Arguing with my brother's liberal girlfriend

>Arguing with my brother's liberal girlfriend

>Talk about how whites are smarter

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson inevitably gets brought up

>Liberals never realize the irony of pointing to someone who is famous for being black AND smart

It's such a rare combination, they become celebrities for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson#Research_publications
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/
reddit.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ben Shapiro is the best

>"whites are so much smarter and better in every way than black people"
>what about Neil DeGrasse Tyson he is black and smart?
>"yeah well don't see how ironic it is that he is famous for being black and smart? haha fucking liberals."
>actually he's famous because he was very influential in the astronomy community and was even appointed by President Bush to join a 12-person commission to figure out what to do next with the US Space Program
>"yeah...but...if he wasn't b-black he w-w-wouldn't be so famous."
>how do you know that?
>"b-because...fuck you you stupid bitch."
fucking got her

Since when is he smart? show me something smart about him? He's a fraud

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson#Research_publications

he's a fucking physicist and did a lot of other stuff

this thread sucks
everybody shut up
here's puppies

ok, tons of physicists.. what other stuff separates him from other physicists? I'll wait.
>inb4 he's nasa

He IS actually very smart.

Not so much Einstein smarts but Carl Sagan sort of smarts

Able to expalin things to people without a technical backround.

Still, probably in the top 2% of blacks with an IQ around 136

Dude were you just in that vaguely describe your country thread?

Thanks big babby!

Do you know how many white and asian physicists have contributed so much more than NDT?

Name one person off the top of your head that worked on the Cassini-Huygens probe mission.

Still waiting

black science man

Checked

what do you mean? Being a physicist with a good scientific publication record, having written many books and being a good scientific communicator don't make him smart?

I'm not saying he's the new Einstein, but he is smart mate. Deal with it.

Why do you think whites are smarter?

>Thanks big babby!

Scientists who are actually really stupid (Black Science Man) - Milo Yiannapolous

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/

By every single measurable metric, on average, whites are more intelligent than blacks.

yes, this is my favorite picture ever

>you tried
he's nothing special just like OP says

for what faggot? Your daily blowjob?

Go find the hobo who does your dad

Hybrid vigor.

Whites and asians got the benefit of our ancestors interbreeding with Neanderthals around 50,000 years ago. Blacks got no such benefit. They stayed in sub-Saharan Africa and continued to inbreed.

Something to do with blacks have the lowest average iq of any race. Plus you know... look around. What contributions do you see from blacks?

Found the trump supporter.

Dumb and racist. The target audience of an autist with a god complex

Found the liberal.
Expects everyone else to bring him evidence, but when asked to explain and defend his beliefs what comes back is
>lol but youre a white male

shut the fuck up faggot. I'll bet you pee sitting down with your hillary shirt on. or you're a commie bernie supporter. either way get fucked. reddit is only a click away douchebag

kinda like saying "i'm not racist, one of my best friends is black!"

another faggot douchebag that thinks racism is a capitol crime. fuck you. kill yourself.

Is't it obvious ?
Look, if black were on par of white people, why did we progress so much faster than them ? I mean for fuck sake while we were sailing around the globe and conquering and enslaving them they were fucking running around naked in the savana.

knowledge is based on how much you've learned during your life, not your genetics (provided you dont have some condition like kleinfelters or FAS).

Calm down there. Pretty sure he wasn't implying that racism is a capitol crime, man.
You need to stop lashing out and chill. P

the only thing he does is talk on tv about bullshit, like that shit about religion vs science as if we are still living 1600 AD, and say basic shit about astronomy in movies.

shut up faggot. trying to somehow imply i'm out of control. and your faggy condescending effeminate way of trying to be peace maker. you're a fucking sissy faggot bitch. DIE

"We"? You and I didn't sail around and conquer shit. I'm talking about people today. By what metric are whites smarter than blacks?

> pretty sure
What are you ? His secretary ?

every Neil D. Tyson fan should read this

name the other 11 people on that commission...from memory...

