Whats Sup Forums smoking ??

Whats Sup Forums smoking ??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUNZ8CDYEYY
youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tobacco and plastic

Coffee grounds. It tastes good, it's perfectly legal, and smells good in a pipe.

Pine, oak, and avocado.

Kandy Kush

nice double dubs

synthetic marijuana and crest mouthwash
crossfaded af

>tobacco
meh
>and plastic
wtf?? you're gonna kill yourself man

Vaping this

shitty mexican brick weed

pot

Stuff is strong as hell no?

Got a HO of great indica right now.Herb makes me panic like crazy now. Feels bad man...

Just going to down some strong kava and play vidya.

a 3 years old weed i found in my bedroom's drawer, don't know what it is but its still goooood

vietnamese spicey tobacco

Fuck the age smoke that dust

Midgrade amnesia nugga

It's pretty good strength, taste great. My tolerance is moderate. Vape wax every day at least one session. Funny that vaping bud still gets me really good too.
Getting ready for a long shift of work tonight.

Nice whats your method and dose for kava? I usually do 4 tablespoon per cup of water. Like to put soy milk or almond milk too.

Tried the wax and was blown away. Used to hit bong like there was no tomorrow but am past that now. Just a few spliffs a day to keep doc away

'm 44 hours tobacco free, wish me luck guys, so har no mental withdrawal symptoms, but my throat itches like hell and makes so much mucus

It will do man stay clean

I use .5 cup to 3 cups warm water. I blend for 5 minuets on high speed with a heaping teaspoon of lethicin and a splash of heavy cream. I let sit for 15 min or so then blitz it up again for a sec then strain through 2 ply nylon produce bags. I then add enough whole milk to give me a quart.

Usually gets me pretty krunk on about half of that but some nights I'll be some body and do the whole quart. Having a small greasy meal after about an hour or two seems to make me feel it more as well

About to try wax for the first time tonight, how is it compared to the plant?

If ur not used to it you can get reallyyyy high. It's just a weed high magnified. But that can be trouble some if ur not used to smoking a lot. Make you sleepy maybe. If you take a couple dabs you might even feel trippy if ur not accustomed. But it's awesome imo, just warning you. I like the relaxation and chillness

Agreed

Girl scout cookies
blue dream x cotton candy
sour deisel x chemdawg

Nothing because I'm not an underage faggot.

?????

im rolling Hash, not many people with weed here :(

Smoking through my early mistakes and naivety when I first bought at a dispensary.

I bought some King Louis XIII that was mid-shelf on name alone and guess what? It was mid-shelf for a reason.

Good CBD body stone but the head buzz fades way too fast. Knocks me the fuck out, though, so there is that.

Pic related to what I thought I was buying.

Silver Haze

Wishing I had some to smoke.

Fuck life.

Amnesia and squidgy

First poster in history to be a bigger faggot than OP.

Nothing right now, blue dream in a couple hours. That shit helps immensely

Nothing yet unfortunately. Waiting for my plug to get off work.
Bump btw. I want this thread here when I reup.

pole

Kek

Smoking opium rn, shits way better than weed

hey cancer, the door is right here. fucking use it
>>>>

>way better with weed
ftfy

you smoke wax outa your pax? i have the pax2 but i only use that for herb, i have a dab rig for wax

Damn you really work that shit. I just message the t shirt (filter) or tea filter in cold water for a few minutes.

some ok cheese and some purple kush that is actually pretty good.

LOL you always look at the buds and inspect them. Never pay regular price for anything. Plenty of shops have "happy hours" or daily deals.
Always talk to the budtender about what they been smoking and about deals.
This place I go to always rotates the 15$ dollar a gram buds to 10$ if they don't sell. Usually end up buying that or anything else that looks good and cheap.

It helps. The fat and lecithin emulsifies the kavolactins to help get them out. If your root feels oily at all when you are done there is good stuff left. If properly extracted it is kinda like hay.

I have done traditional methods before to but blender is easier and I think stronger.

No a box mod running a ceramic donut atomizer

tried DMT for the first time today, Yopo Seeds to be precise, pretty awesome

Had it alongside some fine weed, feeling good today

I do two washes. don't blend because I don't want everything else in the plant extracted. If I did , would just chew the root and spit it out to make the traditional way.

smoking some black cock OG shit hits me like a 12 inch dong no homo tho :P

Forgot picture

Anyone who vapes is a complete faggot. You're missing out on the art of rolling a proper blunt or joint and enjoy something you can actually taste and feel.

