I've done it. I've dumped my 401k and set the ball in motion for my final act...

I've done it. I've dumped my 401k and set the ball in motion for my final act. Currently I'm waiting for the check to come in the mail, but once it's received/deposited the festivities will begin. Don't worry, it will all be streamed. Several nights of parties filled with drugs, hookers and anything else I can get my hands on. I won't say which night it will be, but I'm going out peacefully with an overdose. Not sure what the concoction will be, but it will likely contain heroin, xanax and alcohol for lethal potential and then probably cocaine for some fun.

My drug use has cost me my job, my friends, my families sanity and now my freedom as I am looking at 2 years in prison. I know my cycle will just repeat so I'm ending it now, before I'm locked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7lUCghDJ7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please be happy.

How about learn some self control you fucking faggot. How do retards even get into heroine to begin with?

Because they are retards to begin with.

Drugs didnt ruin your life, you did. Deal with the consequences faggot

"HURR LET ME STICK THIS NEEDLE IN MY ARM THAT I KNOW WILL HOOK ME 4 LYFE 420"

Fuck off

Notice how I said "my drug use has" not "drugs have". Now get back to bed, it's starting to get dark out.

Just do your time and get out on early release for good behavior. Don't end your life because of mistakes you've made. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Bro it's 4:02 PM

But also notice how I said to learn some self control

I know addicts who went to rehab, got out and had successful lives.
Some go right back to doing tons of drugs.
You need your switch to flip inside your head

>My drug use has cost me my job, my friends, my families sanity and now my freedom as I am looking at 2 years in prison
>drug use has cost me my job, my friends, my families sanity and now my freedom as I am looking at 2 years in prison
> cost me my job, my friends, my families sanity and now my freedom as I am looking at 2 years in prison
> job, my friends, my families sanity and now my freedom as I am looking at 2 years in prison
>I am looking at 2 years in prison
>2 years in prison
>2 years
You a bitch, suck it up and do your time. There is people doing life who still have hope. Grow the fuck up and realize that this is what comes with drugs Sup Forumsro.

>yfw you burn up everything and chicken out

Do something productive with your suicide and be remembered. Bomb a fucking mosque or something.

I've been in rehabs before and the last time I stayed clean for 2 1/2 years. Got a great job in my field, got engaged and had everything going the way I wanted. Don't know why I picked up again, it was just something in the air I was breathing that day. I thought I had self control, but I don't. I brought myself down faster and lower than ever before.

rolling for this

Nothing that can't be overcome my friend.

Have you been psychologically evaluated?

Im assuming it's a heroin problem because it was the first drug listed in the OP

I dunno, never had an addiction problem besides cigarettes

But I can relate to the "it was just something in the air I was breathing that day"

That hit home and I have no response

My father said that once

just save a large dose of Fentanyl for the end that will prob punch your ticket pretty easily

Where the parties gonna be? I wanna come. Also don't OD like a pussy just bail to the 3rd world and at least see something cool if you're too big a bitch to see the inside of a cell

So how much was in your 401k?

Actually thats sounds like a great way to go imo.

I hope that there aren't too much people who will miss you. If you decided that way and know how you'd end If you didn't chose that way, go for it.

Cheers, germanfag

Godspeed user. If your decision is well thought out go through with it. You can decide for yourself.

>peacefully
>overdose

Son, stop saying retarded things. You clearly haven't seen what I have seen.

come here to portland OR

Never been psychologically evaluated, but curious as to what it would reveal if anything. Yes, it was for the most part a heroin problem, but also have a strong disposition towards crack/powder. I really have no excuse for why I cracked and started using again, I just felt compelled to. I knew what it would do to me, but nothing could stop me when the urges started to fester again.

A lot of the dope around me is already cut with fent so I'll be good.

Downtown Philadelphia, my hometown and drug market. I'll get some more information as the parties draw near. Probably about a week to a week and a half.

I've got 2, got $60,000 from this one. Leaving the other one in case something goes wrong.

Thank you guys for your support, be sure to stay tuned for the stream.

Live stream when?

hey fuck face just get the vivitrol shot i killed myself for three years and i almost killed myself and now that i didn't kill myself life is better go to fucking NA or kill yourself up to u all I'm saying is i made it out and I'm a gay faggot nigger

Chose the hookers wisely like your dream girl etc.

And make sure that you have fun on your final party. Must suck if you get doubts through your way.

Man my english sucks, hope you can unterstand what i'm trying to say, haha.

Cheers again.. Pic related

Week/week and a half. I gotta wait for the check to come but once I get it I'm depositing and taking out $2000 or so just to get set up with a laptop/phone/hotel room. All of my money is gone for now and all of my electronics were either stolen because the dipshit cops left it on my car seat in the fucking Badlands when they arrested me.

