That guy who yawns during a concert

>that guy who yawns during a concert

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dim lighting and on a weeknight after a shift at work? Its a wrap

I yawn while moshing, it means nothing

The guy is still standing and powering through the concert even though he's visibly tired. Probably the biggest fan there.

I do it because I'm on the verge of a panic attack and need to get oxygen.

when its shit and boring genre like noise you just have to. literally worst crap out there right now and by that i mean it´s just plain cringy & bad.

Right? There were people yawning, glancing around, and fidgeting during the Neurosis set tonight and I wanted to slap the shit out of them.

SHH

Sometimes you just aren't in the zone, it's hard to predict that if you buy a ticket a few months in advance.

>that guy who shushes a guy who coughed during a performance of John Cage's 4'33

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4

that's perfect though. it's a totally random piece after all, looks like that performance was a comedy

>when you're sweating in your coat because you dont trust the cloakroom

>that guy who brought his girlfriend to make out

jelous?

>that guy who drinks water during a concert

Gotta stay hydrated while taking drugs like molly

>inb4 doing drugs

I jawn all the time.

>at death grips concert
>me and friends get at the front of the stage for the perfect view of Stefan
>6"3 guy cuts in front of us
>he takes off his shirt
>wtf.jpg
>he grabs onto the metal bars
>points his ass towards us
>concert starts
>he starts power twerking and pelvis trusting everyone in a 3 ft radius around him and starts kicking people
>look behind me
>some dude fucking vomited in the pit
>vomit spread in a 10ft circle
>some fat guy in a neutral milk hotel shirt is taking photos with the vomit and is using flash
>mfw

This was actually one of the worst concerts I've ever been to

yes

i've yawned at shows I liked. Didn't mean I was bored or uninterested, I was just tired.

>almost 2017
>doing molly

>>some fat guy in a neutral milk hotel shirt is taking photos with the vomit and is using flash

das it mayne

why you there then

>that asshole wearing a backpack trying to make his way to the front

>And then, do you know what happened? A Miracle! With that yawn, I saw my defeat turn into a victory. And Mozart was lucky the emperor yawned only once.

i expected something worse when u mentioned death grips desu, i would say you were like that nothing other than that happened

>tfw that was part of performance

>that guy who shouts shit between songs

When your at a show from like 10 pm till like 8am I'm aloud to yawn