelling error! I guess that means the show ISN'T feminist propaganda aimed at pussifying male children.

He blushes when put in akward situation with Connie and the gems. Hes straight

undertale, i prefer earthbound

also steven universe isn't my taste

>as the show makes perfectly clear
by having them do the "almost kiss" that every kids show does?
By having then talk about spending the rest of their lives together?

I mean you can make a lot of strong claims about homo characters but steven hasn't shown any evidence of being interested in men.

He's being self-conscious after making an ass of himself. It's common in cartoons. He's made it clear on several occasions that he has no romantic interest in her. I'm pretty sure she feels the same and wants to dyke out with Pearl.

Equality=Hates men

Havent you been paying attention

you cant sterotype a fucking cartoon, if he didn't say he is gay, he isn't gay

Im surprised that there is a steven universe thread here. I tought I was the only heterosexual who likes this show.

SU teaches kids that complex conflicts can be solved with hugging and other female manipulation techniques.

The generation being exposed to it will grow up to be pacifist pussies who try to hug their way out of occupation. Let's see how that works out for them.

...did you read that carefully?

>if he didn't say he is gay, he isn't gay
He sure acts like a little faggot.

tell me one childrens show that shows actual effective problem solving.

That's the beauty of SU it can be loved by all genders and people.

except the ultra-macho-definitely-not-compensating denizens of Sup Forums

There aren't any. That's the problem. Kids today don't get to see shows in which strong male characters stand up for what's right (or even take a strong moral stance) and yes, occasionally punch the shit out of some bad guys. It's all about self-esteem and loving yourself and seeing your enemies as poor, wounded little kittens who just want a hug.

Im not saying modern. Im saying ever. The closest I've ever seen is scoobydoo and the problems they solved were so contrived that it isnt even something a child could pretend to apply.

>Crystal Aliens
>Humanoid
[Angry crystal noises]

3spooky5me

/thread

Why does this look extremely fake?

Also is a rats penis covered in fur?

[diplomatic crystal noises]

and Steven!