twitter.com/AnonBabble

All white people are racist

I got your back
youtube.com/watch?v=8-rccN7ZsRE

>dude weed lmao

Whats a Californians

Accurate

Take the only route to Orth Pasadena. See what happens

i got my lib arts degree after my feminazi degree and now i'm homeless and living off the state
califags, LOL

Is... is that razor wire around those signs??

Yeah it stops retards from going up and spray painting on the signs

Sup brah you wanna go to the bar to hang with the brahs and get some chicks

I'm a vegan. I only eat organic, non-GMO, single-origin, fair-trade, sustainably-harvested kale.

Bernie for president!

I need to rebalance my chakras and drink some magnetic kelp water to release my toxins, sorry dude.

GIMME YOUR FUCKING WATER SHITLORDS

youtube.com/watch?v=V4347ZE0NQM

heh right here

I live in california, this is accurate.

I want to raise the taxes even higher to pay for illegal Mexicans and their children to go to school and receive other government benefits even though they don't pay taxes

Only people who talk like that are the white dudes who live by the beach

In-N-Out burger is the best place ever but also meat is murder.

California Uber Alles

Just getting my wheat grass shot and bee pollen smoothy for brunch.

But they are still californians, correct?

Is that some tay-tay?!

"I hate everybody and I flip random strangers off because they annoy me, why does nobody like me I'm so lonelyyyy give me attention"

I'm from cali and I know a surprising amount of people like this, mostly girls. It depresses me.

We don't need guns because our laws keep criminals from owning them. Also because we have the police.

I love vastly overpaying for my house and taking care of my 6' by 6' patch of dying grass that I call a lawn. Waiting in 6 lanes of bumper to bumper traffic to get to work every morning is just fantastic.

I grew up out there and when I got my car I used to chase after people that flipped me off or acted like jerks. I once stalked this guy who did just that. He ended up at a safeway parking lot and he got out the car and started freaking out.. I terrorized him for a while but he ended up being like 80 when I saw him up close and I got worried he would have a heart attack or something so I left him alone.

Que pasa, wey? No hay trabajo este dia. vanga manana

god california police are some of the worst people on earth.. I had one break my arm once and not even give a fuck.. and no lawyer would represent me.

You probably live in the city, I live in the country full of republicans and hicks with "muh guns" And actually like 60% of California is country, but LA and the Bay Area are like this

If true, you're not alone dude. Cops have fucked me over more times than I can count and some of my friends even worse.

I can verify this statement. My area has an active Klan chapter, and it's really actually quite pleasant.

They ripped both of the piercings out of my friends ear.. Highest cop to citizen ratio in the world from what I hear. I got as few cops out there that were cool, but most get protection from their precinct to do whatever the fuck they want. CHP are pretty cool generally. In other states the cops are cool and the highway patrol are the shitters.

Yay area bb lets thizz and get stupid!

Underrated post.

>In-n-out

Californiacation.

You need some pussy.

Fucking idiot. The majority of illegals work using fake social security numbers, which means they pay taxes, but never file for tax returns. They are propping up our rotting government.

Odios Mio
DAT gringo didn't give me his wallet ese

fuck spics and blacks

mexicans everywhere goddamn

>this

this is what fox news people actually believe

Samefagging.

Like guns are evil and kill children and babies, we should give blacks money cause we are guilty of destroying their lives

>Odios Mio
ay dios mio
ftfy

Closest so far. 9/10

I'm listening to Sublime and Pure Moods on repeat while smoking weed and doing my morning yoga and pilates.

10/10 most accurate californian.

I totes suck like at least 10 cocks a day bro.
Bro I do xtc and get fucked up my ass on the reg.

if i see you water that shit ill fucking call the cops on you and have you arrested. Were in a drought asshole

I don't speak beaner but this is the most accurate post here

>ITT fags pretend California isnt the best state

>ITT one guy pretends anything south of Redding shouldn't be sterilized by Osmium Tetroxide and that his pathetic liberal hipster life which is destroying the aquifers has value

>ITT guy gets mad af, fam

>ITT some guy pretends anyone even knows what redding is

>ITT this guy gets quads

>ITT this post needs some checking

In-n-out is gud

Thanks big babby!

I drive around with a dealer plate for a year.

"Jimmy Bean" repawting 4 duty
inb4 "literally who?"

>now it's 1984 knock knock at ypur front door, it's the suede denim secret police, they have come for your uncle niece

I am a Californian, I live in the richest neighborhood in San Francisco and smoke expensive weed for free every night. I still hate it here

hit the town

Youre probably just some big dumb bitch

All the bernie fags are btfo tbh.

>They ripped both of the piercings out of my friends ear

What did you friend do to piss them off so hard?

>expensive weed
You're not doing it right.

99999 get

Reeoll

did he just post one of these in every thread.. wtf.

>for free

Propping up is a huge exaggeration but Mexicans are much better then the fucking H1B visa fags taking our good jobs.

Well he's half black, and was being drunk and dumb but not violent at all... they didn't have to beat him up

I hate fucking niggers and yes I am a californian

I'm depressed, the sun was only out for 4 hours today.

I fucking hate my life. The mexicans and filipinos have stolen every possible job opening available to me. Oh look. Weed

Mexicans are fucking scum who refuse to learn English and assimilate. At least H1 fags know English.

California blacks are truly the best blacks though.. you don't want to see some midwest niggers.. holy fuck. I'd be racist as shit if I grew up out there.

I'm depressed. It never rains. We'll all going to die because chemtrails cause earthquakes and Bernie won't save us for our sin of not voting for him.

>filipinos
true californians hate these scum

they're dirty thieving mongrels.. but admittedly some of their women got the nicest asses out of any asian by far. I crushed hard in high school on a few.

>expensive weed
ECKS DEE

It's pretend your a californian not a hipster

That's oregon you dip

Underrated post

Also, checked.

Fuck ya. I'm gonna drive 5 miles under the speed limit in the left lane for the next 10 mile. Woohoo

Theyre pretty much the mexico of asia. They dont have the flat ass gene in their pool.

Hey guys I read marxist feminist literature and my dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.

midwest niggers are the fucking worst. Super loud all the time and rude when asked to pipe down at 4am

FUCKYTY FUCK. GET OFF THE ROAD.

There are black parts of the bay area that definitely rival the midwest.

STOP FUCKING COMMENTING ON MY POSTS ASSHOLE

Hey man I was born in California, so like technically these are all my road bro

Esta es nuestra tierra gringos. Viva la Raza!

>Que onda vatos?
Fucking SoCal

Depends. Are they hipster blacks, ghetto east LA blacks, ghetto valley blacks, ghetto beach blacks, educated gated-community blacks, old timey wise-cracking grandparent blacks, ect...

Hello

California is not all city,a good part of the state looks just like this.Country side miles wide..

They're all hapas, just like mexicans.