>This is the shit I smoke, mix all your THX with weed and roll a blunt with it.
>Ask me anything about rolling.

THC* fucking damnit.
>OC

Yeah understand that. I use the double strainer to get that mud out. Sediment makes me feel gross.

Don't roll like this btw, you'll get a pregnant joint. you don't want that.

resin, stems and last bit of shake. couple painkillers too

>blunt
>paper
chose one

fucking idiotic euro's mixing weed with tobacco.
you smoke a bowl, then you have a cigarette. this is not one of those chocolate and peanut butter situations.

I do know how to roll, learned when I was 15. Still roll do when camping or something similar. Just prefer to not smell like burned weed all the time or inhale anything but thc and cbs.
Plus taste why better.

Its called strong weed

That grinder is brand new please do not try to make your self look good.

Are you FUCKING DARING ME NIGGER?!?!??!?! ok, wait i'll post pic of what my grinder looks like right now. That picture was taken 2 april 2016.
>I will deliver fuckhead

This.

whatever you call it, it's fucked up and i don't like. 0/10 would not even

>>I will deliver fuckhead
no you won't

My new grinder

lel I'll be here waiting

Last night I popped 250mg of Tramadol, 150 first then another 50 20 mins later and the last 50 10 mins after that. Fuckin sucked absolutely nothing, then i felt like shit in the mornin. I just took an iceberg shit that hurt like hell. Damnshitty pills.

just do it........youtube.com/watch?v=dUNZ8CDYEYY

I finally found some dispensaries that lab test and post the results.

However, I have about 16 1/8ths of various strains that I bought before I learned my lesson.

Next up after the Louis is some Hindu Kush I bought from an Arab dispensary. Kind of hoping he was hooked into the Hindu and Afghan Kush.

Top shelf from the place I bought the Louis was some Platinum GSC and that shit rocked.

Tramadol sucks. I prefer kratom to it any time. However oxycodone and promethazine syrup, now that is a good time.

my friend had a seizure from taking tramadol and i puked blood from taking too much before. just stick with vicodin or oxys, nucynta if you can get your hands on it.

What does oxy go for? I dont think I can convince my doc again.

Delivering, look at my grinder. I've grinded about 100+ g's through this thing. Scrubbed it out and washed it multiple times and it's still going. You can see the scratches doh.
(1/4 layers)
>Captcha: Palm trees

not that user. but here in the 850 lowest price per milligram would be 20 for a blue (30 mg)

I dunno. Mine was left over from nasal surgery. Got nearly a quart left. 15 mg oxycodone plus 325 Apap and some promethazine per teaspoon. Two table spoons of that and I feel pretty good.

I once bet against my friend to grind and smoke his pubes. He accepted the challenge on the terms that he could use my grinder. I've been tasting his ballsack in my joints for months now.
(2/4 layers)

Got my hands on some of this last night.

Just sold the last bit of Blue GSC I had too, no pics of that though :c

Gf made me these eds for my birthday

(3/4 layers)

How much did you pay for all on the pic?

(final layers)
This is what it looks like now faggot.
>Captcha: grass

230 an oz

Check out my new oneie

im high as fuck dog. i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

Chill, also I got like 35 10mg pills of ritilan. Any experience?

>Something you can actually taste
>tobacco
FUCKING KEK

I've got a single dab of wax remaining and I'm just waiting for 420 to get down.

i was prescribed ritalin and eventually adderall in my childhood. it just makes me grind my teeth, be more socially inept, smoke all my weed and cigs and strangely enough, focus. best used when cramming for a project due tomorrow or things like that.

You're proud of the grinder that smells of ballsack and you literally grinded pubes in it? Why would anyone still have it? kys.

is that black leaf? if so I have same one but purple

A cigarette

Nothing, just moved and don't have a new dealer.

Honestly I'm not trying to meet one so I can transition from all-day every day stoner to once or twice a week casual.

I like my j's dry.
I wish you had friends to do fucked up shit with. And I'm not proud, I'm just the owner of a freshaf pussy, scratched and used moisty grinder.
It's not about the taste, who the FUCK smokes a joint for the taste of tabacco?!??! It's so it keeps lit easier, weed on itself doesn't burn well enough. You'd need blunt papers for that.

No serious build up your grinder game is weak.

Pic is mine taken just now with 3-4 days worth of crystals.

What does that mean? I meant the brand of the grinder