I got a new haircut today, thougts about it ?

I got a new haircut today, thougts about it ?

also

>faces of Sup Forums thread

Lookin sharp brother. I'm not too shabby but getting a haircut is normally tough due to white guy hair line and big scar

you got a slav face. croatia? slovenia? slovakia?

Not really, i'm froggo francefag

I wish I could go back to that beautiful time I was still allowed to smoke in bars.... Where are you from?

Are you an ISIS?

Do I look like a fucking mudslim ?

its actually on a patio but the whole back wall is open so it looks like inside

I'm in the US

for the life of me i never understood the point of these cancerous 'faces of Sup Forums' threads

no one gives a shit about your face, all anybody cares is being seen himself, faggots

>ugly person

I don't know if it's the photo but short on the sides & long on top makes your long face look even longer.

IMO I think you should go the same length all over

i'm suffering from social anxiety and i've got litteraly no friend, I wan't to know other people opinion without having to face them, faggot

i've already tried that but it make me look like too childish

congrats for getting on tv, but who is the guy in front of the tv with a cigarette?

How old are you? You don't have a young face.

Leaving some stubble instead of clean shaven would help.

Congratulations! You got a generic male haircut! Welcome to the flock you fucking sheep!

21, i'm not clean shaved it's the shitty camera quality + freckles that mask it, but I can let it grow cuz pic related

Yeah you don't look young for 21 dude, I would have guessed 24-25 from OP.

If you need a rebellious haircut to make up for your lack of personality you're doing it wrong

it's my first haircut in 6 years, i've live like a neet for thoses years and it's my first attempt to reenter society, also I want to try pic related in the future if it suit me well