Cheers Sup Forumsro, and thanks again for your support. Be sure to look for the stream, I assume you I'm going to get some nice hookers. None of the $20 blowjobbers that I would hang out with on a daily basis.

This user made a fair point though. If you begin to doubt maybe wait a little longer. You can go if you want, but be very sure you want it.

Oh no! A whole 2 years! Better kill yourself.

I've been through my doubts and now I'm just trying to expedite the process. I've been planning this since before I got bailed out of jail. I was trying to dump my 401k while locked up until a few days ago, but the phones only allow you to make 10 minute calls and I'd usually get stuck on hold until it timed out. Already invited a few choice friends to the party, but they don't know about the entire plan.

I don't give a shit about the 2 years in prison. I've done time before and I know what will happen. I'll spend all my commissary getting high like I usually do and the cycle will repeat once I get out. I care about the fact that I've trashed my life and burned all of my bridges. I have nothing to look forward to and I'm tired of fighting.

Don't tell them unless you want them to stop you. You sure about the method? It sounds good on paper, but like one user here said it looks pretty freaky, but the drugs you want to overdose on will supress your breathing. You might get lucky and fall asleep beforehand, but you'll basically suffocate. I'd suggest the good old bullet to the head. No fucking around, smallest chance of surviving, if you take a huge enough caliber I think there is literally no chance. May just be my preference though.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7lUCghDJ7w

trips and he does it

nigga, my dad did almost five years in the pen and got out and turned his shit around. he's doing great. two years and shit, don't an hero over something like that.

Throw a party for your Sup Forumsros

>se has cost me my job, my friends, my families sanity and now my freedom as I am looking at 2 years in prison.
Hey there Big Boss

I think your friends will hate the outcome of your plan. Make sure they won't be too sad once they realise that they were part of your plan..

I'd see two options.

1: Speak open to your friends about your party and let them be part of it. When they are real good friends they'll roll with it.

Or

2: make your own party..alone with all the hookers and such.

Don't be too selfish. Letting your friends in the dark will probably make them really sad and angry, i guess.

Sup Forums is my only confidant and only one who knows my true intentions. I don't doubt there will be several white knights trying to interfere once the streams go up which is why the hotel won't be booked in my name and I will have alternative refuges in case people here catch wind of my whereabouts. I could go out Cobain style, but I have no quick way of obtaining a firearm. As a convicted felon I cannot just walk into a gun store and not sure when the next gun show will be that I can walk to since my car got stripped. I've ODed before and it was actually peaceful until I got woken up.

how youw ill be seen after you die

>the pussy coward who was too bitch to serve 2 years based on something HE did to deserve that

There are humans who've served ten times that amount and bounced back, you lack the mental strength for me to respect you enough to help you out of this ignorant self-dug hole.

Good, I didn't want to critizise you, it was just a suggestion, as if I'd ever decide to go out I'd prefer that method. Take into consideration what said too. Didn't think about that, it's a good point, don't make them hate you. Still wouldn't tell them though.

You guys keep assuming that I'm only running from the 2 years in prison. I've done time, it doesn't scare me. I'm ending the cycle of pain I naturally cause myself and all of those who surround me. Every time I bounce back, I fall even harder than before.

then im an idiot and you've responded with a rational argument. Idk, sounds like a fun way to go out. Why not just get some dmt/lsd and try to flip some shit in your brain to make you different. psychedelic satori your way out of bullshit since nothing else works

Sorry but I have to write you again, as I'm pretty much in the process of strengthen you in your decision to take you own life, Are you really absoultely sure and in a capable state of mind and old enough? You know I believe in free decision making for every capable adult but I cannot support a child or mentally challenged. No offense intended.

listen to the dubs OP

do what suggested about the lsd/dmt even a high dose of shrooms would potentially be able to help. lots of people have used psychs to kick addictions and change their worldview and headspace

OP I am a psychic commenting on this thread for you with some advice I want you to know. You are about to have a breakthrough. You just have to visualize it, eliminate all negativity from your mind and only envision "good outcomes" for your future. You are in the process of transmuting the toxic thoughts, memories, and old habits into light.

This is brain training at its finest, but there is an old Native American story that has stood the test of time that may help with what you are going through..

>An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

>“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

>The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

>The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

What I envision is not you dying in a wonderful diluted mess of sex, drugs and partying but this permanently destroying your liver, however it keeps you alive to allow you time to reflect.

You are not meant to leave this earth because you are destined to overcome this and become even more stronger than you are now. If you carry on with this path it will destroy more of your life that hasn't been destroyed yet...yourself. Don't do it OP and rise above this.

You are about to have a breakthrough and all it takes is mental focus.

Considering I have 2 401ks and have the legal power to release the money on my own accord, I would say that yes, I am both of the above.

