Swear on your mother's life, what would you say IN REAL LIFE if this guy said $18.50 PLUS TIP?

Swear on your mother's life, what would you say IN REAL LIFE if this guy said $18.50 PLUS TIP?

>Hand him a $20
>"Have a nice day"

I tip no matter what. But if you say "Plus tip", you're definitely getting tipped less.

$20

I don't order a pizza unless I have a $5 bill on hand, because I'm not a cheapskate nigger.

>$5 bill on hand
confirmed little caeser's

He means as a tip, you fuck-wit.

the normal thing to do is to give him a 20? i would never tip more than that unless i had a single dollar or two laying around.

>plus tip
I'd make him wait while I got exact change. Fuck you.

I'd give him a 20 because I'm not desperate for money

if you say "plus tip" then obviously you're not getting one. fucking degenerate get a real job for fucks sake.

Id already know how much my pizza costed and id give him what it costed plus whatever i felt like giving him. Probably less than normal if hes cheeky enough to actually tell me what to give him.

If he actually said "plus tip", I would silently give him a shit tip. Demanding something out of somebody gets you nowhere. Its unprofessional. I'd give him $19 or $20.

I'd give him a 20 and say have a nice evening as i shut the door. If he gets snappy with me I'll tell him i come from a country where tips aren't mandatory and I'm both not used to giving them and also morally against them because let's face it, if everybody actually put pressure on these cunts to pay a proper wage to their service employees, you wouldn't have to survive on tips. It's technically your fault for accepting it. Other countries have cheaper food, better wages and tips completely mandatory so don't tell me you can't manage that either.

Fun facts:

Asking for a tip counts as "soliciting customers" and is super against the rules. You can call their manager right up, and get them either punished or fired if you want to make a big emotional deal about it.

Also, delivery drivers make less than minimum wage. ($3.75/hour) The reason this isn't against the law is because they earn tips, so, on average they make above minimum wage if you count all the tips they get. Tips which they can't ask for.

Yeah.

Experience: Shift Manager at Pizza Hut for a year.

I tell him to wait while I call his manager in front of him, report his begging ass, get the pizza free and him fired.

That shit doesn't fly here

Just wouldn't tip.
Fuck that.
"Came on a little strong buddy."
Mean bugging bitch.
Just close the door and move right on with my life.

I need some clarification. Does he mean 'plus tip' as in it costs 18.50 and you still need to tip him, or he added in the tip himself and including the tip it adds up to 18.50?

If he added it in i would give a shit tip, i wouldnt be as mad about him reminding to tip since most people forget to tip delivery people.

Tipping in America is taken to retarded levels. Fucking hell, there's a price list for everything, if you want extra money the n include tips in the fucking base price. Hairdresser tip, person washes your hair tip, taxi tip if he takes you through a faster route tip or if he helps you with your bags. Do you seriously need to nickel and dime everyone as a reason to just be a decent person and to do your goddamn job?

If the government is the rest you're fucked over with your wage, why not take it up with the root of the problem?

Give him 18.50 and whip out my dick to give him what he wanted

If it was on time, pizza looked good and I'm in a good mood $20. If not all 3 I'll have right change

If the pizza I bought cost 18,50, I'm the fucking idiot. Why should this guy be denied his tip for that?

$20 plus if your a pizza boy with chest hair popping out like that, you need a real job.