And ching chongs to whites let's just submit to east Asians now

white knighting but for a dude lol what a fucking faggot hahahaha

>YFW whites are the asian's niggers.

ching chongs have their own countries. niggers have their own countries. spics have theirs. but somehow they all want to come live where white people are. they all need to go back

BTFO. fucking nigger.

>not realizing he was only appointed to obtain the black vote
>>not realizing very high majority of black voters don't care about space or science so it didn't matter.

> somehow they all

U mad cause they winning at Chinese checkers mate

By a easy search on google.
Look there is nothing bad about being less smart, avoiding the truth, that's bad.

This.
There has never been mass migrations to China, India, Japan, Korea, the Arab Emirates / general Middle East, Sudan, Liberia, Congo, Madagascar, etc. etc...

They all come here. Then bitch about how terrible it is. But they also never go home.

Thanks big babby!

It's nothing to do with ethnicity, it's a socio economic issue. You are more correct in saying people who live in low-income areas are usually of a lower IQ.

Then maybe a statement that blacks make up a large portion of these low income areas.

You and the girlfriend both seem stupid.

He isn't famous because he is simply black, he is famous for being notable and utilizing media and publicity. Your argument is extremely flawed

You realize there's Asian communities in non white countries right? Peru had a Chinese president.

> mass migrations

Only 'political refugees'from failed western ally militias and the Chinese and Koreans who want to populate the fucking world

>Name one person off the top of your head that worked on the Cassini-Huygens probe mission.

I'm not but your response here is kind of stupid. You have to realize how esoteric knowledge of the Cassini-Huygens probe mission is. Trying to prove that you're more intelligent doesn't leverage your point at all, neither does proving you have read the wikipedia article about CH probe. You've only shown that you believe yourself to be smarter. I think you should leave Sup Forums and go be among your own kind.
>reddit.com

>actually he's famous because he was very influential in the astronomy community and was even appointed by President Bush to join a 12-person commission to figure out what to do next with the US Space Program

that totally wasn't an affirmative action diversity hire in an attempt to pander to niggers lol

Okay, did you actually read the study associated with that particular image? Or the researchers involved in it? Do you know anything about the methods used to gather that data? Have you read any critiques of the study?

Yeah it's only economics and race has nothing to do with it that's why the richest blacks barely outperform the poorest whites.

So it's settled let's submit to east Asians

I'm totally on board guys

>Submitting to the intellectually superior but physically inferior race

Do you ever nigger bro?

how about you offer some proof of whites and blacks having the same IQ?

>You realize there's Asian communities in non white countries right? Peru had a Chinese president.

So? That's a non sequitur.

Ofc not. I ain't wasting my time reading a wot to win an argument that in my view is already settled, you are free to disregard everything I said tho and remain in your little reality were black are the smarter and superior race.

Your daily reminder:

1914 Nippon victory over German barbarians!

Nippon capture more barbarians than Nippon killed.

Barbarian Bavaria trembled in fright at sight of Nippon martial arts and surrendered!

To this day GLORIOUS NIPPON win war against nordic nations, but no Nordic chimps win war against GLORIOUS NIPPON!

Oh I don't know if they do or not. I'm just wondering if there's any evidence that intelligence is determined by race.

meant to post this graph

>they all need to go back

So that one graph you found on Google Images was enough to convince you?

I'd settle for second place ^^

Your initial point is moot.

Mongolians prefer Japan and Korea to usa. Plenty of chongs everywhere

IQ tests were designed by whites, and tend to favor their cultural perspective.

But

How do you explain this then?

Japan defeated the Germans and Russians using martial arts.

We're not even niggers let's just submit

such a crappy argument that has no bearing on the present. because of colonialism white people deserved to be blended out of existence. Because of colonialism white people deserve to be ethnically cleansed from societies they built. you're a simpleton.

Yet they lose at their own tests ching chongs winning

The fact that coloureds could not design their own Intelligence quotient test means they already failed it.

>Your initial point is moot.

you ignored my initial point and focused on chinks.

