>find a website that shows job listings all across Europe
>every German job listing has (f), (m) or (f/m) included in the title
>none of the jobs have any need for specific genders

why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craigslist
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allgemeines_Gleichbehandlungsgesetz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because you dont want ugly autistic fuck to sell roses in supermarket to random people, but qt young girl

Just apply anyway who the fuck cares

this
undeniable truth

these are all office jobs

Because it's illegal to deny someone a job because of their gender, so they put in the title and then just claim they can't use you for some other reason. The (f) or (m) in the title is actually better than not knowing why you got declined.

so they need to balance working enviroment, or they have gender quotas

>they have gender quotas

why is this?

Same reason subway in funland only hires cute girls.

because good guys lost

>Job listings based on (m), (f), or (m/f)
Are you browsing the sexual favors part of craigslist?

what is craigslist

If a girl can properly operate a forklift or dig trenches or w/e Germans usually do, why should this job should be unavailable to her?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craigslist
Supposedly you have it there, but it must not be a thing. It's just online classified ads.

It's a site where you can buy anything from used cars, homes, guns, and sexual favors

it's an online classified ads ............... commonly used to find casual sex partners

the "Antidiskriminierungsgesetz" forbids job offers for a specific gender

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allgemeines_Gleichbehandlungsgesetz

Because there are masculine and feminine versions of many words

jesus christ why can't you put some spaces between your words
We would write it as: anti-discrimination laws

arnti-diskriminierung Getsetz
See? Isn't that better

i really don't see why that would be better

spaces help you read. Why aren't you typing: ireallydon'tseewhythatwouldbebetter

It's not even better, just different. Stop being an ass

because most job descriptions are linguistically male. e.g. Lehrer(Teacher) Some feminists don't feel included under that term and thus you should say Lehrer and Lehrerinnen.

so most job offerings bypass that by stating (m/f)

because that's not what you do in english

It's American gumtree

Yeah? If it's just """"different""" why don't you start typing your compound words in one big word?

because that's not what you do in english

I'm not because I speak English and not German.

we do it this way in English because it's easier to read. I would say it's objectively better

So that we have to remember to put a hyphen between anti and Diskriminierungs, but not between Diskriminierungs and Gesetz? That's super annoying in English, I'm glad we have straightforward rules for that in German: just write everything as one word.

You seem to have an issue with reading compound words. That sounds like a personal issue

no it's easier to read to you and because you don't know how it works

Ha, it's the absolute opposite here. For example they don't want to be called presidenta but presidente

FYI you won't get that in France
I think job applications are genderless, photoless and all the rest

errr, yeah, there are some somewhat arbitrary rules

Our compound words in English would be separated into separate little words. It's the best way

Feminists always want the opposite of what is usual so they have something to bitch about

>Our compound words in English would be separated into separate little words.
Such as treehouse or peanut?

Isn't that exactly he problem?
If the guy that wants to hire someone just looks at her job application ans sees she's a woman, he might say "nah I don't want women"

Don't show gender = no discrimination

Sorry, I wrote bullshit, ignore it

You're actually not far off. Compound words usually evolve over time from being 'word1 word2' to 'word1-word2' to 'word1word2'. Generally speaking, you can think of compound words separated by a space as brand new coinings, compound words separated by a hyphen as slightly older coinings, and compound words without any space or hyphen as the oldest coinings. Both 'treehouse' and 'peanut' evolved this way.

The reason it works this way is complicated and probably comes down to how native English speakers perform lexical analysis on sentences.