Dubs decide what next

Dubs decide what next

wan sum fuk?

Im sorry but you should get yourself check

winrar show sum tits

i was wondering why haven't we fucked yet?

I miss your tits can you send me a picture?

I've been thinking about your sweaty fart box and want to eat your brown butt babies.

I want to run my tongue down the length of your naked body

roll

I haven't had sex since I was 9.

can you send me pics of your feet?

i really like you as a person and i was wondering if you wanted to casually have anal sex

Wrong number, sorry

winrar

Winrar

I wished it was you instead of Harambe.

YES

Winrar

Winrar #2

(Also an easy out if things go sour)

but u have to..be my girlfriend!! *snickers nefariously* /thinks to self/ *'man, if this works, i'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!'* crosses fingers and gulps s-so.. *adjusts collar and looks firmly* what do you say to my proposal? *waits patiently*

Boom headshot (for the lolz)

Boom headshot

niceeeeeeee

Dub dubs checked.
Ask her if shes got younger female sibling and whata age..

It's been a while, since I've gone and fucked things up, just like I always do. And it's been a while, but all that shit seems to disappear when I'm with you

You motherfucker nazi

since I could hold my head up high

checked and wasted

i love eating poop

rolling4dis

Sorry that I haven't messaged you in awhile, I got arrested for child molestation a bit ago and it's been a rough time. But I'm out temporarily while I wait for trial and man I am horny for some average pussy from a solid 4/10, are you free anytime during the next 2 and a half weeks?

Rolling

rolling

rolling

yay!!

Winrar

lol that was my friend. ignore him. i just want pics of your feet tbh. i have a huge foot fetish and want to see your sexy toes and soles. i'm horny af and need to cum so please send at least one pic

its been awhile, im sorry to bother you but you're the one that got away and i wanna play pattycake with your butthole

Lol. Sorry, im just drunk.

Dip dip potato chip

Roll

getting dubs yourself means you have to send her the same message again.

op isn't going to deliver

I'd drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie

reroll

I'm sorry. I was just diagnosed with terminal cancer and I'm trying to cope with it. Can't really think straight right now. But before I die, do you think we could fuck?

how are you??

reeeroll

Roll

Re roll

Rolling for this

rolling4dis

It's been a while since we last talked but it's not been a while since last time I jerked off to pics of you ;)

So fucking slow op

Kek! OP delivered! You rock wildman =D

i just want some fuckin pics of your toes

kek

Thanks big babby!

Has it been a long time since you swallowed your father's cock?

Rolling

Fuck ashley lemme get all up in that stank ass pussy

Roll

slow but deliverd

Roll

I'm tired of Ashleys dried up cunt. I want to force fuck your face until you have a BCC (blood cum content) of. 4 you lesbian bitch

Rolling for this masterpiece

gorilla warfare copypasta

Rolllll

Roll

Call me skeptic but this entire convo feels really fake.

Also

Kill yourself

I mean we don't have to tell anyone it can all be in good fun xxDDDdDD

What about Ashley OP?

pure gold
rolll

>Implying anything posted here is real

Sorry, that was just my dumb friend, he took my phone

look nigger all i wanna know is are we gonna fuck or what? or do i have to hit you with a bill cosby special

roll

Don't worry about Ashley, the boy told me he was 18 I'm sure that I'm gonna get off. Anyways like I said, need to get bussayyy bitch, so what do you way, before I spend some days in jail being Tyrones penis sheath can we hook it UP?

I'd love to put my tingly goodness in your phat badonkadonk while you fuck me like i wield the hammer of god

Winrar?

Ashley is my girlfriend

rollin

Tbh ashleys cunt probably isnt as good as your cheesy yeasty cunt. My god i jerk off to that while choking myself with my dads belt everyday.

God fucking dammit

I'm not taking this

roll

rollin for dis

Winrar

WINRAR!

Winrar

I want to fuck you in the nose.

post it, op

REWLLLLLING

jk lol

Fuck you, I'm glad you lost

Rolling for, "Since I'm already on my way, would you want me to pick up anything from the sex shop? I think they have a sale going on right now."

ops face

rolling for this