Was he right?

Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQJegyA84xM&feature=youtu.be
pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-forecast-infiltrator-ghostbusters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think its time we ease off the threads unless something new comes out.

People will start hating james again if he is over saturated

no he is on the WRONG side of history

100 percent right, the new movie is going to be dogshit. Too bad that feminists and SJWs had to gang up on him for his opinions.

I think it's gonna be full speed ahead until at least a month after the movie comes out

>Alexander Huls

A literal who for the ages.

>kinocheck
>5171 thumbs down
Ghostbusters confirmed for not kino.

No, he fucked up. He might as well start tailoring his videos for Sup Forums at this point.

Yea who?

Maybe. He might a be deal over nothing imo but the backlash makes him look like the good guy. He should be more mad at the old cast that always lied about when the 3rd movie was coming out.

JUST

why do you keep posting this picture with "JUST"

do you even know what the JUST meme is you literal retard?

what did he say?
and who??

Never fucking reply to me ever again

HES GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST.

Yes and no. He was right on what he said. He was wrong on how he said it.

Okay I'm sorry. Can you explain it though?

Did James spook the cook?

kek

just did , BITCH!
Whatchu gon do white boi?
Pull out my dick and suck on it?

Wait, did he post this on his facebook too?
hahaha

what a fag

learn to meme faggot

Hahaha is that star trek V on his desk?
I wouldn't trust his opinion

Wait, this is what youtube used to look like? Every time they redesigned the site I called them stupid fuckers but this doesn't look great.

If james can uncuck himself what does this mean for everyone else?

James looks pretty good in this video.

well yeah

don't see a fucking movie if you don't want to.

I don't get why anyone would be mad about that.

he;still a kek though

>apparently hates that Ghostbusters is being updated with hilarious women

> being this desperate for attention

James never went full cuck, I think that's what played into his favor.
Also Cinemassacre has always been fairly pure and never strayed into dumb politics and drama. James has always just been himself, as was the case in this video. He's not seeing the movie because he genuinely likes Ghostbusters. None of these SJWs actually ENJOY the franchise.

Inverse-cuckmind

Your posts have neutralized each other.

Moots been under deep cover for awhile

That wasn't his wife, it was just an actress.

SJWife will make him apologize and also watch the movie. He will be cucked again

Who's the third guy?

Its all part of the plan.

you

So are people still shitting on him or has that died down?

Chris Hanson

No, he's gonna end up seeing it, I guarantee it.

This seems to have turned the tide. James has inadvertently garnered the admiration of anti-SJWs. I don't think that was his goal, but it happened.

Damn I remember that old YouTube layout like it was yesterday...

Take me back James...

You know what proves that James doesn't use the internet much? The fact that he doesn't mention the Sony leak, and the fact that Sony considered suing Bill Murray to appear in it. This shit is basically common knowledge now.
If he sees it, then it will most likely be free when it comes out on bluray because Mike makes him watch it.

>That instagram post

I agree with James about the film but where are the supposed feminist attacks against him? So far all i've seen is one tweet from Patton Oswalt. People are making it seem like he is receiving a nonstop torrent of hate

the guy who catches pedophiles?

How are there this many fucking articles written about a washed up comedian that made videos about bad games not seeing the new ghostbusters?

Dane Cook and a bunch of neckbeard white knights bloggers

Just look

>deletes the instagram post after all the comments are defending james

more like dane cuck!

some deleted their posts after the dogs sicked his balls

Right about what? Not having any interest in seeing the movie? Hard to be wrong about your own opinion, although if you listen to SJWs, apparently it's not...

It was always Dan Aykroyd who is legit crazy.

so the movie looks like shit

but the theme's actually pretty good youtube.com/watch?v=nQJegyA84xM&feature=youtu.be

He has nothing to be right about, he is just using plain common sense.
>that product being advertised to me doesn't look very good
>the advertisement for it is terrible too
>it's not even made by a reliable company
>I'm not gonna buy that
See, plain fucking logic.
The real question is : how did we get to the point where we all feel the need to get involved into everything that happens arround us in order to stay in touch? Not watching a movie should not be an incredible thing, or something you should explain (although in James'case, an explanation does make sense). When and how did we reach the point where everyone is expected to be aware of everything?

