>31
>$700/week job ie poorfag
>fat
>even fatter wife
>no friends
>no education/long term prospects
>nothing to look forward to
>bills piling up

Got the rope and a 3rd floor balcony. Should I end it? Seems like the 2nd half of my life is going to be absolute shit.

I just do enough work at my glorified retail job to not get fired.

I come home I lie in bed and wait for the next day.

If I have money on my days off o eat something nice

That's what I look forward to

Food

Someone just please give me an answer ID take you really really seriously right now

Try playing Visual Novels

>$700 a week
>poor
That must be so hard for you.
$350 a week here and living fine.

It's all dependent on where in the U.S. you live.
$700 a week in New York is not the same as $700 a week in Louisiana.

He said he's fat remember. Fat people have high grocery bills like I live off $10 a week groceries my fat friend is more like 700 a month

Probably spends it on his hobby, food.

>$700/week

250$/month ukrainianfag here. I feel ok.

No you shouldn't end it. Stop being a whinny bitch and get your shit together. Lose weight budget for a vacation and stop being a lazy fuckwad. You can be happy if you really want to be

You know you can be happy. Why end it? Just put the work in seriously

1 easy step. swap out soda with water. you will spend much less a week on "food" (cause not buying soda) and you will lose alot of weight. worked for me. was 140 kg like 2 months ago now im 130 kg from just drinking water instead of soda. i still play games like 8 hours a day. and if you are moving around at work, you lose even more. get the wife in on it too.

you are in good shape compare to r9k

>Get a hobby (Can recommend Martial arts)
>Get ripped

work like a motherfuker

Don't die having lived for nothing.

If the first half of your life has been shit and you're definitely going to end it, then at least take all your cash, buy a ticket to Africa and record yourself on a GoPro punching a tiger in the face. Your last gift to the world

you have kids to look forward to?. you already got the girl. also. how fat are we talking?. on a scale from dad fat to meat mountain mc-donalds eating machine.?

700 bucks a week is not "poor" IMHO.

At least u have wife.

>bills piling up
>3rd floor balcony

You're living outside of your budget. Where are you spending most of your money, overpriced rent?

Shit nigger I make ~$200 a week and am doing fairly well, you should kill yourself.
Built a new memelake machine early this year, replaced my keyboard and mouse and got a new screen, yeah I'm poor but I'm spending most of my monies on whatever makes me happy.
Rich fat fucks like you make me sick, bet your lunch costs more than I spend on foods all week.
Bills for what? Shit you don't even need I bet, idiot. Only bills I have are rent, gas, power, and nets/phone, and they are only ~40% of my income, learn to jew, please
Pretty sure I just got trolled unless you live in Dubai.

give us your financial plan, and Sup Forums will fix it

trust us ;)

You're in the top 50% of wealth earners in the country, not the bottom. You are not a poorfag you just have poor health.

And don't try to hang yourself because you'll just snap the fucking rope you fatass.
I shit you not this was my captcha when I posted this.

Wife works like 12 hours a week retail so I'm cucked into paying for all her shit.

Thanks for the positive words, gonna join a gym. Membership is dirt cheap and it will help.

>$700/weeek
>"poorfag"

Bitch, you don't know poor. I live on half that shit.

he already joined a gym. its just virtual. :P (pokemon go in case i was nt obvious enough)

Get loan for 2k
Get truck license.
Get dangerous goods license.
Get job as petrol tanker driver.

No experience needed.
36 dollars an hour.
Immediate starts available, if you don't believe me phone around.

Change your life around bro.

When you have done this, your debts are paid and your life is back on track again you may thank Plum/b/user for this helpful tip and reward with tits.

And $700 a month is more than enough to prosper (pretty badly but still) in Poland. What a shithole i live in oh my

I second this

Do it, stream it faggot

dude you earn what i get in 4-5 weeks in one week
and i´m paying my tuition, food and shit

>nothing to look forward to
>bills piling up

kill yourself

You got a fat wife to pay for faggot?

Then shut the fuck up.

start running/working out, try to save up for a gym membership. getting in shape will make you feel a lot better, there are plenty of guides, you just have to stick to it. encourage your wife as well, great activity

>Get job as petrol tanker driver.

Enjoy your early death/cancer. My Dad is a semi truck driver delivering gasoline to gas stations. Like half of his co workers have all died from cancer. As of right now, the oil companies are playing the same card the tobacco industry used in saying there isn't any significant proof that being exposed to gasoline fumes for 10-12 hours a day 40-50 hours a week increase the chances of cancer...

"Wifegun3000.jpg"
i kek'ed

I'm only drawing in $450 a week... I'm making 24k a year, I'll live.

