Tell me how Trump is like Hitler, Sup Forums

Tell me how Trump is like Hitler, Sup Forums.

Hitler never jacked off, and the only meat Trump beats is his running mate's. They are literally the same person.

They both breath oxygen and drink water

Trump is the opposite of Hitler, and in fact the kind of sionist cocksucking scum that Hitler tried to fight against.

They're both white fucking males.

He's not like Hitler.

Hitler wasn't a plant sent in to destabilize the nazi party in order for the global elitist to steal a rigged two party election. I don't even think hilary wants to be pres, I think she has to.

They're politicians.

Hitler told the people what they wanted to hear. Trump does the opposite.

They aren't even similar, at least Hitler was intelligent enough, Trump is just a redneck retard in disguise.

Calling my friend Carl right now, he'll teach you.

How do you not see he is LITERALLY HITLER

Are you kidding me???

I forgot about this hunk. What's he up to these days?

top mootzltov

Build that wall you illegal.

both have small penises

TRUMP AND HITLER HAVE 99% THE SAME DNA.

you faggots can't argue with science.

Prove it.

Trump tweets and puts so much shitposting on facebook I sometimes wonder if it's real or not

ok goy

So we have a candidate that likes to post on facebook and twitter, so what? It was bound to happen eventually. I'm sure our grandkids will vote for some faggot that was a VR cyberbully in his/her/xe/fgr/sdafg/hgf/hgfd/hfgjd/ghdf...

...it's youth.

Nailed it.

SJW's tell me they're alike, so they are.

/thread

You're a faggot OP, that's hoe they're alike

They both fear monger.

when he said we've suffered humiliation after humiliation

lolol, trump getting btfo
trumpettes on suicide watch

Go to /pol and bitch over there. Unless you have Ivanka dildoing Hillary in the ass, of course

Oh yes they have also both decided to put a particular group of people in concentration camps because of their ethnicity.

/b a bunch of political pundit pussies now? Kys

Oh my god. Don't you get it, seriously?

He's a fucking white male!

They've gone full retard over there. Literally anyone who shows the slightest doubt in Trump's ability or that he might not win the election is immediately branded a shill.

Who's pushing this narrative?

And of course when he loses there's the
>muh rigged election
narrative.

/ϟϟ/ sieg heil \ 卐卐\

Which is hilarious because of how hard they were shitting on Berniebros when they claimed the same.

Pre Nazi Hitler was pretty based. Supplied Germany with cheap transportation and the roads to use it. And he brought Germany out of the worst recession it had ever seen.

>Pre Nazi Hitler

You mean pre war Hitler?

i didnt know hitler and trump were gay

Me too 8D

Its pretty ignorant of people to compare Trump to Hitler, i dont like Trump, but i dont think you can compare him to a faggot who killed a shitload of jews.

>Global elites steal election
>Election is rigged by global elites

Do you just have no sense of logic at all?

Trump loves Jews.

You can because the comparisons are about their manipulation tactics. Also Trump hasn't had a political position of power yet.

Trump isn't Hitler. HE'S WORSE THAN HITLER. Trump doesn't know dick about politics. At least Hitler was well versed. They're both cunts but Trump is worse.

Fuckin white males

Get aids skrillex right man

>The year of our Lord 2016
>Not studying the teachings of AIDS Skrillex

both men
both strange hair
both want power
both Christian
both gonna be dead before Nov 2016

They are both racist and bad

What did Trump say that's racist?

>“I think the guy is lazy,”
>“And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

That sounds about right.

[citation required]

That's science, not racism.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

>white fucking males
not >fucking white males

retard

>That's science, not racism.
Science an ass
There is white lazy people
Not al blacks are lazy
Is like saying "my dick is bigger than any asian" when it might be true in most cases, but is not 100% true

ftfy

Waste of trips
>implying holocaust happened
>implying the shit Trump says about mudslimes is wrong

>le racist remark is fact jokes XD

But I have met Muslim nerds who are cool...

>met 3 bombs with no fuses
>all bombs must be good

Shitty b8

Trips of truth, you can't argue with it bro, sorry

What do you think you are trying to say?

hitler worked with sionist dude, think about it they had the same goal : get the jews out of europe