JUST DON'T GO

he got brutalized in that comment section. The best one was "you stole that joke from patton oswald"

especially because james is not a professional movie critic, he's an entertainer
It's not any different than if Jack Nicholson were to come out and say he will not be attending any more Lakers games because the team is going to be shit next season.

>When and how did we reach the point where everyone is expected to be aware of everything?

When those things make $$$$$$$

James not even wanting to see it is such a big threat to the system they have to take him down

>hating james again if he is over saturated
shouldn't he be used to people telling him "you stole that joke" at this point, or has he grown so irrelevent that he forgot about it?

>washed up comedian
get out

because sony is paying its sjw hounds to go after its critics

Are you literally 12 years old that you cannot remember that far back? That is the youtube circa 2008.

I think it still stings a bit, If I were a comic I would imagine being called a joke thief would be one of the worst insults to absorb, especially if those allegations played a part in ruining your career.

Just like at Ned Holness. (carlos mencia) Joe Rogan knocked his ass down many pegs.

Remember when youtube was openly recommending you do not use your legal name?
That feels so far away now.

Of course, man

remember the "dont put any personal data, EVER on the world wide web?" era?

James never was a comedian. What the fuck are you talking about?

The Angry Misogynist Troll more like

>I don't get why anyone would be mad about that.
Probably because he decided to make a video declaring he wouldn't see it which kinda puts the spotlight on him. Maybe he wanted the attention or to quiet the fans that asked if he was gonna see it. Otherwise might have been better to just not see it or pay any sort of attention to it.

BACK WHEN YOUTUBE'S LAYOUT DIDN'T SUCK ASS

Too bad it wasn't used for something worthwhile.

It was so weird seeing how quickly things went from "shittons of small forums with silly pseudonymes and aliases" to "centralized networks with all your real-life friends (or lack thereof)"
I miss php bb forums. Sure they are still here but it's just not the same thing.

I can't wait for the inevitable video of him apologizing for fake boycotting the movie after going to see it and finding out it was ok.

I always get the giggles whenever someone posts this

Hi Dane!

>or to quiet the fans that asked if he was gonna see it.
His fans know he's big Ghostbusters fan. That's only reason he put out the video. Otherwise he'd be getting bugged for months to say something about it

>James never went full cuck, I think that's what played into his favor.
So many threads dedicated to shitting on the guy, and now he's your hero? Spare me the excuses to justify your fair weather fickleness.

should I get this on steam ? Or will the money will go to Sony and endorse a new movie?

hello dane

I feel like I'm living in crazyland for still abiding by that golden rule but being suspected as a criminal/terrorist/pedophile/creep for it.

James has 2 million subscribers and it's safe to say the majority of them all know he's a huge Ghostbusters fan so no shit he was getting bombarded with questions about the remake.

pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-forecast-infiltrator-ghostbusters/

this movie is going to flop hard.

He wasn't trying to get your approval in the first place. He's not your ally. So please just skip this because we all know in a couple months the mocking hate threads will return.

sadly the chans are the closest thing, which is probably why us old geezers still post here.

the actors seem to care allot about this game, unlike this movie
although it seems rushed at the end.

>angry video game nerd
>not comedy
Excuse me? Have you ever watched his old videos? Or are you trying to say that was meant to be taken seriously?

There's been quite a few news articles from feminists too against him.

>remember the "dont put any personal data, EVER on the world wide web?" era?
I still live by this code. I will always do my best to live by this code. Capitalism ruined this shit for everyone.
RIP.

TO FUCK HIS WIFE IN HER ASS

in less than a month the projected OW will be lowered.

washed up hacks trying to get on sony's good side

i have no idea who the money goes to so just pirate it to be safe

It was pretty much the closest they got from making Ghostbusters 3, so that's understandable.
it had something for everybody. Ramis could finaly tell the last part of the story, Ackroyd could do something that isn't utter shit for once and Murray could get it over with without having to do this pesky "acting" thing everybody wants him to do for some reasons.

What did he mean by this?

>insulting a guy while he's raising money for a children's hospital

B R A V O