What does Sup Forums think about Pokemon Go?

What does Sup Forums think about Pokemon Go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBpOat0WfNs
youtube.com/watch?v=zDXgyraNoYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You gonna catch me daddy?

Fun idea done very poorly. Tracking was one of the best parts of the game and its been removed. Game is all about catching the same 3-4 Pokemon repeatedly and not exploring to find uncommon or rare pokemon. Obvious cash grab when it should have been a paid app.

Never seen that kind of pokemon before I wonder if its rare

It was fucking awesome. When I went outside and caught pokemon. Everytime I caught one the pleasure center of my brain would light up like a fucking Christmas tree. Almost drowning in nostalgia and basking in my new Pokemon I found out about all the teaching shit going on through twitch. That shit bummed me out so hard.. fuck this game.. the fuck is even the point of playing? They never fixed the shit 3 step bug and no matter how much you play irl you will always lose to mouth breathers teleporting around the world with gps spoofers. Holy fuck my balls are blue just thinking about this piece of this situation.

Whats this daddy? Is it a pokeball? You gonna catch me with your bawlllsss

everything weeaboo equals shit tier

lmao thats some 9gag shit kys faggot

You gonna cram me into one of your balls daddy? Huh? You gonna shove me up in that pokéball?

Taste ur own shit is a better way to spend ur time !

FaafafafaaFagot

I enjoy it. I play it every once in awhile when I'm out/I have some free time(I live in bumfucknowhere so you would have to drive to go anywhere to play)

But with the recent changes going on it's been dumb

So u gonna catch me daddy? Will you be my pokémaster

Laying it out there.

Using an addictive game to
>Track your movements
>Your buying habits
>Your friends
>Forces you to go places to play the game

I personally believe Pokemon Go was a marketing test that succeeded.

Expect similar games in the future that want to track all the information it can on you.

This is not a conspiracy theory. Google and others do this now.

It's just another avenue to gain information and sell it or use it.

You're a little slow, huh.

All the shit you're saying isn't news.

Come at me bro...

You cheat, fuck off.

What a faggot.

Just kys you loser.

>Oh no, someone posts some good criticism. W-Wat do now? Oh I know, I shall call him a faggot. That will teach hin!

Niantic already made a tracker ganes before. This really isn't new.

1 minute cringe challenge

youtube.com/watch?v=MBpOat0WfNs

>Pyromaniac

That is some real edge main

I hope you get permabanned

Nice haul. I've got all of those except a Gyarados. 375 Magikarp candy with my highest Magikarp being CP 238 so my Gyarados will be fucking huge

pointless shit game for aspies who haven't been out in years

I wouldn't call that edgy, just lacking imagination.

>"Oh hey, this guy is all about fire! I'll call him pyromaniac!"

Lame.

>good criticism

You have literally no fucking idea what you're talking about, the fact you think Pokemon Go was the first app to do this shows how fucking dense and clueless you are and you should fuck off back to your containment site

the butthurt is real

Taste the glory of the butthurt

Was good new phone wont fucking support it

The game is starting to get boring for me, to be honest. I'm getting tired of catching the same Pokemon and doing the same shit over and over.

Is this supposed to be unattainable or something? Why all the strong reactions.

I haven't been playing for very long.

a lot of potential, non of it fullfilled

catch some new pokemon then
go outside and meet people
call mystics faggots and watch them cry

I already do try to catch new ones, but I've come so far in the game, I've already caught most of them, and even then it's not as fun anymore when I catch new Pokemon.

calling mystics faggots is fun though, yeah.

lost its flare after 3 days. I've been a big fan of pokemon for almost all my life as I've grown up with it, but the game sucks imo

They seriously need trainer battles. Fuck gyms man. So sick of them.

Speaking of fights, a combat system actually like Pokemons would be great.

I never understood why people even cheat.
It's not like you can even brag.
No one will be impressed with your lineup if you never really earned it, so what's the point?

Electric avenue

Unlike you, I have friends I can brag to.

Made a lot of anti social fat fuck losers get out the house for once so that's a good thing

Did someone say CP?

i went out once when i installed it
i quickly realized the outside world is a cold scary place
installed pokemon go on pc the next day

youtube.com/watch?v=zDXgyraNoYI

Thanks big babby!

Calm down Jimmy Savile..

Apparently you have no reading comprehension.

I said you can't brag, because no one will be impressed with achievements that weren't actually achieved.

Whether you're trying to brag to you're family, or the 2 or so people that are lame enough to hang out with a fag like you.

It's a game. Not a good one. It litterally has nothing to do with pokemon other than using it's textures. A real pokemon game can't even compare to this shit.

Forgot to quote you...

No one knows you are cheating. Therefore, bragging rights remain.

It gets people out of their house that might not usually even leave it.

Here is my utterly arse lineup. Only been playing for a few days.

Isn't it cute, how innocent freemium game players can be used as CCTV for the Japanese, spying out public places of interest, tracking the density of people in the area at any time of the day/week and so on - in order to hit heavily populated places in surprise attacks?

Delete it and play a reasonable pokemon game. Preferably with emulators/pre-owned so Nintendo can't get the funds to make a shittier spin-off.

