Let's say underage sex was 100% legal and carried zero social stigma. What is the youngest you'd have sex with?

Let's say underage sex was 100% legal and carried zero social stigma. What is the youngest you'd have sex with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*insert bait jpeg here*

One my age or around my age. Why would you fuck anything below 18 unless you yourself are an underage fag?

12-14

Because in Germany it's legal to fuck 14 year olds, because that is the legal age. You fucking amerifags don't understand shit. Your stupid popular culture ran society taboos everything natural.

the younger they are the tighter they are

I'm fucked up. I'm 23 and had sex with adults but i've also had sex when I was in highschool with teenagers. The teenage girls were obviously tighter. Then this is the fucked up part. My mind instantly went "well if teens were that tight imagine a tween... or a kid..." and that's where I fucked up. Can't get that thought out of my head. HALP!

obviously i'd never touch a child but the evil thoughts wont leave my head. So much wondering...

If your age is on the clock,
You're too young for the

No wonder the Muslims are flocking to your cucked nation.

Well shit. Now that thought is in my head too user

Maybe it's taboo because people who want to fuck kids are mentally fucked in the head?

Those of us who aren't sick, mentally fucked meatbags don't want to fuck kids because it's illegal or taboo. We don't want to fuck kids because we're mentally stable and not twisted fucks like you.

Jesus, between the fags, trap loving denialfags, and you retarded pedos, the human race is in desparate need for a reset button.

Well, some say when you die you just dream forever, maybe you can dream fuck one.
An hero and find out.

Almost everywhere in the world it's not 18. Brittish have the 16. Japan as the 14. And Muslims are flocking to your country too, you ingorant pile of puss and poo.

In the USA, age of consent is a state law matter usually... unless you drive someone across state lines for the purposes of screwing them. Different states have different laws. Many US states put the age of consent at 16. Not completely unreasonable in my opinion.

generally 16. At least 15 maybe.

Hebephilia isn't so bad, since it's an attraction to kids who are in puberty, so our caveman brains are telling us they can reproduce. Paedophilia however is unforgivable, since there is no reason for it other than ones own pleasure, and an adult dick in a nine year old isn't any good for the kid. An hero,

I think it's insane to allow 1.5 million fighting age sand niggers into a country un vetted and full of jihad rage, but hey, it's Germany, it's just natural right? Why the stigma?

I am so god damn sorry. You don't even understand. I am so. god. damn. sorry. This thought will literally never leave your head. I shouldn't have posted it. It's a god damn curse I swear to god. It's always in the back of my head even when i'm not hard. You see a little girl and it pops up and you're like OMFG EW WTF IS WRONG WITH ME NO GOD NO STOP! But then another walks by and it happens all over again...

16 in the UK if you're 16 or 17, if you're 18 you have to have sex with 18 year olds. Age of consent and age of majority.

Any age where they at least had an ass and high A cups. Some exceptions apply.

Maybe 8, though I doubt there'd be any penetration involved.

Pedophiles are fucking kids. Yey.

Because they are hot?

The partrition choice
Girls now adays develop pretty quickly anyway

All kids should wear suncream and a hat while out in this weather, and stay properly hydrated. Shame so many are hot... Bad parenting.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

>flocking to your country too, you ignorant pile of puss and poo.
Keked.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

So like 7-10?

If gays are accepted then so too should pedos.

16. I don't want to be a babysitter for anything under.

Hey, I voted Out. I'm the only 20 year old around here with any fucking sense.

THE AGENDA EXPANDS

Fucking kek

fetus

I've never seen one, but sure if they met the criteria. The youngest I've seen with a shapely ass was just over 12 though. Tits were low Bs, so that was decent.

This thread makes me feel like the world is evil

Someone please kill me and take me out of this terrifying place

18 months

Girls are maturing way faster these days it seems

I'm fine with society also hating gay people. I don't care wich. it's the hypocrisy I can't stand.

so you're telling me they were fucked in the head in like 800AD where 12 year olds fucked for survival?

stop being such a time-bigot.

Holy Kek! Jerking off as we speak!

Neat.

I like my women the way I like my rum.

Twelve years old and mixed up with coke.

Hard to give a certain age since historically it's been more so based on development. So I would say as long as they've had their moon's blood they're a woman grown and old enough to bed

16 or 17 or something.

Cant stand how retarded and hiveminded younger girls are.

old enough to pee, old enough for me.

in high school at least, so the understand sex but theyre too horny from their hormones to pass up

One is two consenting adults, the other is a hairy 40 year old man trying to lure five year old girls into a van. Regardless of what the paedophile apologists and supporters will say, a child can never consent.

Around 8. Any younger and there would be too much tearing for my liking.

