/Genetic superiority/

Which ethnic group do you think will prevail over the centuries, staying strong and beautiful, and which will be extinguished because they breed among cousins?

>breed among cousins

Procreate between cousins

>South American ethnicity

No centro americans

XD

Ladies from Argentina

you meme, but it's been my theory for a while now that because much of spanish america has similar looks due to common indian/white admixture, spanish american civilization in general will eventually prosper because of that ethnic cohesion which the rest of the western world is losing, the US is a clusterfuck and europe has its immigrants too. Actually even if europe didn't have immigrants, western civilization, as we know, is dying out and it simply won't be europe's time anymore. South america I believe will take the place eventually, perhaps after the inevitable century or two of chinese economic/military dominance, which I don't think will last or mean anything in the long term.

My gf :3

Mulatto is the only answer

>2017
>wh*tes STILL haven't been exterminated

approved by...

Why would you pick on them for me asking?

Brazil woman is ugly, choose a better one next time.

never seen a blonde spainard, really doubt their indian mudbllod brood somehow are blonde

1 white person has better genes than all the slave mixes from South America combined.

just like that?

Or like that?

>rammstein
literally northern brothas tier

Hahahahahaha Your queen are Argentina! hahaha maximum cocked!

>over centuries

none in Europe

rest doesnt matter

Denmark to mix its genes soon.