Hey /b

hey /b
so heres my theory, cure for cancer/hiv/etc has already been around for a log time,
i mean point one person in power ie politician that is sick from incurable disease...?

Steve Jobs.

Steve Jobs died from cancer you conspiracy tin foil rexkneck inbred fucking retard. Kill yourself please

hes only a businessman no real power there...

>Extremely popular on Facebook and other social media is the idea that a cure for cancer has been found but is being suppressed.

Stopped reading there. Kill yourself before the Chem trails fucking do

Are you fucking dumb? He was a billionaire. He could fucking pay the government to do whatever the fuck he told them to do. Government doesn't have power. Billionaires rule this land

well look, i worked for Pfizer... i rest my case.

There are 100s of cures for cancer. Problem is there are more kinds if cancers than we have proper cures for.

Here's my theory. You're an idiot.

There will never be a cure for cancer.

You are proof.

kek no, no he could not what are u 13?

The cure for cancer is alkaline rich blood.
Literally all you have to do is eat a spoonful of baking soda every day.

>thinks politicians have al the power

Politicians are just overpaid public servants.
Money is power.

D E S T R O Y E D

hence some or at least one, two should have it...?

Yeah, and? I work for j&j and it's my case that you're retarded.

grow up cunt

Goldman Sachs CEO suffers from Sarcoma - a deadly form of cancer.

If there was a "cure" he'd cure himself and never go public with it.

You fail in your theory and you are an absolute idiot.

btw didn't Biden's son die of brain cancer? if sth like that was available wouldn't he be first in line to get it?

I've heard of the first 2, but what's etc? It sounds awful.

no think about it,
why would he do it?
family set for life etc he just takes one

I did, now I have cancer. Plz send hundries.

i mean look Ebola cue found in weeks rly?

takes one what?

the GS CEO is stupidly rich. So why would he not cure himself secretly and noone would be none the wiser.

Why would Biden let his son die if there was a cure?

Why are there so many retards in Sup Forums, if there is a cure??!

I worked/work as a government and federal contractor you dumb cunt. You have no idea how the government works lol

American goverment is corrupt as shit. Businessmen basicly own the country.

eternal testicular cramps.
pretty bad stuff

You retard. There is no magical cure for every type of cancer. Everyday new ways to treat different types of cancer are being found out.

cool me to and?
have highest known clearance (in UK DV),
went to one building...
they asked stuff to turn off monitors before i was allowed out of list...

lift*

Holy shit you're pretty fucking autistic.... Are you white?

kek rly?
so.. you want to say that he brings more $ than tax? or gov policy?

well tell you one thing...
you are being controlled, played with and experimented on more than you think.

>for a log time

log time

politicians and their families have incurable diseases and they routinely die from them

HIV is an iatrogenic illness accidentally created during experiments to cure other illnesses ( inb4 nut job conspiracy theorist--no other hypothesis works from all the available evidence, that's all ).

You can't 'blame' the researchers who didn't realise what happened until much later ( and many of whom won't accept it now ). Neither can you really fault them for their unwillingness to 'fess up to things now, because that ship has sailed and a lot of them are very old folks now and some have died in the interim.

If a reliable across-the-board cure had been developed, believe me, it would be out there and the illness would be on the run. There's just too much money and power and prestige at stake and someone would have jumped on it.

We do have therapies and some prophalatic 'shields' such as PrEP that reduce risk of transmission. Therapies have progressed to the point where they are not nearly so toxic as they were formerly and can in fact suppress expression of the virus to the point where it cannot be measured.

Once the ball got rolling ( after the Reagan years ), ENORMOUS amounts of capital have been spent and entire armies of doctors and scientists and other medical professionals are on the case now, so what planet are you reporting from ?

As for cancer--we have lots of treatments now, medical science can now treat and even cure many forms of cancer or reduce risk to nearly zero. Tailored protein and enzyme synthesis ( thank you, Fold-It ) can now produce specifically-targeted 'cures' or treatments that allow people to live healthy and symptom-free lives with zero side effects from heavy, toxic chaeomotherapy regimens as were used formerly.

This despite the fact that most cancers and illnesses are still preventable and proceed from unhealthy lifestyle choices or environmental conditions that are quite capable of remediation.

still its abetter thread than "rate my cock, tranny etc...)

>HIV is an iatrogenic illness accidentally created during experiments to cure other illnesses ( inb4 nut job conspiracy theorist--no other hypothesis works from all the available evidence, that's all ).