go fuck yourself

derp

Sup Forums is dead

kys

yolo xDDDDDDDDD

What a dissapointment

gbcfngffg

you're dildos.

It's been dead asshat. Embrace the void.

damn

Why?

Great. Just great.

fag

kys

this one i cant risk

Fuck you

k

bruh

shit

llllllllllllllllll

die op

K

fml

fuck

I thought that trend was over. So just to say it again.

OP, your life is worthless, you try to be funny, you aren't. You try to get people to post a response to your thread? Great, you'll have success since people also believe in religions (then why not believe in less fucked up things). You could use your time, stay at home, learn about anything useful like engineering or math and work on something great, something that puts humanity gorward into a greater future. No, you post 'troll threads' instead and masturabte to the thought of it.

Thanks for wasting our time, I hope you will make use of your (optimistically) 4000 weeks on earth

I kinda wanna see the actual picture thing though...

gggg

shit

>Useless thread

Fcuk oyu

fucking cunt

k

nigger nigger bitch nigger nigger nigger friend chicken nigger watermelon nigger bitch nigger nigger white woman titties ass

what if my mother is already dead?

Fcuk you Op

Kinda, I can see potential for great things in every human being and seeing people waste their lifes makes me kinda sad.

Like, a group of people who are motivated or fascinated about a topic could come together and create something great! No, we bomb strangers, get racist believing racism makes sense in 2016, ignore actual problems, nearly noone has ANY idea about how things work and only follows blindly.

Humanity sucks pretty much atm, but we could create such a fantastic future for our species. So yes, I am mad

can you not
whoops

This thread gave me Cancer.

f u

Getting real

plz dont kill my mom Sup Forums

Faggit.

We're egotistical animals, it's in our nature. Try not to take life too seriously and you'll be fine

May a thousand trojans find your computer

i hate you

Where is part one?

I am highly offended.

no.

aww

oh no

Fag

asfa

fuck you

im so sick of this shiit

k