That's only good thing, it still lacks tons of basic features that are present in real pokemon games. You can't even lvl up your pokemon or battle with them.

>Bragging rights

You have all the final starter evolutions, multiple gyarados, and a level 2525 dragonite. The game has just come out.

People either are gonna know you cheated,
or that you have no life at all, and have spent the entirety of the last month doing nothing but playing pokemon

Either way, there's nothing to brag about.

And make it so fun too!

dubs for truth

Lmao nintendo doesn't even make pokemon games, gamefreak does.

Yeah I really really really wish I could battle with people. Loads of my friends play it and all we can do is compare, gyms are pretty much just occupied by cheaters at level 40 around me. I can't compete with my 1438 Vaporeon against a 2500+ Dragonite

As if they can't do it with Google maps if they *really* wanted to. PokemonGO just happened to become popular because pokemon.

Thanks big babby!

The fun part about P:GO is that you can play while going on with your regular everyday activities.

When you have an active life anyway, you can simply catch pokemon at the same time. It actually proves that you do have a life. Or so it would seem.

completely agree. I understand what Niantic wanted to go with the gyms but they executed it really poorly. all you do is try to click faster than the other pokemon

>Bragging about a game achievement
>...that you didn't even achieve really
That's some depressing shit.
Did you consider putting yourself out of misery?

Cheaters are the worst, you can't really do anything against them, they will always find a way to exploit the game. Gamefreak doesn't even do anything against cheaters. Even the official worldchampionships is full of hacked pokemon.

If normies buy a normal pokemon game, they're not buying it to play on an xbox or play station.

I brag about lots of stuff that I haven't really done. What's your point?

I know right? Me and my friend got into it at the same time, and we were annoyed when we realised we couldn't actually fight each other.

They will implement that eventually though. It's the one thing EVERYONE is asking for.

Kek

all you haters will be sorry when Pokemon GO becomes newest esports with millions of dollars to be earned

Thanks big babby!

The point is it's pathetic. And btw psychologicaly selfdestructive on a long run.

You actively need the app open, and perform tasks on your phone in order to play the game.
You don't actually believe that you can get to this level without it interfering with daily tasks is possible do you?

That it's sad.

>What does Sup Forums think about Pokemon Go?

>everyone that owns gyms in my city obviously cheats... like I do
>downloaded hacked version of the app
>leveled up quickly
>caught a plethora of rares and evolved several into rares
>have pokemon with CP 2,000
>rekt gyms but get rekt by other cheaters
>almost all pokemon caught
>now that I am level 24, it's hard as fuck to level up

Game lacks features. All you do is catch pokemon, evolve, level up, and takeover gyms for bragging rights and free coins, allowing you to buy boring things like a bag upgrade.

If the app wants to retain players, they probably should ban cheaters like me and ad more features. Also bring back nearby Pokemon tracking.

I'd suggest the ability to be able to fight wild pokemon, not just pokemon at gyms. Have pokemon hospitals where you can fully heal all pokemon for free.

In summary, whether you're cheating or not, when you reach a high level and amass a lot of rare, powerful pokemon, the game gets boring really, really quick. Needs more features to retain players.

>whether you're cheating or not,
>when you reach a high level and amass a lot of rare, powerful pokemon, the game gets boring really, really quick.

Hate to tell you user, but it wouldn't get boring that quick if you played the game honestly. The only reason it was quick is only because you cheated.

If you cheated in the original red, blue and yellow, and started the game with max lvl pokemon, it would get boring quick too...
Don't cheat your way to the top then call the game boring.

>Hate to tell you user, but it wouldn't get boring that quick if you played the game honestly. The only reason it was quick is only because you cheated.

Wrong. I have friends that never cheated and stopped playing due to boredom. Several big time YouTube gamers stopped playing for the same reasons.

>If you cheated in the original red, blue and yellow, and started the game with max lvl pokemon, it would get boring quick too...

Subjective. That's your opinion. Despite having prehistoric graphics and music, that game had a lot of features, keeping players hooked and coming back for more.

Oh yea.

man.. i wish i had such strong pokemon

Autism detected.

Its from cheating all the fucking time. I find no enjoyment in the game. The only reason I even get on pokemon go anymore is to one up my friends.

í use bluestacks on my pc to farm pokemon in the US
but it looks like im even to stupid to cheat properly.
thats the same reason what makes me to play dude

Then get an actual bot. I get around 75000 xp an hour and around 100 pokemon an hour.

name of bot please

I use a bot that shiftcodeyt made. Its on github. But due to one of pokemon go's sever updates the bot isnt currently working. Apparently no fully automatic bots are working.

i see mine is not working atm and i am looking for something fresh

wanna link us to a 'actual bot' ?

I heard the internet is good for searching for things.

u can play from ur pc with wasd to move ez download bluestacks and shit videos all over fuking yotube

Better than Candy Crush, Farmville, and all of the other autistic shit that rapes my notifications. j/s

>actually going outside to play video games

This

Literally 2 posts above yours is the bot. Blind as a fucking bat.

That bot isn't working you autistic nigger

i like u
keep playing like an adult
only kids walk

Yea thats what I fucking said you fucking tard. None of the bots are working. Learn to fucking read.