Is Patton Oswalt really owned by Sony? What's the connection?

Is Patton Oswalt really owned by Sony? What's the connection?

Why do people act as if he's funny, any more than say his sitcom costar from King of Cucks, Kevin James?

Remember when Patton Oswalt murdered his own wife?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

>even Patton Oswalt has gotten laid

Oh how we laughed.

Why does Patton hate James Rolfe?

anyone who is wealthy can get laid.
he probably didn't get laid before being famous, think about it.
also nice dubs HH

Was this over the line?

you must be a very hateful person to write something like that

No.

thats edgy as fuck

that guy is so cool

BASED

You know who's NOT owned by Sony?
HIS WIFE

He drew first blood.

None of you have answered my question. Nice digits, tho.

savage

That's pretty fucking disgusting.

My knee jerk reaction is to say I really hope that guy's wife dies tragically and assholes say horrific stuff like that to him, but my more rational self would hope Patton just blocks him and moves past it because life is sad and cruel enough as it is.

he killed her

Buddy you have a lot to learn about life, one of the keys to enjoying every waking moment likes in the schadenfreude.

I think the only thing I know that guy from is the episode of Tested where Adam Savage made a Doc Oc costume.

It might not even be him. IDK.

>reddit is this assblasted about girls in their ghostbusters
Don't act like he's just saying this because he hates the idea of a reboot. No one talked like this when the new Robocop came out.

Nah. It's one thing to laugh at a parking ticket on the hood of a rich guys beamer when he's double parked in front of a fancy restaurant, it's a completely different thing to personally write to someone to twist the knife shortly after his wife dies.

I'm not saying you can't take pleasure in stuff like that, of course you can. I just have no idea why you would and that you're disgusting if you do.

BTFO

I...You guys know that this is just proving everyone right, right? You get that don't you? Are you really this oblivious?

Fuck that white knighting faggot, and everyone like him...

Who the fuck is "everyone"?

It's just banter, bro.

There's nothing hateful about it at all. The true evil of the sort of communication that twitter allows is that it's totally void of thought and feeling.

Here's how it works in "their" world, user.

When people don't speak out against something, "they" use that as a sign of consent to "their" agenda.

When people do speak out against something, "they" view it as "misogyny", "racism", "sexism", or "fagophobia".

Are you truly that oblivious to how this works?

The only thing Patton Oswalt has killed is comedy.

And maybe a cheesecake or two