>32
>finding a job
>fat, but losing weight
>since I'm loosing weight people like to talk to me more
>get better friends because of it
>dumped whale of a wife
>going to a community college to get an AA then onto my BA
>Got great years ahead of me
>no more debt because I moved away to an apartment that pays for utilities.
Does this sound great to you? It's totally possible

$700 a week is pretty low for where I live. That's what I was making when I was 19.
Where the hell are you located? What are you doing for work?

I make $1,000 a week before tax and
I'm broke as fuck. Well I guess that's because I live by myself, have a brand new car, a pretty decent truck and a Ducati 848. Plus a shit ton of guns. Meh my life is awesome.

Im in communitty college for aa too

Sometimes I think about that my bf makes nearly twice that and I still pay for half of everything because I'm proud af. I make 21K a year and am currently 3g in debt because I'm an idiot

>carpet salesman in a blue collar southern Ontario large town/small city

Thanks for the inspo bro. I'm getting tougher on my wife, don't want to leave her but I'm forcing her on her bike or curves fitness now and then. Probably save her life.

Why not lose weight op? I used to be pretty chubby myself. seeing so many 'why are you fat?' Bait threads got me thinking. one day I was reading one and someone dropped a link to a /fit/ sticky, read it and decided to make an effort to lose weight. After months of eating better and exercising a little more, haven't lost any weight but did lose afair bit of fat, much more agile now and starting to be able to see my abs

Feels good

How the fuck you have a balcony? And a third floor?

Oh I'm in debt too. Mainly my credit card which I owe about $1700 but I have never missed a payment. They recently increased my limit to $10k. Bad idea lol.

how the fuck is 700/week a poorfag's pay?
I used to make 450 a week and I bought everything I ever wanted and still had cash left over

> 29
> very long term girlfriend
> no friends
> Overweight
> min wage job, barely make full hours
> bought a shit as fuck bike a couple months ago
> losing weight
> started selling a little plant for some $$$
> started replacing eating to feel better with exercise or learning stuff
> going to college next month
> yeah it's a shit course and I have to find the money for it myself
> Better than nothing

> better than being dead

it's only got the meaning you give it, user. You've got 50 years left max, might as well keep going. Got forever to be dead.

leave your wife. lose weight. make friends. figure out your prospects, find out whats worth looking forward to, and build towards that.

>BUT THAT SOUNDS HARD

life isnt meant to be easy

im from northern ontario bro. fucking sell everything and move to a smaller town. get out of southern ontario. get out of ontario period. try east coast like nova scotia or kelowna bc. lots of jobs in either.

actually lose weight and join the can army. second highest paid in the world. dont go combat arms like i did. go to a trade which offers spec pay and schooling. non combat trades dont need fit people to operate. they lowered the standards ALOT because of the lack of people joining. theres some fat motherfuckers in the military, trust me.

Diet is far more important than exercise tbh calculate calorie need for maintenance then shoot for 500 to1000 deficit, you'll lose one to two lbs a week

>then shoot for 500 to1000 deficit, you'll lose
this 1000x over

I hit 300lbs in February and I'm down to 260 without doing a single bit of exercise, just diet changes.

If I wasn't so lazy, I could be under 200 by now no doubt.

How the fuck do you live on $10 a week. I NC, USA, 5 lbs. of chicken breast is about $7.50, plus vegetables I buy already raise it to $15 and that's not even a week of vegetables.

ramen noodles and rainwater

buy a tiny house, dont pay bills anymore

Kek

>19
>make 400/week
Lmao

Let's do a general age/income thread.
20. Two jobs, totalling to just under $2400 a month after taxes.

Tbh I never knew it was possible to lose weight so fast without being on some holocaust style diet. It's easier than I thought it would be, just wish I started 6 years ago

To be fair, I was eating a lot when I was not hungry and did have a hypoactive thyroid. All I did was just started to only eat when I was actually hungry and started taking my medication regularly.

Basically what I'm doing. Stopped eating like a typical American and sticking to Grilled Chicken breast with Steamed broccoli plus brown rice. Working so far

consequently, that did lower my calorie intake a shitload. I still have an awful diet. Pizza, cheesesteak, ham+cheese+mayo sandwich+chips, soda, etc.

I just only eat maybe once every 12-18 hours or so these days, and stop once I had one of the recommended serving sizes.

I live in Mexico, I have an engineering degree, and I make like $120 a week, that's shitty and I'm not crying

Umm $2800 a month ain't bad

That's almost 2300 pesos which is great if you're in Mexico. Food is drastically cheaper. It's electronics that fuck you hard