Nice Song op.

Try "Philipp poisel - wie soll ein Mensch das ertragen"

German Song but it fits to the mood itt.

To be honest your plan sounds like you know your way. I personally wouldn't be able to do that but i guess its only about the time and chances you give yourself..

Have been at some comperable moment, luckly i didn't do anything to me and now i enjoy my beer sitting here and listening to some good music. Sorry again for my english and cheers.. :-)

Id rather keep portland as nice at it is and not taint it with more shitty people

Ok user. Well, I don't know what's left to tell you. I think it's a nice move of you to want to appease to the fucked up entertainment addiction of us animals here, but maybe overthink that whole streaming thing. Your loved ones may find it to be indignant.

nice OP
Have a good going away party. Hope you can find more meaning in the void

And I don't mean to undermine your original post but I got a hit about your "prison time" of 2 years you suggested. You are either overexaggerating this amount or its completely fabricated to help justify your decision in the OP. I dont see that happening in your future so I am unsure about how to comment on that. Sorry.

OP how can we contact you

I'll make a new thread when the time comes.

OP you were not born to suffer, to go through immense hardships and burnt bridges of any relationship you've had. You, and everyone else, is destined for success. You are an overly abundant, successful, and brilliant human being that has the potential for greatness. Believe that.

FUCKEN PUSSY KILL SOME SANDNIGGERS

Hey OP, get some help. There are more ways to fix this other than killing yourself..

Life in the modern world is inherently meaningless and there is no obligation to stay in this world if you don't enjoy doing so. You're projecting your own experience onto an entirely different one. Suicide is a basic right and a freedom that anyone should possess as long as they are in a sound state of mind.

Yeah, I know I could go to rehab, get my shit together and then do well for another 3 years to fall on my ass and repeat for the rest of my life. I think that just going out with a kickass party would be noble and fun. I'm tired of people crying for me to get better and always letting them down. Might as well give them the peace of one last baww and then silence.

Make sure to leave about 20,000 for your family to bury you and tie up some loose ends. I think you should have a will of some kind to make sure the money gets used properly.

Troll harder fag

Let me be clear. Suicide is not a negative experience. Due to the nature of what happens "after a suicide" is assumed to be negative based on the peoples' emotions of the circle of friends and family you left behind. It is entirely your decision, and you have the right to do so. What I am saying is that, not due to psychological projection like you mentioned, but that I actually do possess a gift that I only use in certain circumstances. You are one. I see greatness from you OP and even if you don't believe it, your light shines even when you don't realize it and there were times when you inspired people all from a smile. Again, you were NOT put on this Earth to suffer.

I'm leaving money for my family to not only dispose of my corpse, but also as compensation for robbing them in the past and plenty of the other shitty things I've done.

I'm not even trolling, Sup Forumsro. Learn to recognize sincerity instead of newfaggishly spouting words you learned on Sup Forums today.

OP i see where it all is coming from. You're acting out due to the nature of everyone else's standards. You don't want people to continue to worry about you so you want to end it while momentarily being happy.

What else? Continue OP I want to know what you are feeling.

mfw OP gets arrested on his way to hotel with a car full of drugs and whores

That's how I just got arrested. Only the whores will be a lot classier this time and the drugs will be more abundant.

So i'll leave now. Too many faggs and too many pussies trying to convince you to do otherwise.

Op take care and have a blast.

Cheers germanfag

What state are you in. I'm here if you need a bro

>I'm leaving money for my family to not only dispose of my corpse, but also as compensation for robbing them in the past and plenty of the other shitty things I've done.

MIght be a good idea to reserve a plot at a graveyard or set up the cremation, whatever in advance. Do the leg work for them. It will be bad enough that you are dead, don't make them take time out of their life to call around and find a place to put you.

Just party, die, and have instructions for prepaid measures they take.

Stay tuned for the events, my friend.

Cheers, OP.

Bro just invite me to Philthy. I'll bring some nitrous tanks some ketamine and whatever we can get in the barrio and we will go out like legends.

PA. Mentioned it earlier, but the events will be in Philadelphia. Don't have any further details yet, but some Sup Forumstards may get some sort of invite. I need to be careful though, can't have my plans foiled by making it too open to those I've already disclosed this information to.

Where you at? I'll have plenty of money to hook some peeps up with flights/trains/etc. Love some nitrous to make the night better. I can find pretty much anything else we could want.

But only if you share some nice pics of pretty hookers, and Not the 20 Dollar blowdolls you've mentioned ;-)

But i can't garanty that i'll See your party.

I'm going to marry in one week.

But who cares... Man you seem to be a real cool guy. Fuck the annonymous of Internet. I really liked to chat with you and again just have fun.

Germanfag

underrated post