Is good pasta.

unless youre microdick mcgee youll be tearing until theyre 12

10. Any younger and an adult penis won't fit.

in correct usage of question mark

>Implying I don't have a micro penis
This is Sup Forums, fella.

Incorrect spelling of 'incorrect'

age doesn't really bother me so much, so long as they have the things I'm looking for, namely tits, hips, and ass. children don't have those things generally speaking, so I'm not normally interested in them. but say there's a banging hot 15 year old or something, I'd oblige them if they wanted the dick.

>2016
>still doesn't know the difference between a pedophile and a child rapist

They think they're valley girls? Where every sentence has an upward inflection? So they put a question mark at the end of their sentences so that you can understand what retards they sound like?

I don't mind someone who has never touched a kid and just jacks off in their mother's basement, but the attraction is the same and there is no possible relationship between a child and adult that isn't rape.

yo momma.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g

I know, tearing is a given. It would get to a point though where I wouldnt enjoy it as much due to the blood and such

You can't compare consent and rape and still think it's valid.

Saying a child can't consent is the same as saying what they do or don't like, they just aren't intelligent enough. And by extension of that logic all animals can only rape. All drunk sex is rape. Anyone having sex on most drugs is rape. And the only reason a kid enjoys ice cream, is because you tell them they do. Your statement is so logically flawed it's said.
And you still missed the reason why they are the same. Sex exists to procreate. That is an undeniable fact. Sexual attraction that deviates from this is a deviant form of sex. All people who highly prefer a form of sex that goes against the reason we have sexually urges in the first place is technically mentally ill. That is why they should all be viewed the same.

Wouldn't lube solve this problem?

Size... lube doesn't make the vag bigger... cmon

To a degree. Also depends on size of cock. Inevitably though a young vagina will not be able to comfortably take an average mature penis.

Amerifag here. The reason why all other Amerifags are saying anything below 18 is disgusting, is because our country was raised on the extremist Christian morals of the Puritans. They found sex as a taboo topic, and for whatever backwards ass reason, we kept it that way. With that said, lowest I'd go is 14. Imo girls need to at least hit puberty.

do you know what the word "relationship" means?

For genuine pedos it's not all about sex

people who fuck children against their will are child rapists and not pedos

Well if that genuine paedophile wants to get laid, I want to get my hands round his neck.

People are hardwired to find girls who are just going through puberty attractive. It's how the human race has survived this long. Only in recent history has it become evil or reprehensible to be attracted to girls aged 10-17 and it's because of society, not instinct.

I mean, if you break it down to the very core of the issue, it has much to do with education standards as opposed to some form of nobility.

11 or 12 sounds about right for me

I mentioned reproduction earlier, actually.
See:

South Cakalacky is 16.

Go for the butt then. Anal muscle will stretch

You don't understand how language works, do you? The question mark at the end of a sentence like that carries an implication that the person is an idiot. It is to imply a lack of understanding on the part of the person asking the question, because the answer is so obvious.

For example

Person A
"What is 1+1"

Person B
"2?"

When person B says "2?" they are not saying "Is it 2?", they are saying "Its obviously 2, who do you not know that you fucking retard?"

But don't worry. Autism is challenging, but it can be managed.

Lube is part of it. You have to get her really horny too, because when a woman/girl/whatever is highly aroused, her vaginal opening is more elastic and thus less likely to tear.

Preparation is key as well. Slowly using fingers to stretch it helps a lot. Think of anal. If you just ram it in, it will hurt. If you do some prep work, it can be enjoyed.

4 or like she

Pretty much this. Society has done some good brainwashing into making people think 18 is the "only" age to have sex with girls. If moralfags were born in a country where AoC is 15, they would totally be brainwashed into thinking just that.

Probably 16 but if they looked really developed and I was extremely horny, I'd probably fuck at 15. Maybe it's because this is when I became sexually active myself.

Though I agree with most of what you said, as a 10 year old I didn't mind this one chick who was a pedo. She had tits literally the size of her head. Se loved it when I played with them, sucked on them, etc. She would masturbate and have me clean up her cum. It was awesome. But she approached my the right way. She made it clear that she was willing, but always made sure I was in control. Now I can't imagine a dick in my ass at that age would feel good, but if it did and I wanted it I don't think it would have fucked me up.

Anyone ever Google image search pimpandhost? Weird

checkd

>1+1?
>2?

The sentence "two?" Is a question because it is a guess. The sentence "two." Is a statement which leaves no room for confusion.

No shit its a question. That's the point.

Thanks for the tip user

youngest ive gone is 13

After I was able to have an ejaculation that was my youngest too user.

Legit

Your original argument is contradictory of itself user. Clarify your bullshit or shut up.

What is it? I don't ever google shit said on Sup Forums, and that goes double for threads like these.

>That's what she said.

You're welcome user.

/thread
>video related

Ur fuckin lvl of passion is making my sides hurt user