"CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR" DELETED SCENES

The Russos reported there's only roughly 12 minutes of deleted scenes, including...

>A brief fight between Captain America and Black Widow that ends with Captain America neutralizing her long enough to escape. Reportedly cut for time.

>A brief conversation between Black Widow and Black Panther at the Berlin operations center after Bucky's capture. Reportedly cut for being repetitive.

And an extended version of the airport battle, including

>Longer Captain America VS. Black Panther, with Black Panther tearing Captain America's shield away.

>War Machine grabbing the shield as it is rolling away, only to be intercepted by Bucky, who retrieves it and throws it at War Machine's chest, knocking him back. Falcon then swoops in, grabs the shield and returns it to Captain America.

>Black Widow climbing a tipped bus and watching explosions envelop the airport, realizing that the battle is escalating out of control.

>More humorous comments by Spider-Man and Ant-Man.

Other urls found in this thread:

swimelodeon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Curious about the spider-man and ant-man stuff.

Scrapped ideas from the pre-production stages.

>Early drafts were centered in Captain America and Falcon searching for the Winter Soldier. Kevin Feige was reluctant to adapt the "Civil War" storyline until BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE was greenlit.

>Pepper Potts appearing. Scrapped because Gwyneth Paltrow's contract had expired and had to be renegotiated.

>Nick Fury appearing. Scrapped because he's like a father to the Avengers and would bring unwanted stability to the conflict.

>Bruce Banner appearing in an after-credits scene revealing where he ended up after AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON. Scrapped because it's step on the toes of THOR: RAGNAROK.

>Spider-Man in a larger role. When negotiations with Sony initially fell through, he was replaced by Black Panther, who would originally only appear as Prince T'Challa, supporting the Accords at behest of Wakanda. Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures later reached a deal and Spider-Man was reinserted in the narrative, although Black Panther's expanded role was maintained.

>Extended sequence of Ant-Man's life in San Francisco that was written before ANT-MAN was released and cut when it didn't fit with what the movie had established. At one point, Ant-Man was even included on Iron Man's team before the writers learned of the character's feud with Tony Stark.

>The Wasp being included on Captain America's team. Scrapped as it was preferable she was introduced and developed in ANT-MAN & THE WASP.

>Captain America with scalemail armor.

>Bucky with short hair.

>Vision betraying Iron Man

>Zemo with his trademark purple mask and sword.

>17 variations of the Spider-Man uniform, including a version of the black suit.

>Spider-Man having organic webshooters.

first comment best comment

>Extended sequence of Ant-Man's life in San Francisco that was written before ANT-MAN was released and cut when it didn't fit with what the movie had established. At one point, Ant-Man was even included on Iron Man's team before the writers learned of the character's feud with Tony Stark.

>The Wasp being included on Captain America's team. Scrapped as it was preferable she was introduced and developed in ANT-MAN & THE WASP.

Honestly, I'm most excited for how the Ant Man story proceeds from this. There's plenty of jokes to be made about all of this between Hank and Scott.

>Zemo with his trademark purple mask and sword.
>Captain America with scalemail armor.
FUCK

>>Early drafts were centered in Captain America and Falcon searching for the Winter Soldier. Kevin Feige was reluctant to adapt the "Civil War" storyline until BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE was greenlit.
Well this is the least surprising thing I've ever read.

I don't know why the studio and the fangirls think Bucky is interesting enough to have two movies revolving around him. He's just a boring dindu that makes Cap annoying.

>>Early drafts were centered in Captain America and Falcon searching for the Winter Soldier. Kevin Feige was reluctant to adapt the "Civil War" storyline until BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE was greenlit.
HOUSE OF IDEAS
O
U
S
E

O
F

I
D
E
A
S

kek

BvS is still as shitty as it can be, extended version won't save that monstrosity.

>muh quips

They said the Zemo stuff would have been good for comic fans, but made little sense to everyone else. They'd rather save it for when they bring Zemo back.

>Bucky with short hair.

NO

Worst meme.

BvS was a response to The Avengers, too.

That's just how Hollywood works.

Skurge is confirmed. So him Abomination and Klaw can make the Masters of Evil with Zemo

>More humorous comments by Spider-Man and Ant-Man.

They dropped literally the best parts of the movie?

>more quips
>best part
no

I feel like Iron Man should have actually recognized Ant-Man since he is famous within SHIELD and then tried to steal the suit for the Pym Particles or something like that as Hank feared he would. Then in the jail actually talk to Scott about Hank Pym instead of writing him off. What they went with is fine but it just seems off that Tony ignores him. I understand it wouldnt naturally fit in the narrative and people already complain they dont want more and more crossovers.

And im sure Dawn of Justice was going to be made anyway, without the Avengers.

Homes are valued based on the sale of similar surrounding properties. Movies work the same way.

Maybe he knew who he was and was just being nasty

>>Black Widow climbing a tipped bus and watching explosions envelop the airport, realizing that the battle is escalating out of control.
heh I actually liked that scene when I saw it in the trailers. Widow's the only one who seems to have realized everything's going to shit since everyone was too caught up in the battle and surrendered to their base animal instincts.

>Longer Captain America VS. Black Panther, with Black Panther tearing Captain America's shield away.

yes that was the best fight.

also the rest of the deleted scenes sounds pretty lame but hey they told us

>Nick Fury appearing. Scrapped because he's like a father to the Avengers and would bring unwanted stability to the conflict.

So they realised there was an obvious plot hole and just acted like no one would remember Nick Fury exists?

I refuse to believe his shield is that shiny.

>>Longer Captain America VS. Black Panther, with Black Panther tearing Captain America's shield away.

>>Black Widow climbing a tipped bus and watching explosions envelop the airport, realizing that the battle is escalating out of control.

These two were in one of the trailers. Both seemed like a stretch.

Bet, they're gonna pull a TFA and only give 4 minutes.

civil war stream here swimelodeon.com/

What about the scenes they filmed with Maria Hill?