I've just found out that my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend and now she's pregnant. I'm really sad...

I've just found out that my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend and now she's pregnant. I'm really sad, because I'm dating her for almost 3 years. What should I do? Should I just dump her? Should I get some kind of revenge? I really don't know what to do. I'm in shock.

damn ain't that a bitch

How did you find out?

also
feels thread

/r/theredpill
Go,there

her cellphone was unlocked, so I began reading her messages. :///

>theredpill

thx mate :]

Never been there but that's tough.

Dump her man. You don't wanna raise a child that isnt even yours. Also, fuck her in the ass without asking.

> Also, fuck her in the ass without asking.

I've done this before, but she likes it. ://
Well, I'm gonna dump her anyway, but this is really sad. Feels like my world has fallen apart.

If possible , move town, ditch them and start over

Its what I did when I found out my wife of 8 years was a cheating hoe, payed for divorce, I had no property I was only 24 so fuck it.

Started in a new place , got good friends now and dating a girl for 2 years with a sexy accent.

Honestly if you get out there you move on so much quicker dont listen to faggots telling you to talk it out, get out there and find someone else itl help you recover a thousand times easier if that new person you meet is a genuine interest and not just a fuck.

Hope this helps user.

Pic related was ex.

Is it your kid? Do you think it is? Id dump her anyways cause she fucked up bad and if you do, or can remain civil if it's your kid then treat that motherfucker like god. She fucked up, not you.Don't let her do it again.

LEAK HER NUMBER

Gotta move on bro

So as someone who's been cucked

How do you feel about preemptive cheating?
Like immediately cheating at the beginning of a relationship for emotional insurance incase you get cucked again?

I couldn't help buy laugh at OP. If you get cheated it means you're weak. Also, if your friend fucked your bitch behind your back, how good of a friend was he?

I can vanish from her life pretty easily. But I don't know if I should do it.
But you helped me a lot, mate. :]
The kid is not mine, because I'm sterile.
After we fought she tried to explain how I was the father. It was laughable

this

fake story flag right there mother fucker

So many sterile people seem to get cheated on by a pregnant girl

fucking weird mang eh

Not really, people cheat because mankind was never meant to be with just one person, the whole 1 person for life concept is purely a religious structure.

Then just move the fuck on cause it's not worth your time. Hopefully your "friend" goes and bangs a couple other chicks and gets more of them preggo.

It sucks for relationships to end that way but be happy you didnt get pinned with a kid that's not yours and you find out about it 8 years after raising him. Love or not you can find another so get your hunt on brother.

That's what nosey will getcha. My sympathy goes out to you cuck/fag.

>Should I just dump her?

Yes. Yes you should.

Unless you're like 200 years old you'll be fine. Kick that cunt to the curb and move on with your life.

P.s , My only condition in the divorce settlement was I kept the dog , everything else I left to her Im not even kidding.

Here in the UK if somone claims a child is yours, and wants you to take a paternity test, If you refuse to take it, the child is automatically listed as yours until you prove otherwise.. so you are forced to pay for it by law, pretty fucked I know.. but I can see the logic behind it.

dude. be smart now.
she fucked up. and now you should act on your own interests.
dump her the day she's having the baby. when the water breaks, you tell her that you know what she did etc.
up to that point, act supportive, but dont go out of your way. fuck her alot, and have as many affairs on the side as you can possibly handle.
dont spend YOUR money on her, and start feeding her lots of high kcal stuff while she is pregant. get her fat. stretch marks would be the best.
ruin her body. to the point that she needs surgery to actually fix it.
and if there is anything she can eat to get a fucked up kid, then start adding it to her food.

the day you tell her and she has that baby, she will be a fucking mess. good luck getting another guy with a fucked up body and a retard kid.

and if she lives with you, then dump all her stuff outside while shes having the retard baby.

if she doesnt live with you, then let her move in during the pregnancy. then you have more control and can pull off the grand finale.

The relationship is not salvageable. Dump her and move on, date somebody casually as soon as you can. NEVER take her back, she will do it again.

Read about narcissistic personality disorder, she may have it.

Ew didnt know you were in the UK. Bitches are scandalous for that shit trying to live off just welfare.

Dump that bitch, it's not even a question.
Confront her and make her feel like shit.

>narcissistic personality disorder, she may have it
She is a woman after all.

kill the whore and eat the fetus

shit user, that's like a 7.5/10. But don't bother with a kid that isn't yours. Cut your losses. The feels.

Hey as far as im concerned I won the life lottery in comparison to some other countries I could have been born into a water-less Saharan hole and died at three or so, I just try and be thankful for what I have got not focus on the things I dont.

fucking this

Take a picture of the message, then, one night you just move away and break all contact

sneak alcohol and shit into her food to fuck up the baby

>We can read millions cant
>we will eat today
>we will sleep on some kind of comfortable space tonight
>We have family? (maybe)
>Access to knowledge / books internet etc

Etc etc, Dont mean to ramble but thinking along those lines is another thing that helped me as well, it can always be worse.

You could have been a one armed bricklayer in Baghdad post 2003 invasion lol.

Hes not that ugly , its the douchebag hair tbh, hed probably be alright with a grade 4 on top 2 on sides, Barber here.. and yes we judge you and get payed for it.

Already did, I have a confirmed 2 year old son Im court denied from seeing because shes a lying cunt, will make contact when hes 16 if he wants and 18 when fully legal.

he lost his virginity at 23, to a girl with only a few fingers on one hand and a crazy limp.
she was wasted out of her mind.

when it rains, white drops drip from his hair tips.
he was caught molesting a boy when i lived with him that scumbag.

>he lost his virginity at 23, to a girl with only a few fingers on one hand and a crazy limp.
she was wasted out of her mind.

at 23 he was probably desperate, id fuck most things I dont care what people think.

>when it rains, white drops drip from his hair tips.

Hes using too much wax / gel , see this shit constantly.

>he was caught molesting a boy when i lived with him that scumbag.

Would put a bar of soap in pillow case and batter, pedos are a different kind of evil, even murderers wanna slash them.

I love it.

Give info so we can give her pizza and dragon dildos.

Rage fuck her. If she doesnt let you fuck her ass. Stick it anyways like it was a miss. Dont ask. Tear it up. Right after you nut. Pull and dump her. Get off her. Dump her. Dont wait to dump her. Do right after you get off her. No emotion.. just say we are done. Then leave or kick her out. She'll feel dirty. Confused, mad! Im sure she will be a tornado. Gtfo. Or get her the fuck out asap. No conversation. No empathy. Id never raise someone elses kid concieved while i was with that person. I wouldnt tolerate cheating either.

dump that whore and never look back. you'll regret if you dont.

Just dump her you fucking faggot

Exactly. She's likely a perfect storm of stupidity. Op should be glad hefound out before he was tied to her.

second that, you should fuck up her life by doxing her homie.

d and now she's pregnant. I'm really sad, because I'm dating her for almost 3 years. What should I do? Should I ju

d and now she's pregnant. I'm really sad, because I'm dating her for almost 3 ye

gnant. I'm really sad, because I'm dating her for almo

und out that my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend and now she's pregnant. I'm really sad, because I'm dating her for almost 3 years. What should I do? Sh

I've just found out that my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend and now she's pregnant. I'm really sad, because I'm dating her for almost 3 years. What should I do? Should I just dump her? Should I get some kind of revenge? I really don't know what to do. I'm in shock.

Pregnant by who?

>before he was tied to her
>dating her for 3 years

How has life been, being retarded and all.