Actually I didn't find it on google image, but no, that was just an image to forward my point, I ain't basing shit on that, but hey, go ahead and post one too !

lol that's the worst cop-out of them all
IQ tests don't have questions that have anything to do with "cultural perspective", they are about pattern recognition and problem solving
Sure, a bushman straight from Africa probably won't be able to read, much less figure out the next number in the sequence 1,4,9..., but American blacks of high education levels and high socioeconomic status have no reason to be disadvantaged compared to white kids of the same education and socioeconomic status.

That's because as dumb as niggers or some other races may be, you can never top the stupidity of white people

He's actually half white, not full nigger. So the argument that all niggers are dumb is still valid. At least dumber than whites.

So if you're not basing anything on that, then I'm back at my original question: By what metric are whites smarter than blacks?

WHITE POWER IS SUBMITTING TO GLORIOUS NIPPON FIST LIKE YOUR GERMAN AND SLAVIC ANCESTORS

I don't know, number of nobel prize ? Number of field medals ? Average IQ test? The fact that africa is a shit place? I mean, why don't you post something relevant yourself, you are just trying to deny my point but you ain't saying shit about it

> current status DNE casuality

Everywhere colonials set up are shit places. Anywhere colonials harass are shit places. Ching chongs were never colonists minus WW2 nips but that cause they behaved like their Bavarian barbaric allys

Western Europe were no better than niggers until 1400s.

Greece and Rome were your Egypt and Kush.

So East Asians are the master race then it's settled

I'm not denying anything. I'm sorry if I've offended you, but growing up, I was taught that all ethnic are more or less equal in terms of mental abilities. What do you think is the single strongest piece of evidence for white intellectual superiority?

Next number is 16 or call me Jamal

Arguing who is smarter on Sup Forums
kek

Fuck you, OP. You're a racist.

>The top 20% of one race is smarter than the bottom 50% of another

Kek

>You're a dumbass

Fixed

I don't think you are old enough to browse here user come back when you have grown up abit

uhnm the rest 80% is dubber than 1 in two honkys then
I reckon
spit

>2long2tru4my white Neanderthal brain

East Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

>1) They invented everything: rockets/missiles, paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs

2) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to extremely ravage/exploit a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal+USA in America

>3) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them, we failed). Now China keeps modernizing and will surpass us

4) Before the Japs friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse

>5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure, employing Africans instead of just bibles and taking their food, diamonds,etc

6)During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2half hr a day like in Ameroupe

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry

>11) They never invaded a country for falseflags like 9/11&nukes-occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN

12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering

>+ %-wise, Mao's leap killed < 1/2 his pop.% than the GreatDepression did ours

Let us devote ourselves faithfully to our superiors

IQ is a fucking stupid way to measure natural intelligence.

Whit boi mad lol

See

>The ability to absorb information is a stupid way to measure the ability to absorb information

Lol

its the best tool we have atm but if you think its really a strong indicator of intelligence or... anything really you must have a low IQ
Trollface.jpg

That article is hilarious right wing satire.

I lost it at the part about the earth being designed for us, after the straight faced condemnation of scientology.

This is satire, right?
Right?

You are missing the point ,the fact that she picked a smart niggers proves that niggers have the capacity to be smart. So any blanket statement you make denies the existence of these exceptions.

So your argument that all niggers are dumb and all whites are smarter falls flat when you can pick niggers that are smarter than rednecks and wiggers.

Keep in mind niggers are only 13 % of the population so inherently you won't notice or hear about the normal ones more often than you hear about white ones.

Your argument is silly logic. If someone is black and smart and gets a job they must have gotten the job because they are black. You have no proof, but you just know...because. How can anyone counter that you structured an argument that ignores all evidence.

Sadly that milo guys a fucking total autistic retard. He's the flagship for /pol

pretentious douche alert. pretentious douche alert. how many fedoras do you own? lol

pol hates milo moron. he's fucking gay degenerate race mixing jew.

Isn't he some flaming faggot with a failed start up that didn't graduate college.

When that dollar collapses,

Chong domination is guaranteed.

Hmm my lifetime? My grandkids'?

Chong rising niggas,

Ain't to stoppin' Mao

HOOOOOOOOO!

Goodbye ashkenazis. Goodbye Aryan chimps.

China is loading, please wait.