twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Flag
>Yes, Kosovo je Srbija.

>Albania
>Only in your dreams m80s

>Italy
>Kosovo je Srbija

Serb logic in Croatia
>lol no matter that this was always your land we came here and bred like rats, its ours now

Serb logic in Kosovo
>ree kosovo is serbia no matter that we are 5%

It makes sense if you genocide the local population and then replace it.

it's a tumor on serbias ass

>always your land

Kosovo is albanian
Republika Srspka is serbian
just make a trade and be in peace already

Serbia is the tumour on Serbia's arse

Saying no is like saying Europe is Arabistan.
So yes.

Look up the map of Kingdom of Croatia, Kingdom of Hungary and Habsburg Monarchy (and lands of Croatian crown inside of them.
Yo are same shit as Albanians, you came with Turks here.

no but really
consider it a hostage situation
just do the trade up and nobody gets hurt anymore

>flag
>ofcourse
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

>flag
>no

Kosovo is one of the purest countries on the planet, its nearly 100% albanian.
It has more albanians than actual Albania as a percentage of the population.

Let it go, lads. Its gone. Can't turn back time.

this.
Also,pic related

shut the fuck up and return north epirus to us

hehehe,not so fast,Turk.
gib.

We don't have any Epirus here.Only Labëria.Gayreeks can fuck off

>France
>Yes

>Spain
>yes

KOSOVO BELONGS TO KOSOVO

Kosovo it's not a country.

>>Switzerland
>>Yes

Nice try. Djokovic.
Time to go back.

Romania
Yes, KOSOVO JE SRBIJA RESPECT FOR MY ORTHODOX BROTHERS

Kosovo is Serbia, but I don't care about Serbia, serbiaboos, Russian-Serbian "brotherhood", etc.

cuck

Serbia is Turkey.

probably an albanian that came in Greece after the fall of communism

Kosovo is a shithole and was always the most underdeveloped part of Serbia - the only people who cared about it were ill-educated bydlo and various other mindless supporters of old m8 slobo m. The whole Kosovo je srce serbije is just a bunch of myths/horseshit coined by nationalist morons who don't really seem to do anything other than fuck Serbia over.

tl;dr Kosovo is a toilet but then that's hardly surprising given the dominance of shiptare

t. faggot with acne and bleached hair

t. butthurt Albanian (although that's always the case)

Kosovo was always a shithole, it was the poorest part of Yugoslavia despite having a ton of resources and mines and shit.

Everything else in his post is also true, people only started jerking off about 1389 in the late 80s because Sloba realized populism is great for getting into power. During both Yugoslavias nobody really cared that much.

Never understood why 1389 was supposed to be so significant to Serbs when it comes to Kosovo.

So you lost against Turks in Kosovo. So? What's the implication?

sooo Kosovo is your Malvinas? i didn't know this

vendetta against muslims, i suppose

Northern Part. Just a fact.

Hmm, that's actually understandable. Kosovo (now muslim) was where serbs lost their battle against muslims. I get it.

Still, it happened in 1389. That's almost 630 years ago.

fuck off

I'm quoting the faggot you fucking faggot

kosovo is a shithole for obvious reasons
in 1912 you commit shitton of crimes in that region and 6 years later they have to become part of you(a fucking shithole too)
how the fuck were they supposed to live like normal citizens when directly after ottoman occupation they face ww1 and then become part of the country who committed inhumane crimes towards them
you put the cherry on the cake when you picked milosevic
even nowadays it isn't as bad as you niggers imagine it

The whole idea was of a noble last stand against invading hordes - a common movie trope.

We fought a much larger army and the result was basically a draw - both our King and the Sultan died in the fight, and the armies sort of went their separate ways. Serbia, along the rest of the Balkans, was forced to pay tribute to the Ottomans and fought against the Mongols together, but we retained independence (if not complete sovereignty) for another 70 years.

Not to mention that it was actually very epic (in the original sense of the word, not meaning 'cool') - you had all these classic moments immortalized in poetry like the final feast before the battle, betrayal by a close friend, a hero sacrificing himself to enter the enemy's camp and slay their leader, etc. It really lends itself well to being immortalized, far more so than the other battles.

As for why we haven't made songs about our victory, well, we sorta did - there's a famous early 19th c. one about the First Uprising. By the time of the Balkan Wars (1912-1913) and Turkey's final BTFOing off the Balkans nobody was really writing old-school epic poetry anymore.

Why we haven't turned 1913 (the time we kicked Turkey's ass and reclaimed the old territories, including Kosovo) into a new rallying cry instead of 1389 I don't know. Most likely because WWI happened immediately after so there was no time during which the Balkan Wars were first on people's minds.

Kosovo was a big deal because the big battle happened there. During Ottoman rule we weren't independent so we cared about that, not Kosovo in particular. In the 19th c. when we gained independence (without Kosovo) the idea was a pan-nationalist "all Serbian lands should be united", like you saw in Italy or Germany, I don't recall Kosovo getting a special status.

Retaking it was a big deal, but more so about "we finally drove off the Turks". Milosevic brought back the whole "1389 never forget" that was dormant for decades.

I see, thanks for the informative comment.

Kosovo je Srbija

Regardless, the entire conflict was mostly engineered by NATO, the UN, and the US to destabilize the region and prevent Yugoslavia from becoming a middle power.

As usual, all under the guise of "democracy" and "human rights".

All relevant countries are built on genocide, get over it.

I'm saying you're butthurt because of
>t. faggot with acne and bleached hair

Also you use faggot and nigger way too much. This isn't Sup Forums, you're either underage or trying to be edgy.

>Serbia in 1912
>a shithole
Decent country with a democratic government, liberal constitution and growing intelligentsia. Twenty years earlier and you might have had a point but 1903-1913 was basically our golden decade.

>have to become part of you
Yes, that's how territorial wars work. As opposed to what, Albania which didn't even exist at the time? Back then the population was still close to 30% Serb, no way was that happening.

>inhumane crimes
I mean, probably, but this was before the Geneva Convention or anything of the sort. War crimes were the custom. Look at how Austria and Bulgaria behaved in Serbia during WWI, or any major power, or colonizers, etc. Serbian crimes against Albanians weren't anything out of the ordinary for that period's warfare.

And you're conveniently forgetting the massive amounts of labor and capital Belgrade put in to develop Kosovo between WWI and the breakup of SFRY. Their entire infrastructure was built by Serbs.
Also btw nobody picked Milosevic he was a dictator, he came into power during Communism. The only election he didn't steal was the very first one, and that was before the wars (so he seemed reasonable) and when there was no real opposition.

>Sweden
>No

>Decent country with a democratic
>directly after ottoman occupation
>not a shithole
there was no place for civilization under their circumstances as you can see and not like they had any access of the minerals there

if faggot and nigger get you butthurt then you should get out of Sup Forums
the faggot(fact) with bleached hair has been a pain in the ass for a while so I don't see why I should respond nicely

>I want to suck cock
>am straight

What did he mean by this?

topkek no