Feel free to ask your questions about Russia. I'll answer them all

Feel free to ask your questions about Russia. I'll answer them all.

Bump

okay user-kun, please tell me on which of Party Congress Stalin's personality cult was condemned

Irkutsk, May 15th 1994. What were you doing there?

Do you really all hate fags as much as the media suggests you do?

How'd you know?

Why do you all use dashcams

Well most of us do hate fags. I don't.

how is the economic situation on your country?

If you get in a road accident you can sew the guilty guy.

Mostly bad. Because of the USD exchange rate jump everything is twice the price.

I'm not into history.

The government subsidizes dashcams in order to combat police corruption.

much racism there?

how is it living in russia in general.

>feel free
>russia
Pick one, comrade.
[ NATO INTENSIFIES ]

Is the relation between Russia and Turkey back to being brothers?

Well there are a lot of immigrants from the Caucasus, so most people hate 'em. You can say it is like USA and Mexico.

Are you a fag?

Are Russians friendly to other East European countries? Example: Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic

Nah, i don't think so.

Yes, we are like brothers.

Kinda. Let's say it's neutral.

Well. Russia is not a rich country, so life isn't luxury.

Nice to hear.
I really want to visit Russia next year. Any recommendations from you which places in Russia (western part) I should visit?

would a brown guy suffer racism there cuz i've been thinking about visiting your country in the next year.

St. Petersburg and Moscow

is russia a violent country? how are the police relation with the populace?

No, I don't think so. You will get attention though. Be ready to catch some gazes.

i from south america, want travel to russia, what is the common sense about "latinos"? (chilean guy here :D )

this
>Brazilian here

Well, you can say Russia is pretty much calm. Police is rare to be seen and I hadn't any problems w/ them.

nice! enjoy the olympic games hh

You will catch people attention, but no hate.

How can you be a Superpower yet can't bomb one breakaway republic back to the Stone Age.

BTW Ukrainian Canadian here who "visited" the homeland to snipe at Russian scum.

I plan a return visit come the fall to Poltava. The Neufeld's say "hello"

why is russia a shithole?

Most of the populace is from the USSR, and they are conservative which holds the country back.

How many alcoholics do you know, and are you one yourself?

I do know a lot, but I don't drink as much.

your opinion on putin? do most of russian people support him? is it true that russia is a very corrupt country?

at least it's nice to see moscow with skyscrapers

cheers!

Привет брат из россии !!
Как дела ? Чем занимался ??
Почему ты здесь ??

I dislike Putin he's a dumb asshole, but he is supported by the most of populace. And yes, Russia is very corrupt, that is why we are still alive.

Привет, хорошо. Практикую английский и мне интересно общаться с людьми из разных стран.

Is Vodka truly the best alcohol

спасибо

Can you fuck girls under 18

Well, it fanbase ruined it for me :D

Ну понял )) Я не русский ) Я хорошо знаю английский )

Если ты хочешь - дай вк, можно говоримся там.

i've read that your government have been trying to fight corruption recently are they really trying to diminish corruption or is it all just for show/persecution of political enemys?

Legally - no. But as long as tovarish Major doesn't know - it's okay

They try to, i guess. But I don't see any progress.

Tell us about russian woman are they really cold as some say?

>Feel free to ask your questions about Russia. I'll answer them all.

Do you have a good borscht recipe?

do russians voluntarily let muslims cuck them?
should i root for china?

Do you support Trump

How to pick up Russian girls ?? Explain in GREAT DETAIL !!

No, not at all. They are nice.

how does it feel that a Georgian made your country relevant

меме

Thanks big babby!

I try to not go in politics, but when my mom heard he said Crimea is Russia, she said: "Трамп наш человек!"

Not op, another russian.
Yes. He is a fun character, and it would be interesting to see what happens to USA if he gets elected.

хуи сосешь ?

>that moment when you have been studying a language for no reason and now you can understand some simple dialogs

feels good

1)Go to nearest Night Club
2)Look for a drunk girl
3)Buy her a drink
4)Fuck her
5)???????
6)PROFIT!!!

Is it rreal that Putin is a Badass ?
Now that ISIS make a direct warning against russia
What kind of answer should we be expecting :3

bump

Удачи в дальнейшем изучении.

why do people from poland hate russians so much

cheers!

I think it's because of the some histrorical causes

Not op, another russian.
Envy, probably? I have been to Poland, and my opinion is that its neither european nor slavic enough to compete with Europe/Russia. Thats probably the source of butthurt.

What is the genereal viewpoint on people from Denmark?

How is it as Tourist in Russia, is the police as bat shit crazy as rumors say?

why do you Slavs wear adidas?

No, I don't think so. Just maybe try not to visit poor cities

Does Russia have a foreign legion?
Is it possible for a foreigner to go there and join the army?

I don't think most people even know anything about it. The only things I know are sausages and Herluf Bidstrup.

Because everything in Russia was made in Russia until the late 20 century. When the 80's olympics happened russian badass thugs was wearing it as a sign of prestige. Now it's just a habbit I guess

It's not Russia

I don't get this reference

dunno. Google it

Generally nobody cares about Denmark, i suppose.

Police is pretty docile and rarely can be seen. In my whole life i have never been randomly stopped by police.

It is

Fuck me boy, you're about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle

Hmm I did not even know him by name.

Live long and prosper my good Russian friend!

Still waiting for an answer, Cosack

I'm not Putin. And I try not to go into politics.

My grandma had something like 4 books of his drawings. Some were even fappable. I guess he was pro-commie so he was forced here, his books were translated, etc.

Really? I live in the US and I've been randomly stopped by the police a few times in my life. And witnessed other people in my life getting randomly stopped or searched, even arrested for no apparent reason

Never heard of any foreign legions here, so i suppose no, it doesnt. Some military academies might have programs for foreigners, but you have to do some research on that.

Have you ever seen a krokodil junkie irl?
And is it true that cp is legal in russia?

Nothing like that in Russia. Not as often for sure.

I don't know what a krokodil junkie is. CP is not legal, but it's more like a common thing, a meme perhaps.

The only incident with cops i had when i was drinking in a public place. A pretty relaxed experience tbh, they just took my info and told me to expect a 500 ruble ($7.5) fine.

Krokodil was in 90ies, now it's mostly kids smoking artificial cannabioids (spice) or cheap designer drugs, but nothing serious.

That's pretty tame, they always say here how Russia is corrupt and the police are way worse there, but it seems to be the other way around. I'm glad i don't live in a part of the US where the police shoot people for seemingly no reason then het off the hook on technicalities and shit

are chinks welcomed in Russia?

The world is actually a pretty free place if you compare it to amerifat, where freedom is no where to be seen