Why do men and women always try to duke it out on who has it harder in life?

Why do men and women always try to duke it out on who has it harder in life?

I mean I'm a man, and clearly we have it better, which is AWESOME. I'm not really concerned with making things better for women because then I get to stop having as much fun.

Sorry cunts of Sup Forums

Yeah, it was such a privilege to have my penis skinned like a jew without my consent when I was a day old. Such fun

The best part is the mohel sucks your dick to get the blood off. Heaven.

I know right, stupid women will never know the joy

This is probably one of the best examples of patriarchy hurting men.
Men in charge of religious dogma said that other men must be circumcised.
Men in charge of the military instituted the draft, sending thousands of young men off to die.
Men create a culture of high expectations so that when a man is battered or abused or harmed in any way they are seen as a "pussy" instead of being offered the help a women is seen as being entitled to in the same situation.
I could go on but the point is that patriarchy and the expectations it lays on everyone, male and female, hurts the same people that control it.
Sorry about your dick but your dad probably made that call because he wanted your dick to look like his, same with his dad most likely. Or your mom for an equally retarded reason.

>Men in charge of religious dogma said that other men must be circumcised.

Cause men have penises. Religion does the same thing to women in other countries.

>Men in charge of the military instituted the draft, sending thousands of young men off to die.

Because men are strong enough to fight in wars. Allowing women to fight on the battlefield actually hurts military competence. In most studies, women just can't keep up, which increases the risk of injury by a lot.

>Men create a culture of high expectations so that when a man is battered or abused or harmed in any way they are seen as a "pussy" instead of being offered the help a women is seen as being entitled to in the same situation.

Maybe don't be a pussy then. When a lioness introduces a new litter to the pride, the alpha lion decides if they're strong enough to live. Same concept. We're all animals.

>This is probably one of the best examples of patriarchy hurting men.

No, that's one of the best examples of matriarchy hurting men. We are ruled by feminists and feminists love portraying women (and only women) as victims.

So because women get circumsized too its ok to do to men?
Women have been fighting in combat for years and it is their risk to take and the Government's decision to send them over seas.
>lions are animals
>we are animals
So are dung beetles but I doubt you're rolling up balls of shit to insert your offspring into

>So because women get circumsized too its ok to do to men?

Not at all. This is a religious issue. I'm very staunchly anti-religious in every way.

>Women have been fighting in combat for years and it is their risk to take and the Government's decision to send them over seas.

But it is in a government's best interest to not let them fight as it makes a platoon much weaker. We know that from modern science and statistics.

Dung beetles don't have a mammalian brain, so I wouldn't put them in the same category, although that is a good response, I guess I must make an amendment that we're mammals.

Each side has advantages and disadvantage. Its pretty much that everyone has a harder life the less money they have. Would have to say woman have it a little easier just do to the lack of labor their jobs call for.

OP here I don't agree with this at all. I think we have a very defined patriarchy, and I am basically saying I'm happy for that fact cause I'm a man.

Fag

You have yet to say why though.

How hard life is is all perspective. A poor man can be happy if he's not materialistic. A rich golddigging whore will most likely be unhappy because she's lost the script completely.

You can be happy with a hard life though. Happiness isnt really a good point though since it has very little to do with how hard life is. Just how you feel about life.

>have a very defined patriarchy

No, we don't. Feminists rule everything from media to politics. They control social sciences and supranational organizations.

How you feel about life is how life is. If you have a positive outlook, life will be easier. If you don't have a positive outlook, no matter what your monetary status, you will be less happy.

Happiness is a great point. Happiness is all that matters in life.

That's more about being in the US and not about being a man.
Same thing happens to girls in africa.

>stay cucked america

Yes I will agree with that but it has near nothing to do with the struggles in life. Sure it helps you get it through the day but that doesn't count for or against how hard someone's life is in black and white. Look at it like a tally marks instead of how pleased someone is in their life since that changes for every person. Its not a varible in this circumstance.

This.

Minus the cliche'd, unfunny and misused "cuck" that 12 year olds use, for the most part you're right.

Cause men make up most of government and business world, and we are still ruled by masculine ideals despite what the media tells you. Stop watching the media and live real life in the world and you'll realize this.

>Cause men make up most of government and business world

Doesn't matter. They need to follow the laws that exist because of the female electorate.

no they don't lel